I have problem with control parental

Discus and support I have problem with control parental in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a used Xbox but the old owner didn't give me the parental control key! What can I do? I need help! c58658ce-a787-4bab-907e-fe41c38f6fe2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErikaArnedo, Sep 25, 2019.

1. ErikaArnedo
    ErikaArnedo Guest

:)

ErikaArnedo, Sep 25, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there Erika,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox 360 passcode. I recommend trying the following article:
    How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360to troubleshoot as
    our Ambassador ArminatorX has previously suggested.

Give it a try and let us know the results.

Hope this helps you out!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

On a Xbox 360 console, you can reset the parental controls by following these instructions here:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code

Just skip the first method (as you can't know the answer to the previous owner's security question), and go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Sign in with your adult Microsoft Account. You can NOT use your kid's Xbox Accounts.

If not already done so, register the Xbox 360 under your adult account.

Find the registered Xbox 360 console, and reset the passcode under "More Actions".
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

If it's a 360, I think you will have to reach out to support for an unlock code, since it's 2nd hand, and you won't have the device registered to your profile.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

You don't specify which console you have, is it a 360?
  6. OverZiggyHbomb Win User

I have probleme with parental control

I Believe if you format the hard drive and remove all accounts and reset to factory settings this would fix the issue. Since there isn't an account to attach the parental controls to therefore no parental controls .

But remember to save any and all data * passwords * on paper so you do not forget them .
Thema:

1. I have problem with control parental - Similar Threads - problem control parental

2. Problems with parental control on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with parental control on PC: So recently I got the game pass and started playing Forza Horizon 4 and when I go to upgrades and tuning then click on Find New Tunes it says "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  3. I have probleme with parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have probleme with parental control: I have a problem with my xbox slim I bought it used but it has parental control and I can not do anything the old owner did not remove it and I can not contact the one I can do ?? I need help ???...
  4. Problemas con el control parental [Translation - Problems with parental control]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con el control parental [Translation - Problems with parental control]: Tengo un problema con mí xbox slim la compré usada pero tiene el control parental y no puedo hacer nada el antiguo dueño no la quito y no me puedo contactar con el que puedo hacer ?? Necesito...
  5. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  6. control parental problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    control parental problem: parental control problem on Xbox 360 80357975-1a24-460f-9d8d-a84f1e2966c9
  7. Parental control problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Parental control problem: Good evening, I have a problem with the parental control xbox. When I play forza horizon 4 on my pc and I want to watch community pictures or community car settings there is a message saying "This...
  8. Problème contrôle parental Xbox Windows[Xbox Windows Parental Control Problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Problème contrôle parental Xbox Windows[Xbox Windows Parental Control Problem]: Bonjour, je vous contact car j'ai installé le jeu Forza Horizon 3 sur mon PC mais lorsque je veux accéder du contenu en ligne un message d'erreur s'affiche me disant que je ne peux pas accéder au...
  9. Problem with parental control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with parental control: Few years ago we created a parental control and we don’t need it anymore but we can’t access our acount. How can we disavow the parental control while keeping the account we’re playing?...
  10. Problème contrôle parental[Parental control problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème contrôle parental[Parental control problem]: Bonjour lorsque je joue sur ma Xbox, je ne pas accéder toute les fonctionnalités du jeu. Comme par exemple sur Forza Horizon 4 cela m'affiche : Cette fonctionnalité est bloquée par le contrôle...