I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Discus and support I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I have tried installing the app, but it said I have not the latest windows 10 updates allready instaled so it opens a windows 10 update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HEYNE639, Jun 12, 2019 at 2:23 PM.

1. HEYNE639
    HEYNE639 Guest

Hi all,

I have tried installing the app, but it said I have not the latest windows 10 updates allready instaled so it opens a windows 10 update installer, it has downloaded and "applied" the update but when my pc restarts, I got an error wich says that the update
    can't be applied so I can't install the game pass app.

Who ever could help me with this error?

Regards.

:)

2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
  3. HEYNE639 Win User

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
    Hi. I got the error trying to update my Windows 10.
  4. EgregioussCornrow Win User

I am having this issue every time I try to install the app. I updated windows twice, and it is still giving me the issue.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Ultimate game pass on pc

You have to do the windows update then install the game pass beta.
  6. AdrianSánchez Win User

Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

Same problem here, don't know why this is happening, i also buy the pass and i can't even install the beta
Thema:

1. I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) - Similar Threads - problems installing Game

2. Problems installing digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems installing digital games: 2 days ago areset my xbox one and now I can't install my 190 digital games and I tried a disk game and install it fine, like the installation stops randomly can stop at 2%,50% 32%. I have a...
  3. Games install problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install problems: I download a games but isn't install because install problems im realy tired from all this problems fix risolve as quick as possible ebb9ed4b-6da0-487f-b191-5fcc8e5d9f9a
  4. Games install xbox store many problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games install xbox store many problems: I downloadid a game but can't install because problems install im realy realy tired from all this problems fix risolve risolve risolve as quick as possible d152e8d5-b827-4ff5-815d-12fdeba374f3
  5. Problema em instalar um jogo, já comprado [Edit - Translation] - Problem installing a game,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em instalar um jogo, já comprado [Edit - Translation] - Problem installing a game,...: ontem comprei um jogo chamado Youtubers life omg e eu não consigo baixa-lo e instala-lo,alguém pode me ajudar? [Edit - Translation] - yesterday I bought a game called Youtubers life omg and I can...
  6. Problem with installing games from the market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with installing games from the market place: my Xbox one X won't install any of the games it keep stopping the downloads half way through and won't continue then when i click resume it will just stop seconds later, I have tried a hard reset...
  7. Game install problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install problems: Just trying to reinstall WWE 2K18 on Xbox One, the disc has been cleaned several times, and still will NOT install on the Xbox One S at my Parents' yet it works on my standard Xbox One at home....
  8. Problem to install a game with a code on win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to install a game with a code on win 10: Hi guys, I'm having a problem with a code to redeem a game on windows store. I entered the code, and the download started, but the pc is blocked and I had to restart, but when I returned to the...
  9. Problem installing gta5 game/game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing gta5 game/game update: gta5 will not install. It gets to 73% and stops downloading. We've tried doing offline mode and a few other things people have said about this issue from reading online but nothing has worked. I...
  10. Problem installing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem installing games: If anyone ca answer this question would be greatly appreciated. I purchased Assassins Creed Origins however I can’t get it to install. When I inserted the disk it would go through the normal...