I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Discus and support I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi all, I have tried installing the app, but it said I have not the latest windows 10 updates allready instaled so it opens a windows 10 update... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HEYNE639, Jun 12, 2019.

1. HEYNE639
    HEYNE639 Guest

Hi all,

I have tried installing the app, but it said I have not the latest windows 10 updates allready instaled so it opens a windows 10 update installer, it has downloaded and "applied" the update but when my pc restarts, I got an error wich says that the update
    can't be applied so I can't install the game pass app.

Who ever could help me with this error?

Regards.

:)

HEYNE639, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
  3. HEYNE639 Win User

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
    Hi. I got the error trying to update my Windows 10.
  4. EgregioussCornrow Win User

I am having this issue every time I try to install the app. I updated windows twice, and it is still giving me the issue.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Ultimate game pass on pc

You have to do the windows update then install the game pass beta.
  6. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
Thema:

1. I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta) - Similar Threads - problems installing Game

2. Updates and Game installation problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updates and Game installation problems: Hello, I've been having issues ever since I subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I don't know if it can be related but I know at least one more guy that reported the same behavior. For starters I'll...
  3. Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problemas ao instalar um jogo no xbox game pass pc[Translation-Problems installing a game...: Estou tendo problemas com a instalação do jogo Metrô Exodus para pc. Quando instalei o app no pc o jogou baixou e consegui jogar um pouco, no dia seguinte o jogo não quis mais abrir e eu o deletei...
  4. Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation d'un jeu. [Translate] Problem installing a game.: Bonjour, ayant eu un code pour télécharger halo wars 2 sur mon pc (avec le compte xbox ), il m'est impossible de le Télécharger sur mon compte MICROSOFT eliot musset alors que les deux sont liés....
  5. GAME INSTALL PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME INSTALL PROBLEM: I purchased The Council Complete edition and it will not download. Anyone else seen this? 2f28dc42-e729-47f3-8a50-a53dc6d11826
  6. Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with settings tab in guide when installing games of apps: I have been exspirienceing in the guide when I scrolled over to the settings tab in the guide when I’m installing a game or app I keep getting notification messages in the settings tab in the...
  7. Xbox Install games probleme

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Install games probleme: Im not sure if is the good place and sorry for my english. My boyfriend have a xbox one x and me xbox one s. When he install something, it install on mine too. My xbox only have my account on it....
  8. Windows 10 Xbox Game Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Installation Problem: I have my setting for installing games under to my Secondary drive D: Problem; The app is storing copies of every game under my OS drive (200+GB) C:\Program Files\WindowsApps essential filling up...
  9. Game Pass Problem ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Problem ready to install: In the new update I do not get all the game pass games in the games and applications menu. I have to go to the game pass page to see the games recently added to the service. I went out in the...
  10. Problem Installing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem Installing Games: I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC and was trying to install a game using the Xbox Beta App. When I go to install a game I get this Error code: 0x80070005 I've already tried checked to see...