I have problems starting the Star Trek Online game app on my xbox one s

Discus and support I have problems starting the Star Trek Online game app on my xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi and thanks if anyone can help. Just got my first Xbox console yesturday. Did the setup on my console. Bought my xbox live gold membership. Have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James T Kirt, Jan 13, 2021.

1. James T Kirt
    James T Kirt Guest

hi and thanks if anyone can help. Just got my first Xbox console yesturday. Did the setup on my console. Bought my xbox live gold membership. Have downloaded Star Trek Online yesturday and played with it and everything was fine. But this morning until now.
    Now the app wont start, it keeps bringing me back to the main menu. I tryed to unistall the game, then restarted the console, reinstall the game and keeps doing the same thing. Anyone, any ideas what to do, to resolve this issue?

thanks for any help

:)

James T Kirt, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Daft Badger Win User

There was an update today with a new episode,TFO & some other features & that update has caused a problem with launching the game & log in issues.

The devs are aware of the problem & are working on a fix.

It's not an issue at your end so it's just a case of waiting for them to fix the problem.

You could follow Star Trek Online over on Twitter for updates on the problem.
  3. James T Kirt Win User

Thanks for the info i'll do that. I was just wondering cause i just got my first xbox ever. Trying to get use to it

Thanks have a good day
  4. kitman78 Win User

Error code 0x87e00005 when trying to install any digital game on my xbox one S

I am going to wait and see if the star trek online game finishes installing and then will try the google DNS settings to see if I can get the others to install. It might happen that the Star Trek game doesn't finish installing but want to see if something
    other than an app can install.
  5. Hyperion CMDR Win User

Can not play online games!

Could be a problem with PWE as I know star trek online does it too.
  6. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
Thema:

1. I have problems starting the Star Trek Online game app on my xbox one s - Similar Threads - problems starting Star

2. Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone has the Problem with Games Not Start after Download in fast-start Mode on Series x?: I noticed today If i donwload a Game, Turn Off my Series x, restart 10 min again to Look how far my donwload is and it showed that the Game ist finished. I have a 100mb Connection and the Game has...
  3. My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox have some starting problems relate to power or something: Hey! Well, i have my regular xbox one since 2013-2014 and I never had major issues with it but today i was going to turn it on but it like tried to but it didn’t turn on. It’s like if it doesn’t...
  4. My game won't start up. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this problem?

in XboX Insiders
    My game won't start up. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this problem?: I got a game and it won't start up. It shows the game picture and then kicks me back to the home screen. Please let me know how to fix it. Here's a video of it happening. submitted by /u/gutdu...
  5. Problem starting Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem starting Xbox One S: I have the digital xbox One s that was just bought last year, it was working fine, wouldnt connect to my wifi so I hit the “restart console” option and it did it. When it turned back on it was...
  6. Problem using XBox One S (controller) with "Need for Speed" started via Steam on Origin

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem using XBox One S (controller) with "Need for Speed" started via Steam on Origin: I have read that there is a know problem with the controller I am using and have followed the instructions to participate in the Steam Beta program. As the Need for Speed starts on the Origin...
  7. HDR10 with green and purple gica problems when games starts

in XboX Insiders
    HDR10 with green and purple gica problems when games starts: Good night I will be direct when I activate the HDR10 in video modes and start a game, the screen is green and purple and it is not the TV but the console I have an Xbox Series S version OS...
  8. What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out...: What should I do to fix my problem with trying to start or join a party after kicked out and error 0x8923103D keeps popping up? e3ee8625-7b71-4778-b400-4370b2ed806a
  9. Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox app "Jump back in|Launch on Console" fails to start up console: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheFuri [link] [comments]
  10. Problema de inicio de juego [Mod Translation - Game start problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de inicio de juego [Mod Translation - Game start problem]: Cuando quiero jugar un juego de xbox 360 en mi xbox one no me permite, me sale un mensahe de que mi consola no esta conectada a internet o que el perfil no se a descargado completamente, que...