I have recently applied for a replacement controller

Discus and support I have recently applied for a replacement controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everybody, I’ve recently just been approved to return my faulty controller for a replacement. Currently the UK is on lockdown so i cannot get to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oweeennnn x, Mar 25, 2020 at 11:22 AM.

1. Oweeennnn x
    Oweeennnn x Guest

Hello everybody,

I’ve recently just been approved to return my faulty controller for a replacement. Currently the UK is on lockdown so i cannot get to a UPS to return the package.

I also do not have a means of printing out the label to make things worse. Is there any way in which the return window can be extended? Until we’re able to go outdoors for things other than exercise anyway...

many thanks!

:)

2. Oweeennnn x Win User

I would also try to contact UPS if they are willing to print a label for you when they pick it up.
    Ill also give this a try and let people know what happens. Thanks for the suggestions guys
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I would also try to contact UPS if they are willing to print a label for you when they pick it up.
  4. kev edin Win User

I would get in touch with them , and let them know . I would hope they would extend it for you and everyone who is in this situation.
  5. Oweeennnn x Win User

I would get in touch with them , and let them know . I would hope they would extend it for you and everyone who is in this situation.
    I think im gonna have to call as the chat service seems to be a little in relible. Thanks for the heads up. Lets hope so!
  6. Harry37376 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 Controller Tensioning

If you bought the controller recently, as for a refund/replacement.
Thema:

1. I have recently applied for a replacement controller - Similar Threads - recently applied replacement

2. Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently i have not been able to navigate to "usrmgr0", and have been met with usrmgr8.: As the title states, I haven't trouble navigating the file structure of my xb-one, I need to access the usrmgr0 . What i don't need is any other answer other than how to reach usrmgr0. Edge wont...
  3. Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recent Ban/Removal of my Gamertag: Last night I was on my Xbox, during that time a came across an extremely toxic member of the xbox community while playing a game. Throughout the game he was cussing and saying racial slur after...
  4. Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile: I've noticed that when I go on my profile to check achievements or compare games with friends that the games I have recently played are not appearing. I have recently played Forza Horizon 4, Call...
  5. Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recent games not appearing in "see all my achievements" section: I just finished What Remains of Edith Finch and it's not showing up on xbox.com or under the "see all my achievements" section on the console. Started another new game to see if it would appear...
  6. Recent Xbox Live Outages

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recent Xbox Live Outages: Hi, I have a question about the recent outages we have had this week, in fact in United Kingdom some people have had between 4 and 7 service outages my question is this. What is the likelihood of...
  7. Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...

in XboX Insiders
    Recently played been doing this for me,Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes it will...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...

in XboX Insiders
    The guide feels quite a bit more “to the point” with this recent change. I can’t wait to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  9. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or any games on Win 10 as of recent Xbox app update...: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game i have installed, Sea of Thieves, works fine, but I'm afraid to uninstall...
  10. I can't apply for a review on my recent communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't apply for a review on my recent communication suspension: I was recently suspended from communications on Xbox involving auto correct on my phone, I called someone a wussy for running away from me in a game and my phone auto corrected this to pussy which...