I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back

Discus and support I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If i dont get my money back im calling the police on you guys for scamming 0a234902-9358-4e2a-82ec-f95c5afa2e85 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jayden shah, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:13 AM.

1. Jayden shah
    Jayden shah Guest

If i dont get my money back

im calling the police on you guys for scamming

:)

Thema:

1. I have refunded 10 things and still haven't got my $64.78p pounds back - Similar Threads - refunded things still

2. Unable to submit refund form

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to submit refund form: I am trying to submit a refund form for several games that were bought without permission after being hacked. I have spoken with someone on phone and filled out form for games purchased within...
  3. Refunds on Fifa Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds on Fifa Points: Has anyone has success in requesting a refund for Fifa points? Don’t really want to go into details here but a vunerable adult family member purchased over £1400 worth in three days. I have...
  4. Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund: Hello, Yesterday, i have buy 2 dlc for Skyrim, DragonBorn and Hearthfire. I had buy it with the account i dont needed and so i would like a refund. The 2 dlc dont appear in the Refund service so...
  5. Refund with an gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund with an gift card: If I refund a game with my gift card, does the money go back to my gift card? b98f90f5-61e6-44ee-b4dd-e34d188b7e51
  6. Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I ask a refund for a game which became broke after the latest update from the developer...: Hi, There is a game, Dead Cells, which on Xbox One became unplayable after the latest update from the developer. It happened about two months ago and there is no plans from developers to fix the...
  7. Xbox refunds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox refunds: Hello, I was denied a refund request yesterday although I was completely in line with Xbox refund policy. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else or if someone knows what could be...
  8. refund

in XBoX on Windows
    refund: I am on pc and I just bought Minecraft windows 10 yesterday and I actually wanted java I have just realized my mistake so I tried to refund and I cant refund the button does not appear. Can...
  9. Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox's new digital refund system... the WORST thing to come to XBOX!!: Xbox's new system is a joke and a waste of time. I easily received a digital refund after my son made an accidental purchase last year... that was when you could actually talk to a person. During...
  10. Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunds page either not loading or or saying "we've moved things around": Hi, I get two different things happening when trying to request a refund for a starter pack to a game (I thought I was buying the game itself). Either I get a grey box with a sad square face -...