I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

Discus and support I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnbracingBus53, Mar 30, 2020.

1. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

I see that Sea of Thieves is an Xbox play anywhere game, and so I was thinking, "Oh let me install this on my PC because that is my preferred way of gaming." So I got onto my PC and went to Sea of Thieves and tried to find where to install it. I signed
    in with the same Microsoft account and everything. But I think I might know the reason why I can't download it. So on the Microsoft store when you click on Sea of Thieves: Anniversary edition (the one I bought) it doesn't say Xbox Play Anywhere, but when you
    go to what is included in the Anniversary edition and click on Sea of Thieves (the actual game) it then does say Xbox Play Anywhere, but here is the tricky part, Sea of Thieves (just the base game not anniversary) is NOT sold separately meaning the only way
    to download it is through a code. I hope this is fixed or maybe there is a way to fix this because I want to try and play Sea of Thieves: Anniversary edition on my PC. So if someone is reading this it is a question because I don't know how to install Sea of
    Thieves on my PC and it's also a discussion because I think I might know why I and many other people can't install it on their PC.

:)

UnbracingBus53, Mar 30, 2020
  2. AnthonyGodin1 Win User

Sea of thieves Xbox to Windows 10

Just To be clear,

I can download sea of thieves on my pc even if it's says that I bought or for Xbox one?
  3. IRB Win User

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not getting the option to install it.

Try opening the Microsoft Store, then click the 3 dots next to your picture in the top right and visit My Library.

Check to see if it appears in the Ready to Install list.
  4. Senkei88 Win User

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not getting the option to install it.

That's definitely something worth pointing out and make aware of.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

yeah go to download/purchase history in windows, the store only shows the anniverasy edition and you most likely have the licence for the standard sea of thieves.
  6. Draxind89 Win User

Xbox app loads up, tried to load my friends list then closes

Yeah. I'm at the point where I'm probably going to ask Rare if they can do something. Heck, there's a chance this is "Sea of Thieves" related any ways so why not.
    do me a favour and try the xbox app again? i downloaded the closed beta for sea of thieves for that stress test weekend and it actually showed my friends list. now my xbox app is not crashing (hope i dont jynx it)
Thema:

I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not...

1. I have Sea of Thieves on my Xbox but I see that I can download it on my PC, but I'm not... - Similar Threads - Sea Thieves download

2. Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant, exclusively, download Sea of Thieves from the Xbox Beta app, with xbox game pass.: MS Store doesnt even show SoT so i tried the beta app and its there but when i try downloading it with my game pass it says this: [img] I tried downloading Subnautica, also a game pass game,...
  3. Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x803f8001 when downloading Sea of Thieves: Dear reader! I bought xbox gold and i wanted to play with my friends. But when ever i try to download Sea of Thieves i shows me error. I even restarted my computer fully because i think its gonna...
  4. Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of thieves cant download windows 10 Pc xbox beta game pass: Hello my name is Abdullah first sorry about my bad english i subscribed in Xbox Game pass ultimate and i can install any game except Sea of thieves when i press install it says it started...
  5. Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.: I keep getting this error every time i try to install some of the games from the Xbox game pass. [img] Has anybody else encountered this problem? Have you guys found a way to solve it?...
  6. Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Not downloading Xbox (Beta): I have game pass and am able to play sea of thieves for free but when I try to download it, it just says error. Didn't even get to 1%. 96bc2537-5391-4e6a-b50e-f32636b72e20
  7. Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue Downloading Sea of Thieves Insider Program from Xbox Insider App: I've signed up for the Sea of thieves Insider Program, and i have the Xbox Insider Hub app on my Xbox, Sea of thieves is installed. i own the game via a physical disc, and i can't find the Insider...
  8. Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download Sea of Thieves on Xbox and PC????: I recently bought the digital version of Sea of Thieves on Xbox 1S and I have heard that I am able to download SoT on my PC with no additional charge as long as I use the same Microsoft account....
  9. Pobieranie Sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - Download Sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pobieranie Sea of thieves [Edit - Translation] - Download Sea of thieves: Dzień Dobry, Mam pytanie odnośnie pobrania Sea of thieves, gdyż cały czas pisze "Pobieranie Produktu". Dzień wcześniej gra się normalnie pobierała, ale pod koniec pobieranie się zatrzymało i...
  10. Não consigo baixar sea of thieves[I can't download sea of thieves]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo baixar sea of thieves[I can't download sea of thieves]: Quando vou baixar o jogo o botão instalar aparece do formato que esta na foto anexada. ja fiz de tudo que o suporte fala para fazer meu computador é compativel com os requisitos de sistema do...