I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

Discus and support I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

/u/connorcovbadboy, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

1. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but... - Similar Threads - guide options moved

2. Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide

in XboX Insiders
    Gray homescreen with nothing appearing. But can access the Guide: I turned off my Xbox by pressing down on the power button for 10 seconds until it shut off. I booted it back up. Now All I get is a gray screen where my homescreen should be. But I am able to...
  3. Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.: RIP I guess. A nice feature that was sorely underutilized by Xbox itself, even though practically every Xbox first-party game hosts tournaments. submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter [link]...
  4. The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring

in XboX Insiders
    The Guide just received slight changes last night for those in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scouse_ATOM [link] [comments]
  5. Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick guide: How to join Xbox App Beta on iOS: Like other people I had messages not showing in the iOS version of the live and (previous) beta Xbox app. But: with the new build that was released recently I finally have access to my messages...
  6. One Guide by xbox companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One Guide by xbox companion: Hi there, Since yesterday i can't use One Guide when my xbox is streamed by the xbox companion on windows 10, anymore. Some friends can still do it, so the problem is on my xbox settings I...
  7. why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running?: why does my 360 tell me xbox guide is not available while original xbox game is running? at the bottom i see X: 5832.0 before update it use to let me go to guide and was able to go back to system...
  8. Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X keeps shutting down 60 seconds after pressing the xbox guide button: Skip ahead alpha here, I can't send a bug report but ever since the last update I can no longer turn my Xbox on without it powering down after 60 seconds of loading the home screen I press the...
  9. once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...

in XboX Insiders
    once I click on the Xbox guide I have a sound to say that I clicked on it and then nothing...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  10. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...