I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

Discus and support I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/connorcovbadboy [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/connorcovbadboy, Sep 6, 2019.

1. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

/u/connorcovbadboy, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but...

1. I have seen that the time and guide options have moved I don't like this new location but... - Similar Threads - guide options moved

2. One guide not showing channel info

in XBoX on Consoles
    One guide not showing channel info: Ive been using one guide for years with no problem but in the last month, i can no longer see upcoming shows on the one guide tv listings, it just says no info available but if i click on any...
  3. cant get to the guide screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant get to the guide screen: I turn my xbox on and I get the starts screen that stays there for an extended amount of time then when it finally loads that it takes to a blank screen then after a while it tells me something...
  4. Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guide for December game pass quests (thanks to GracedGuitar): Hey BakyOsijekHr, thanks for the Guide, i like this Gampass Quests :D 1a83491e-3150-4609-b45d-0d8190f70e6e
  5. Only the guide button working when I turn on One X with Elite 2.0

in XboX Insiders
    Only the guide button working when I turn on One X with Elite 2.0: Like the title says, at least one out of every two times I boot up my One X using the guide button on an Elite 2.0, none of the buttons on the controller work except for the guide button. A soft...
  6. Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip-ahead Black tape with the Xbox guide someone noticed I had time before I realize...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  7. I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm noticing recurring shutdowns while trying to open the guide while gaming. First...: It's happening both in the latest Beta (just updated right now to check if this would be fixed) and also before updating! It's like the system stop responding when it should open the quick guide...
  8. Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu

in XboX Insiders
    Need an option to put console into controller sync mode from guide/power menu: With the future of console streaming we'll be syncing our bluetooth controllers to our phones but then to use it on the console itself again we have to hit the sync button on the console and it...
  9. New guide custom option

in XboX Insiders
    New guide custom option: Hello, so I saw the post and noticed that it got released preview people (I am one) and loving the guide change however is there plans to add/remove tabs and how about the ability to fully...
  10. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...