I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

Discus and support I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Austineer5, Dec 6, 2019.

1. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to console and cloud streaming. We use the same console, I was already an insider and figured out that I had to enroll to update preview to access console streaming. So that's what I did. Now days later I tried doing the same thing for my bro. The whole console was already in update preview, so I figured that I had to just enroll him into the insider program and level him up a bit. But nope. That didn't work. What do I do? I'm pretty sure you can stream with 2 accounts at once. But, can console streaming be registered for 2 different accounts at the same time?

submitted by /u/Austineer5
    [link] [comments]

/u/Austineer5, Dec 6, 2019
  2. Puffy Turner Win User

XBOX app crash when clicking on the messages option.

My Xbox app also crashes when clicking on the messages icon. This issue started this morning on my SurfacePro 3. Tried standard reboot, but still having the same issue. I can still access the messages feature directly from the XBOX1 Console. (For a
    quick workaround - You can stream to your PC and access the message feature)
  3. The Turbo Toad Win User

Beta Forum Access

I have no access to my console, and want to get beta access to report an issue.

Please allow me in.
  4. doktorgphd Win User

Media Player Error Code(s) 0xc1010102 (0x80072ee2)

I've been getting this issue also. I used to stream movies from my windows 8.1 PC to my Xbox 360 no issues at all. Since the Media Player app has allowed DLNA streaming with my Xbox One I can stream movies but intermittently I will get this error and need
    to restart the movie. Have tried different router but the issue still persists.

Full error message I get is:

Can't Play

Make sure you're connect to the internet, then try again. If you're definitely connected, make sure no firewalls or proxy servers are blocking access to Xbox services0xc1010102 (0x80072ee2)
  5. OrangeElCamin0 Win User

No access to beta forum

I cannot access the Preview Beta forum and I am having an issue with my Amazon Streaming app. Can anyone help me?
  6. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Are you supposed to buy a console per game, or what ?

Had my console for over 5 years... Not one issue. Stop dropping your consoles bro.
Thema:

I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

1. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro. - Similar Threads - issues getting access

2. Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...

in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues with The Batman telltale series download. When I select the “Get” option,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SGB308 [link] [comments]
  3. Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can any one give me some information about the best way to get in touch and sort an issue...: So I sent a elite pad back under warranty, they have sent 2 different replacements out both have been broken. I have been promised phone calls etc nothing, I got a phone call asking for me the...
  4. If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...

in XboX Insiders
    If you're getting sign-in errors or account does not exist issues, Xbox is aware and are...: submitted by /u/jtrainacomin [link] [comments]
  5. Hitman 2 “Get Access” issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hitman 2 “Get Access” issue: Ive been playing Hitman 2 again recently, I have the Legacy Pack and the Expansion Pass. But recently I get the Get Access on all Hitman 2 missions except the first one. I checked my Hitman 2 game...
  6. Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Why did the Plex buffer issues get removed from the know issues list if ti did not get fixed?: This plex buffer issue has been going on for months, recently it FINALLY got added to the know issues list. This gave us some hope it may be fixed at some point. This is what the know issues was...
  7. enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement issues... i replied to a post, but the post was locked so I didn't get a reply...: xbox ambassadors! You don't get tired of saying..."don't retaliate", "if you retaliate", etc... you don't realize that most of the problems are because there is a system in place that is easily...
  8. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  9. Having some issues with getting onto my account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having some issues with getting onto my account...: So, the story is, I was going to get on my Xbox earlier today, around noon or so. As soon as I get on, I'm greeted with my home page, on my account, until a split second later, I'm signed out. The...
  10. when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will microsoft get around to actually fixing these issues like they claim to have...: i've reset my modem,cleared my alternate mac address,i am hard lined to my modem and i still cannot play games online or even stay in a party chat without getting disconnected,will you people...