I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

Discus and support I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega] in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I updated my console, and now the version id is the same as shown on the Omega Beta, but I still can't play free online games (I tried Fortnite).... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMobMaster2006, Apr 17, 2021.

1. I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

I updated my console, and now the version id is the same as shown on the Omega Beta, but I still can't play free online games (I tried Fortnite). Anyone know whats up?

submitted by /u/TheMobMaster2006
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheMobMaster2006, Apr 17, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox insider "no xbox live gold requirement" early access

You need higher then omega

Beta or higher
  3. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

The beta is for Playstation. There is not a beta for the Xbox.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

5. Teshlo Win User

Xbox Avatars 2.0

They rolled out to the Xbox Insiders Alpha users, as for the rest of us that are Beta, Delta, Omega, or General Public, they have not been released yet.
  6. BigmanTheBeast Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega

So why was there a june 20th date for a beta on xbox news?
Thema:

I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega]

1. I have the Beta, but not the features? [Omega] - Similar Threads - Beta features Omega

2. Does Delta/Beta insiders know how the free to play w/o gold feature is working correctly or...

in XboX Insiders
    Does Delta/Beta insiders know how the free to play w/o gold feature is working correctly or...: I've seen this tweet from Brad Rossetti and was wondering when can it be available for Omega insiders https://twitter.com/WorkWombatman/status/1379555981974118403?s=19 submitted by...
  3. Hidden feature or bug? Beta - force screen saver on power on/off screen

in XboX Insiders
    Hidden feature or bug? Beta - force screen saver on power on/off screen: I filmed this quick but a video isn't really needed - hold the guide button, and press X on the "What do you want to do?" screen. This dims the screen with the normal overlay with the...
  4. New Feature for Beta Xbox Insiders Being Enabled Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Feature for Beta Xbox Insiders Being Enabled Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft beta has none of the features it should have

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft beta has none of the features it should have: In the title. I have the latest version, I joined the "Minecraft for Windows 10" preview, when I load it it's called 1.16.220.50, but literally none of the features in that beta are present....
  6. Xbox beta app preload feature still works?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app preload feature still works?: So around maybe three weeks ago I preloaded placeholder files for two not yet released games. Around two weeks ago I preloaded an entire game and it worked successfully. But since yesterday I've...
  7. Xbox beta app preload feature still works?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta app preload feature still works?: So around maybe three weeks ago I preloaded placeholder files for two not yet released games. Around two weeks ago I preloaded an entire game and it worked successfully. But since yesterday I've...
  8. Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else get the new Xbox app beta preload feature to work mine just stays at a grey screen.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RobbyG8888 [link] [comments]
  9. Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Quick question about the new Remote Play feature on the Xbox beta app: Does my phone need to be connected to same WIFI as my Xbox One in order to set up Remote Play? submitted by /u/35antonio [link] [comments]
  10. New Feature for Beta and Delta Users Being Enabled Today!

in XboX Insiders
    New Feature for Beta and Delta Users Being Enabled Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]