I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???

Discus and support I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE. Why my Warzone crash??? I payed this month and its still in time of use. My account says i am conected with live, my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielSmith7, Jan 15, 2022.

1. I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash???

I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE. Why my Warzone crash??? I payed this month and its still in time of use.

My account says i am conected with live, my game reconized my conection...

Wz just crash wen i click on match, the screen freze and i come back for a Xbox screen, this is a desrespectful.

:)

GabrielSmith7, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

1. gamepass ultimate will not cause a crash.

2. warzone does not need gamepass ultimate or even gold to play as it's free to play.

3. it could very well be a problem with your xbox, the connection or something else.

4. how can it be disrespected if your game crashes, if it keeps doing it restart your console or re download the game.
  3. LucioBacino Win User

Call of Duty Warzone com problema ??

Acabei de instalar o COD Warzone, porém, não consigo iniciar o modo do Warzone, fica bloqueado e com uma legenda "Xbox Live Gold", eu assino o Game Pass Ultimate, logo tenho a Gold, correto ? Alguém sabe me dizer o por que não está dando ? Eu preciso jogar
    os treinamentos para desbloquear ?

[Translation-I just installed COD Warzone, however, I can not start warzone mode, it gets locked and with a caption "Xbox Live Gold", I sign the Ultimate Game Pass, so I have the Gold, correct ? Can anyone tell me why you're not giving? Do I need
    to play the trainings to unlock ? ]
    No deja entrar al COD warzone

-[Translation - Does not allow the COD warzone]
  4. LucioBacino Win User

Call of Duty Warzone com problema ??

Acabei de instalar o COD Warzone, porém, não consigo iniciar o modo do Warzone, fica bloqueado e com uma legenda "Xbox Live Gold", eu assino o Game Pass Ultimate, logo tenho a Gold, correto ? Alguém sabe me dizer o por que não está dando ? Eu preciso jogar
    os treinamentos para desbloquear ?

[Translation-I just installed COD Warzone, however, I can not start warzone mode, it gets locked and with a caption "Xbox Live Gold", I sign the Ultimate Game Pass, so I have the Gold, correct ? Can anyone tell me why you're not giving? Do I need
    to play the trainings to unlock ? ]
    No me deja iniciar secion en warzone

-[Translation - It won't let me log into warzone]
  5. Edgarour Win User

Halo MCC - Halo Reach Not Included?

If you buy Game pass ultimate, you could play the campaign without problems and warzone but ODST is a separate dlc
  6. WindlessWaif44 Win User

Ultimate Fights mode

I don't understand why my ultimate knockouts are all Locked and why all my ultimate upsets are locked. I have the season pass.
Thema:

1. I have the GAME PASS ULTIMATE., why my Warzone crash??? - Similar Threads - GAME PASS ULTIMATE

2. XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games: It downloaded some games but is not consistent and most games get stuck at 0% preparing, please advise. I'm currently in the 1 month trial. I have a Surface 8 Pro with Windows 11...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone: Good day all, Please note that I have upgraded to Xbox Games Pass ultimate as I enjoy playing all the Xbox games on my Windows 11 PC and I heard that I am able to play my games from my iPhone as...
  4. Gamer tag with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag with game pass ultimate: Long story short I’ve had Xbox live since the 360 first came out. I’ve had the same gamer tag since then. Last time I was on my Xbox 1 was around the beginning of 2017. I just recently bought a...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud: With the Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud, can we hope that soon it will be possible to buy and host in the cloud games not included in the catalog as is currently the case in Stadia?...
  6. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...: I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i try to get forza horizon 5 to the pc but i cant i get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate do i still need to buy the game??? e6ced2ec-4adf-4be7-b34c-505986d9b9d8
  8. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback: We need to add at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for households up 4-5 households for £25 - £30 Now you need to link your Microsoft accounts to play Ubisoft game like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i can't redeem xbox gamepass ultimate $1 with microsoft account balance e0033f0e-a843-41c9-b9b2-65c6ae9fadd8