I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

Discus and support I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; where's the dashboard? I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard! 4e9178dc-767d-4090-9f00-762609005e76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Showpy, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Showpy
    Showpy Guest

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

where's the dashboard?

I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard!

:)

Showpy, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard! - Similar Threads - latest BETA alpha

2. Cannot sign in on latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in on latest beta build: Latest console update I received was overnight and I’m on build 1908.190802-1945 been trying to sign in for last 1/2 hour, only live issue I can see is with TV. Core sign in service says it’s ok...
  3. I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...: submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]
  4. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...
  5. Latest Beta Virtual keyboard LS navigation.

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Beta Virtual keyboard LS navigation.: Anyone else having problems using LS to navigate letters etc in the Virtual keyboard? LS works fine elsewhere just not in the Virtual keyboard. submitted by /u/AquarrzSudnnym [link] [comments]
  6. Minor graphical glitch with the titlebar when launching the latest beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minor graphical glitch with the titlebar when launching the latest beta: It doesn't affect the functionality of the app in any way, but when you launch the latest beta, this white bar appears briefly at the top of the screen, pushing the regular titlebar down, then it...
  7. Collapse/Expand bug in the latest Xbox app beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collapse/Expand bug in the latest Xbox app beta: When the app is maximised, if I use the "Collapse" button at the upper left, the app collapses but looks like this: - http://i.imgur.com/4JNrEL9.jpg So it doesn't extend neither to the left edge...
  8. Latest Xbox app beta crashes when clicking the "Trending" button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Latest Xbox app beta crashes when clicking the "Trending" button: When I click it, I see a swirling "loading" icon for a fraction of a second, then the app crashes and disappears. Event IDs 1000 and 1001 are logged in Event Viewer: - Faulting application name:...
  9. The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta: I just updated the beta to the latest version, but this bug is still present: - 1. Have the Xbox app maximised. 2. Watch a Game DVR clip (either your own or someone else's) and switch to full...
  10. Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.: Hello, I have Searched countless troubleshooting posts and sites and forums trying to problem solve and correct this issue to no avail. I am writing this post as I am becoming extremely...