I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

Discus and support I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; where's the dashboard? I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard! 4e9178dc-767d-4090-9f00-762609005e76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Showpy, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Showpy
    Showpy Guest

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

where's the dashboard?

I got the new features such as the remaining download time, but same dashboard!

:)

Showpy, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

1. I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard! - Similar Threads - latest BETA alpha

2. Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loosing sound after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring...: I have started to notice and issue after doing the latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring yesterday. when I went to launch the OneGuide app when I went to start watching live tv I...
  3. Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346)

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t use Xbox Beta App on iOS: asks for an update an it’s using the latest (1911.1115.1346): [IMG] submitted by /u/Gonzo345 [link] [comments]
  4. HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring)

in XboX Insiders
    HDR is Not Working after Latest Update (Beta ring): Build # 19H1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335 -HDR games are washed out No notification on my TV that HDR content is being viewed(TCL has a notification, idk about other TVs) I’ve...
  5. Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after latest system update that went out for the Beta Ring not being able to rate...: After doing the latest system update that went out for the the Beta Ring today when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and when I went to where it says my games and apps and on t the next screen I...
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Brightness issues after latest Beta Ring update: So Saturday after the latest Beta Ring update on Saturday, I started having brightness issues in games and also the Guide while in games. I changed no settings on my end. This only started...
  8. Cannot sign in on latest beta build

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign in on latest beta build: Latest console update I received was overnight and I’m on build 1908.190802-1945 been trying to sign in for last 1/2 hour, only live issue I can see is with TV. Core sign in service says it’s ok...
  9. I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...

in XboX Insiders
    I updated to the latest update for beta ring and now nothing loads, store, games, etc, and...: submitted by /u/XboxInsider127372827 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play Battlefield V anymore after latest Beta update. It keeps freezing and force...: Don't know if it makes any difference, but I'm using Xbox One X. These games crashes are getting worse and worse. Now even Battlefield V, that I have never seen any kind of issues like that, is...