I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone

Discus and support I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone. But when I look at quests it won't let me do any because it says I need Game Pass ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattmiller1979, Sep 15, 2020.

1. I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone

I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone. But when I look at quests it won't let me do any because it says I need Game Pass ultimate even thought it shows I have exactly that.

ALso can't figure out how to play games on the mobile which I think should be available now.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Matt

:)

mattmiller1979, Sep 15, 2020
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

The Game Pass app needs an update to use Xcloud. Once you update the app, it should show the cloud as one of the options.
  3. thomasseymour18901 Win User

Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cause me to lose any time on either of my existing subscriptions? (December 29th, 2019)

I don't know what the heck Microsoft means by Estimated Retail Price (ERP) for the old Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Live Gold codes. I'll wait until April 28th, 2022 before I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Microsoft account. I'll have Walmart.com
    or the Walmart iPhone, iPad, or Android apps take care of everything once I'm ready to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Just like my Norton Security subscription predates Norton 360 and therefore doesn't come with LifeLock, my Xbox Game Pass for Console
    subscription predates Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and therefore doesn't come with Xbox Game Pass on my Windows 10 devices on top of my Xbox One X. I'm OK with both of them this way.
  4. PeteRoskilly Win User

why is solitaire not available for ios or android

I have Microsoft casual games downloaded on two pc's and they both have solitaire, but it is unavailable on both my android phone, and my iPad.

Why is this, is it a Microsoft thing about PC's only?
  5. Tarnend Win User

Gamepass Ultimate not working

can you log into the game pass ultimate app on your phone or goto the Microsoft store on a computer and look for a gamepass game, be logged into the Microsoft account that has the gamepass ultimate and see if you can install a game via either of those
    methods
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox perks problem

Have you got an android or apple phone? If so, then install game pass app on that, and get the perk off there instead, that might work for you.
Thema:

1. I have the microsoft Game pass ultimate on my android phone - Similar Threads - microsoft Game pass

2. Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    Duda con Game Pass y Tienda Microsoft [Mod Translation - Doubt with Game Pass and Microsoft...: Hola! Quisiera saber si, por ejemplo, descargué un juego con el Game Pass en PC y lo quiero comprar, al momento de comprarlo tendría que descargarlo de nuevo o simplemente se me quedaría...
  3. XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game pass and purchasing Microsoft Flight Simulator: Deluxe: Hi All, I am hoping you can help with some advice. I have been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator with XBox game pass and would like to purchase the full game to get the deluxe upgrade. My...
  4. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  5. Why cant i pay my Game Pass Subscription with my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i pay my Game Pass Subscription with my Microsoft balance: I have $64.00 in my Microsoft Balance because I do not have a debit card at this moment. Game pass is past due $48.00 and I should be able to cover it with my Microsoft balance, but it will not...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade Refund: Hi All, Long story short, I am subscribed to Game Pass and purchased the GBP70.99 Premium Deluxe upgrade for MFS in the ingame market place, not knowing that I actually won't own the game and...
  7. Microsoft recusando meu cartão na assinatura do Xbox Game Pass, como...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft recusando meu cartão na assinatura do Xbox Game Pass, como...: Estou tentando assinar o Xbox Game Pass, mas toda vez que tento finalizar a assinatura aparece um erro dizendo para escolher outra forma de pagamento. Já tentei utilizar um cartão de crédito e o...
  8. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 구독이 연체되어서 취소하고 싶습니다.[Translation-My Microsoft Xbox Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 구독이 연체되어서 취소하고 싶습니다.[Translation-My Microsoft Xbox Game...: 일주일에 한번씩 카카오뱅크 승인거 메세지가 라오면서 구독 결 를 하라 라옵니다. 구독 취소를 하 싶습니다. 도와주세요. [Translation-Once a week, the Kakao Bank approval rejection message comes out and asks you to pay for the subscription. I want...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 'Please insert game disk' error (Xbox Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 'Please insert game disk' error (Xbox Game Pass): I've checked everywhere and tried everything but nothing has worked I've tried: - Deactivating windows defender / firewall - Checking my time and location settings - Using Ethernet instead of...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate charged me twice. Microsoft Support couldn't really help: I've already spent an hour in the support chat regarding this issue, and they couldn't help me. My partial card details didn't pull anything up on their system, and none of the accounts on my...