I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

Discus and support I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Espini, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Espini
    Espini Guest

I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how to get the code to redeem the windows 10 version

:)

Espini, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Downloading Issues

What's on your Xbox would not be the Windows 10 Edition as that only works on PC. Did they give you a code for the Windows 10 edition?

I haven't heard of any promotions with Xbox giving the Windows 10 Edition for free with purchasing the Xbox One version. There was a free upgrade from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to the current version which is just Minecraft.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Espini,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns getting Minecraft from owning the Minecraft: Java Edition.

Our suggestion here, it would be best to review the information found here on the
    Minecraft for Windows 10 support article for information about how to get the game for free.

Try using this and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  4. MAHRCELINE Win User

Donde compraste el juego?

En la tienda no te dan código al menos que lo quieras regalar.

Translation:

Where did you buy the game?

In the store they don't give you code unless you want to give it away.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into
    account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October
    19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to a Microsoft redemption page.

If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit
    this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve migrated your account, you will
    be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference.

Link to the above information
  6. Espini Win User

I bought the minecraft in 24th of december
Thema:

1. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - minecraft purchased didn't

2. Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases gone after Microsoft Account login on PS4: Hello, I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I purchased some StarWars and Jurassic World expansions for my son to play on my PS4 using the in-game Minecraft store. Because my son wanted...
  3. I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased Minecraft and ran the launcher, but does it appear as a trial version?: To predict the reason, the phrase "oh no! something went wrong, and we couldn't connect to the Minecraft services" appears below the launcher. What is the solution to this?...
  4. Minecraft xbox one... add on purchased...unable to find it now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one... add on purchased...unable to find it now: Hi I purchased minecraft for my daughter a while ago and I've just purchased the "frozen 2 add on" for her to play with. We purchased it with gamepass. It says i "own" it. But now I have no...
  5. Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skins and Purchases Transferring to Another, Separate Account Automatically: Hello, I've tried scouring the internet for a similar issue to the one I've been having, but for the life of me I've been unsuccessful in finding ANY help. So, here's the situation: I own...
  6. purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin

in XBoX on Windows
    purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin: purchased Minecraft master collection and it should come with 1000 minecoin but when I try to redeem it, it says not availiable 7d904992-67bd-4bf3-bdd9-b444beeb92eb
  7. Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection for son, didn't receive 700 coins: I have a similar issue to the one noted in this Microsoft Community post, which was addressed, but quite poorly. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition for PC for my son (I was logged...
  8. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  9. Purchased Minecraft battle seasonpass and didn't get at battle packs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Minecraft battle seasonpass and didn't get at battle packs.: Purchased battle season pass through Minecraft store and said pad gives you battle packs 1-4. Tells me I still have to purchase the packs individually. a47be241-0db8-4cbf-a0c1-78702a55f5c0
  10. I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.: Mostly the title. I'm wondering whether or not having bought minecraft for windows 10 from the Microsoft store means that the game is not actually on my PC and is only playable if I am online....