I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

Discus and support I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Espini, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Espini
    Espini Guest

I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition

Some friends want to play with me but the problem is that my cell phone is not so good and I'm a little bit lagged so I remembered that I had the mincraft bought on the PC and wanted to know how to get the code to redeem the windows 10 version

:)

Espini, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. I have the minecraft purchased and they didn't give me the code for the windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - minecraft purchased didn't

2. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it...
  3. How to purchase a separate minecraft game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to purchase a separate minecraft game: Up until now, both computers have been using the same minecraft game. I want to purchase a separate game on this computer so the kids can play together on the LAN and on the internet. I have...
  4. Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a second copy of Minecraft xbox live: My grandchildren have been using minecraft for several years now, but there is just one game, installed on both computers. They can't both play together or with friends on line because it's just...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  6. minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft를 잘못 구매하였습니다. 환불이 가능한가요? [I purchased minecraft incorrectly. Can I get a refund?]: 마인크래프트를 구매하 싶어 구매를 하였는데 java edtion을 구매를 원했는데 windows10 edtion을 구매 해버 습니다. 결 한지는 2시간 10여분 가량 지난 상태 입니다. 사용하지않아 바로 삭 를 한 상태이 삭 하였다는 사진도 소지하 있습니다. 이거 환불이 가능한가요? 객지원팀에서 채팅상담도 불가하 화도 받지않아 이 게라도 글을...
  7. Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compra fallida Minecraft [Mod Translation - Failed Minecraft purchase]: Hemos intentado comprar Minecraft, pero no nos deja por un error con la tarjeta. Sin embargo se ha hecho el cargo dos veces en la cuenta. Me gustaría saber como recuperar ese dinero. Gracias [Mod...
  8. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  9. Purchased Minecraft battle seasonpass and didn't get at battle packs.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Minecraft battle seasonpass and didn't get at battle packs.: Purchased battle season pass through Minecraft store and said pad gives you battle packs 1-4. Tells me I still have to purchase the packs individually. a47be241-0db8-4cbf-a0c1-78702a55f5c0
  10. I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased minecraft for windows 10 on my pc, but didn't see any install.: Mostly the title. I'm wondering whether or not having bought minecraft for windows 10 from the Microsoft store means that the game is not actually on my PC and is only playable if I am online....