I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

Discus and support I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpatenGolf760, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer.

:)

SpatenGolf760, Oct 24, 2016
  2. SneekyPeet87
    SneekyPeet87 Guest
    I havent recieved my gears of war collection codes after purcahsing gears of war 4

I have not received a message with the codes to download the older gears of war games after purchasing gear of war 4 digitally through the Microsoft store. After chatting with a customer support rep they gave me a link and sent me here to post my problem,
    please help!

SneekyPeet87, Oct 24, 2016
  3. mdbaldwin
    mdbaldwin Guest
    Status code: 803c0009 / Media Usage Rights Expired I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... :mad:

Hi Sprayz01,

I've had the same problem, and finally got a refund off Microsoft. It was a bit of a pain though!

initially I called the Xbox live support who gave me the number for Zune support, these guys informed me that they couldn't help either, they gave me an American support number, I'm in UK so not very usefull!

I called The Live support back and they finally gave me a refund, although they couldn't investigate the issue. I wonder if anyone out there knows which Helpdesk you should call to actually get these issues fixed?

mdbaldwin, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Minetex Win User

Can't send message!

I have the same problem. The link that is recommended doesnt help me at all. Neither can I contact the support. Great job microsoft..
  5. RafaZafra Win User

Xbox One Won't Turn On; Power Supply or Console Problem?

I´ve the same problem. I spoke with Microsoft´s support and they can´t help me. They didn´t know the existence of this problem. They gave me stupids solutions. I´ve the xbox one day. Today, i´ll back the console to the store
  6. mrhector(2) Win User

Missing Gold and Gamepass quests

Unfortunately it sounds like i'm just getting canned responses without having actually read my issue.

I did contact customer support first, I ran through troubleshooting steps with them and they gave me a direct link to this forum stating that they would continue to help me here.

Giving me a link back to where I started doesn't help at all. Who is able to help me?
  7. mdbaldwin Win User

Status code: 803c0009 / Media Usage Rights Expired :@

Hi Sprayz01,

I've had the same problem, and finally got a refund off Microsoft. It was a bit of a pain though!

initially I called the Xbox live support who gave me the number for Zune support, these guys informed me that they couldn't help either, they gave me an American support number, I'm in UK so not very usefull!

I called The Live support back and they finally gave me a refund, although they couldn't investigate the issue. I wonder if anyone out there knows which Helpdesk you should call to actually get these issues fixed?
  8. lFlintX2 Win User

Assassins Creed Syndicate "Games with Gold" donwload is NOT working

Well, I gave it another try and was able to solve my problem. Thank you very much for the support. This gives me credibility to keep using Microsoft and Xbox Team services.
Thema:

I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

1. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... - Similar Threads - same problem Microsoft

2. Anyone else have this same problem as me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have this same problem as me?: I've gotten new controllers. I have multiple Xbox consoles. The latest console I own is an Xbox one S. I believe this happened to me once but it then resolved itself. Today as this issue occurred...
  3. Same problem, new day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same problem, new day: My last complaint was about how I couldn't access any of my games offline. The only responses I received were unhelpful, one asking if my Xbox was my home Xbox, which it is, and the other...
  4. Two xboxes in the same house connection problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two xboxes in the same house connection problems: Hi I wonder if anyone can help. This i suspect is a common problem but I couldnt find the answer on the communities. I have two xbox ones. Both connect to the internet. I have two xbox gold...
  5. Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Delta Ring updates this is the 2 days now of doing the same 3.7GBupdate I was...: After yesterday of doing a 3.7GB update today I went to do today’s update and it’s the same 3.7GB update like yesterday. is there any other insider members in the Delta Ring haveing the same 3.7GB...
  6. immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...

in XBoX on Consoles
    immer noch das gleiche Problem, Profil meldet sich einfach ab [Translation-still the same...: Nachdem der letzte Thread ja geschlossen wurde, sehr nett übrigens, hier nochmal was neues. Sie konnten nicht angemeldet werden. Versuchen Sie es in einigen Minuten noch einmal oder prüfen Sie...
  7. nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network

in XBoX on Consoles
    nat problem with 2 consoles on the same network: my set up is a virgin hub 3 , with xboxone 1 wired through ethernet and xboxone 2 connected through wireless. I have alternate port chosen on xboxone 2 on the xbox network advanced settings. my...
  8. same question about problem with microsoft

in XBoX Rewards
    same question about problem with microsoft: for the love of god , stop closing threads without solving them . as i said there is no legal actions agaist you and by you i mean microsoft and i didnt threat anyone i said very clearly that i...
  9. I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...: What is going on? I don't spend 5 hours on any game at one time... edcc5ec2-9a98-4d71-8f05-623efe68171a
  10. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?: I'll keep it simple. In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode. The only way to keep them from asking us every time, is to...