I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

Discus and support I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer. 6a5a58fd-3100-422f-8331-34a0b82ef599 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpatenGolf760, Oct 24, 2016.

1. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

Under above link is an emailadress, within hours I received no answer.

:)

SpatenGolf760, Oct 24, 2016
  2. SneekyPeet87
    SneekyPeet87 Guest
    I havent recieved my gears of war collection codes after purcahsing gears of war 4

I have not received a message with the codes to download the older gears of war games after purchasing gear of war 4 digitally through the Microsoft store. After chatting with a customer support rep they gave me a link and sent me here to post my problem,
    please help!

SneekyPeet87, Oct 24, 2016
  3. mdbaldwin
    mdbaldwin Guest
    Status code: 803c0009 / Media Usage Rights Expired I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... :mad:

Hi Sprayz01,

I've had the same problem, and finally got a refund off Microsoft. It was a bit of a pain though!

initially I called the Xbox live support who gave me the number for Zune support, these guys informed me that they couldn't help either, they gave me an American support number, I'm in UK so not very usefull!

I called The Live support back and they finally gave me a refund, although they couldn't investigate the issue. I wonder if anyone out there knows which Helpdesk you should call to actually get these issues fixed?

mdbaldwin, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Minetex Win User

Can't send message!

I have the same problem. The link that is recommended doesnt help me at all. Neither can I contact the support. Great job microsoft..
  5. DGTAL2 MGC Win User

I scratched the code off my xbox gift card

I've had the same problem before. I just called Microsoft support & they were able to help me.
  6. RafaZafra Win User

Xbox One Won't Turn On; Power Supply or Console Problem?

I´ve the same problem. I spoke with Microsoft´s support and they can´t help me. They didn´t know the existence of this problem. They gave me stupids solutions. I´ve the xbox one day. Today, i´ll back the console to the store
  7. xptolis Win User

My Play and Charge Kit stoped showing me if the controller is charging or not. Neither orange light when charging nor white light when fully charged work.

The Online Chat support told me Microsoft stoped supporting the accessory in question this same month when i got my problem. (June 2020) No longer can you take it up with microsoft. They gave me a phone number and told me to ask for help in the costumer
    service that my own country has for microsoft products in hopes there is a fix for the issue.
  8. mrhector(2) Win User

Missing Gold and Gamepass quests

Unfortunately it sounds like i'm just getting canned responses without having actually read my issue.

I did contact customer support first, I ran through troubleshooting steps with them and they gave me a direct link to this forum stating that they would continue to help me here.

Giving me a link back to where I started doesn't help at all. Who is able to help me?
Thema:

I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ...

1. I have the same problem, Microsoft support is not able to help, they gave me a link ... - Similar Threads - same problem Microsoft

2. Xbox Series X HDR DVR has same Xbox One X problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X HDR DVR has same Xbox One X problem: Xbox Series X still record with wrong pixel format. Records are useless and looks like crap on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtpqe9RQsL8 submitted by /u/alalao02 [link] [comments]
  3. can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't sign into Minecraft on iphone, Xbox app goes to the same problem.: Trying to sign in on minecraft, we get to a dialog box titled "save purchases to a microsoft account" which has 2 buttons: 1) save to microsoft account 2) leave on device clicking on 1) or 2)...
  4. Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not connecting to internet properly, has same problem after hard reset.: Hello, I have been having some issues with my Xbox One S. I have been trying to connect to the internet, which was working fine before, but when you go into the advance settings on the console,...
  5. My xbox one s is having loads of problems at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s is having loads of problems at the same time: Hi, basically for some reason one random day my xbox wouldnt turn on when i somehow got it to turn on i was stuck on the green xbox screen. Sometimes theres a black screen and after 20 mins im on...
  6. Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house: Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house Halp! What am I missing? My husband and I have two Xbox One consoles. Our issue was that we could not play games together because they were...
  7. xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app installer problem downloading anyone else has same issue they fixed?: app only downloads a quarter and then stops and doesnt download the rest gets stuck in that quarter of the download 3af94869-d5e6-4009-9138-81319bdab58c
  8. same question about problem with microsoft

in XBoX Rewards
    same question about problem with microsoft: for the love of god , stop closing threads without solving them . as i said there is no legal actions agaist you and by you i mean microsoft and i didnt threat anyone i said very clearly that i...
  9. I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having the same problem as the other players with microsoft collection. My timing today ...: What is going on? I don't spend 5 hours on any game at one time... edcc5ec2-9a98-4d71-8f05-623efe68171a
  10. Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same problem as the rest. Is Microsoft listening?: I'll keep it simple. In order to open the Netflix App for my kids to watch a movie, they need to know the family filter passcode. The only way to keep them from asking us every time, is to...