I have the Xbox Series X.

Discus and support I have the Xbox Series X. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox Series X. When I start to play my optimized games, I only play for a few minutes. Freezes and shuts off.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mofeli, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Mofeli
    Mofeli Guest

I have the Xbox Series X. When I start to play my optimized games, I only play for a few minutes. Freezes and shuts off.

:)

2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Pre download Xbox Series X games

Not really...

Xbox Series X games / upgrades / updates has to be installed onto the Series X internal or expansion card SSD,

You can have Xbox One games on your external hard drive that will get an Series X upgrade but the games will need to be transferred to the Series X and then the Series X upgrade will need to be downloaded onto the Series X SSD,

As an example...

I have Marvel Avengers on my external hard drive that will get the Series X upgrade and I will transfer the game over to the Series X SSD ready to download and update the game to the Series X version when available.
  3. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox series x

Hello, Thank you for posting on Microsoft forum i would suggest to keep checking availability and stock on the Microsoft page as i have spoke to person who have bought their Xbox series x yesterday and they kept checking.

Microsoft Xbox series x page below,

Xbox series x
  4. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  6. Noel Hoekstra Win User

Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

I understand you about the xbox license.

I rather not want to have a wireless headset because I dont like charging and the battery life will decrease over time. So that leave me with two options:
    1. Wired, 3.5mm into the Xbox series x controller
    2. Wired, usb, into the Xbox series X

I checked the microsoft store and there are only 2 compatible series X headsets. Both wireles.

Do you know any wired Xbox series X headset? That is compatible with the series x? I prefer USB but have to go 3.5mm otherwise.
Thema:

1. I have the Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Series

2. Ray tracing on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ray tracing on series x: Noticing rendering issues with RE 8 with ray tracing on, it looks pretty bad. Blotches of unrendered things everywhere. Tried to provide an example but the picture file was too large . Wondering...
  3. Series x remote play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x remote play: Anyone know why when I use remote play the screen of the tv flashes for a second and the picture on the tv is more dull and washed out but looks fine on my phone? After disconnecting remote play...
  4. Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will not connect to Xbox Live when playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series S: Everything I try to play a downloaded 360 game, specifically Lego Batman from the current "Games with Gold" it signs me out from XBOX live so I cannot save a game or get achievements just on that...
  5. Xbox Series X Not Reading Some Game Discs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Not Reading Some Game Discs: I am having an issue getting the Xbox Series X to read/install certain Xbox One game discs. First, let me start by saying all of the discs are in perfect condition. No scratches, scuffs, or...
  6. Xbox series X stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stock: Does any one know where i can get a Xbox series X in the uk as my kid wants one and all the websites i look at say out of stock. 2c6ba26a-0c19-4b6c-b657-fe49758b5c2a
  7. Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller - Bluetooth connection with PC Windows 10: Hello, My Xbox Series X/S Controller is not recognized by my Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth. The controller works well using a USB cable. The controller and Windows 10 are up to date. Could...
  8. Xbox series x controller refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x controller refund: I made a post here a little over a week ago about my brand new Xbox series X controller randomly disconnecting from my pc. I followed through the customer support which was fully automated...
  9. Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Game DVR clips coming out with choppy pixels on Series X: I have tried to record something in Minecraft on Series X, but the pixels continuously come out with distorted, choppy pixels when I am in a world. There is no visible issue in the actual game as...
  10. Xbox Series X tripping circuit breaker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X tripping circuit breaker: I recently got the Series X and after the first 10 hours or so of total play time, experienced the first circuit breaker trip. I did have it plugged in to a power strip, but after reading that...