I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...

Discus and support I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/qetuoadgjlxvn13579- [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/qetuoadgjlxvn13579-, May 13, 2020.

1. I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...

/u/qetuoadgjlxvn13579-, May 13, 2020
  2. KirbyOfOcala Win User

Netflix 4K Streaming

Trust me when I tell you that my xbox has plenty of bandwidth for 4k streaming. Netflix will not stream 4k in the app unless the movie is actually marked for 4K. The app only displays HD as the option, not 4K like it does on any other device that I have
    that supports 4k streaming. I do notice the difference when streaming Breaking Bad (which is a 4k serious on Netflix) on my xbox one via Netflix vs streaming it from the Netflix app on my smart 4k tv. The 4k TV smart app shows the correct 4k option on the
    show and the picture quality is wayyy better then on the xbox Netflix app.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Unable to try console streaming preview

"So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app, still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings. "

You must have at least one console registered in a Insider preview ring as at this time Streaming is only available to Insiders for the purpose of testing functionality.

Check this Xbox Game Streaming (preview) support wiki on the XBox
    Insiders Forum
    for more details.
  4. CFLM Win User

Really bad delay and quality in Xbox Streaming

Directly by the console. I'm streaming my console to the Xbox App.

Yes, I am in the Insider program.
  5. Leo Ravi au lit Win User

"So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app, still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings. "

You must have at least one console registered in a Insider preview ring as at this time Streaming is only available to Insiders for the purpose of testing functionality.

Check this Xbox Game Streaming (preview) support wiki on the XBox
    Insiders Forum
    for more details.
    You saved my life of gamer, thnk you so much đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

[​IMG]
    I
    downloaded the Insider app on my Xbox, but I didn't get the console streaming option in Xbox's settings. So I deleted all consoles registered in the Insider app, I deleted the app, downloaded it again, but now I have no consoles registered in Insider app,
    still no option for console streaming in Xbox settings.

So I completely reset my console, but nothing changed.

And the Console Streaming app preview on my phone doesn't display the config screen like it did before. Now I have this (picture).

WHAT CAN I DO PLEASE, everyone is playing around me with this, I was waiting it for like 6 months, and now I just can't use it...
    What ring are you on. Streaming was just launched globe so might be having a glitch check the insider hub
Thema:

I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for...

1. I have the Xbox streaming app and am an Xbox insider, but it's not showing any options for... - Similar Threads - streaming app insider

2. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  3. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  4. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  5. Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acces console streaming, I'm a xbox insider, problem from the app not the console: I'm a insider.. I got the option to connect my phone to my Xbox.. And then a message pop up saying it not avaible in my region yet. It avaible since January in Canada, Quebec is in Canada, why I...
  6. Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...

in XboX Insiders
    Today xbox console streaming test has launched in my country. I have insiders app on my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/WYYNFC [link] [comments]
  7. What do I need to do from here to stream my console? I have the insiders app, and I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    What do I need to do from here to stream my console? I have the insiders app, and I'm...: [IMG] submitted by /u/tkenny691 [link] [comments]
  8. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  9. So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...

in XboX Insiders
    So having an issue with the streaming app. Wont let me get past this page inside the app...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hellsgood [link] [comments]
  10. Watched the Inside Xbox stream on mixer app, but no MixPot yet ( everything is linked to my GT)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched the Inside Xbox stream on mixer app, but no MixPot yet ( everything is linked to my GT): Hi! I watched the Inside Xbox stream on march 10th but i did not receive any mixpot. Support page told me to post a message in this forum so here I am ^^. Thanks...