i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

Discus and support i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by РустамСайфуллаев, Mar 16, 2019.

1. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

:)

РустамСайфуллаев, Mar 16, 2019
  2. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

Sorry but I don't think so. It's is not an issue for everyone, beacuse I can successfully sign in GTA 4 via my secons outlook profile.

But I need my first, vecause of savegames ,statics and achievments...

I have this error only with one of both of my accounts...

Thank you
  3. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

I checked the link you had sent to me.

I have red title there : Some services/games are having issues. Dont know anything about why do I have this issue. Everything was ok 3 months ago..When I was playing GTA, i got even some achievments. Then i hvaen't been playing till yesterday. And cant log
    ijn when strarting the game.

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Social and Gaming

[​IMG]
      14.03.2019, 21:48:44

In-game matchmaking, cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing, or pictures

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Experiencing disconnections from Party Chat on Xbox One? We're currently working with the proper folks to have this addressed. Please stand by for further updates.

Latest update:

We believe we've identified the issue

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

Services: Social and Gaming
  4. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

I have installed the life marketplace app on the clean laptop, where there were no any game apps of windows. It was laptop only for work.

So I think i can claim this as clean boot. The same error number, but my seconmd account still succesfully signing in.

I believe that an issue is with my account, but not the ant of my computers

Thnak you
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again,

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1:perform a clean boot,
    this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*|
    Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I hope this helps.
    Let us
    know the results
  6. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

Currently I am trying to sign in to xbox live via PC to play GTA 4...

I have PC version of the game which is needed xbox profile
Thema:

1. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! - Similar Threads - error 0x800488A6 cant

2. Error Code 0x803fb005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x803fb005: When I try to install any app on my Xbox One S I get the error code 0x803fb005 with the message saying Installation Stopped, I have tried turning it on and off, restarting it and even unplugging...
  3. I keep getting Error Code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download Halo:TMCC on game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting Error Code 0x87E0000F every time I try to download Halo:TMCC on game pass for PC: The game I am trying to download is Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Game Pass for PC. The first time I tried downloading and installing this game I got up to about 98gb and I got an error...
  4. Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error: I'm trying to record my screen activity via Windows Gaming (Windows + G) but shows "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again in a bit" Anyone else? Is there a fix? Thx...
  5. Error Code 8015190A on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8015190A on my Xbox 360: I was playing online on my Xbox 360, and it kicked me out all of a sudden and says I can't connect to Xbox Live. I can sign in online just fine. All of the other accounts on the Xbox can still...
  6. "Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App

in XBoX on Windows
    "Error code 0x80080206" When trying to install a game from Xbox Pc App: Hey, i have bought gamepass for Xbox App On PC but got a problem installing a game - The Long Dark The problem is, whenever i press install, it starts downloading it for a few seconds and then...
  7. Error code 0xd0000225

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0xd0000225: I need help fixing this error code 0xd0000225 809eef74-1132-49d9-95d1-73eb841c9c51
  8. Game Pass Error 0x80070199

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Error 0x80070199: I'm trying to download games from the new Xbox app since Discord gifted me 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC due nitro subscription and I can't seem to be able to assign my HDD Storage to download...
  9. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Error 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Error 8015190A: Hi Microsoft, I recently picked up an Xbox Series S and got everything setup and working fine. I wanted to bring along my 360 collection, so I plugged my old console in and started transferring...
  10. Cannot install games with XBOX game Pass - error 0x80070424

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot install games with XBOX game Pass - error 0x80070424: Dear All ! I've managed to install 2 games,but,when trying to instal one of "Halo" series of games,getting this error - error 0x80070424 . What can be done about it ?...