i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

Discus and support i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by РустамСайфуллаев, Mar 16, 2019.

1. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

:)

РустамСайфуллаев, Mar 16, 2019
  2. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

Sorry but I don't think so. It's is not an issue for everyone, beacuse I can successfully sign in GTA 4 via my secons outlook profile.

But I need my first, vecause of savegames ,statics and achievments...

I have this error only with one of both of my accounts...

Thank you
  3. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

I checked the link you had sent to me.

I have red title there : Some services/games are having issues. Dont know anything about why do I have this issue. Everything was ok 3 months ago..When I was playing GTA, i got even some achievments. Then i hvaen't been playing till yesterday. And cant log
    ijn when strarting the game.

Services

• [​IMG]
      Limited

Social and Gaming

[​IMG]
      14.03.2019, 21:48:44

In-game matchmaking, cloud storage, finding friends, Game DVR, leaderboards, avatar editing, or pictures

Affected platforms:

[​IMG]

Xbox One

[​IMG]

Xbox on Windows 10

Affected services:
      • Experiencing disconnections from Party Chat on Xbox One? We're currently working with the proper folks to have this addressed. Please stand by for further updates.

Latest update:

We believe we've identified the issue

Want to get notified when this feature is back online?

Services: Social and Gaming
  4. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

I have installed the life marketplace app on the clean laptop, where there were no any game apps of windows. It was laptop only for work.

So I think i can claim this as clean boot. The same error number, but my seconmd account still succesfully signing in.

I believe that an issue is with my account, but not the ant of my computers

Thnak you
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello again,

Here are two steps on how to isolate system issues:

Method 1:perform a clean boot,
    this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    link on
    how to perform a clean boot.

Method 2:
    Here is a
    link
    on how to download Apps Troubleshooter.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App?

Here are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*|
    Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I hope this helps.
    Let us
    know the results
  6. РустамСайф Win User

Hello,

Currently I am trying to sign in to xbox live via PC to play GTA 4...

I have PC version of the game which is needed xbox profile
Thema:

1. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! - Similar Threads - error 0x800488A6 cant

2. (Party chat error code help needed)

in XboX Insiders
    (Party chat error code help needed): I often get error code [0x80190193] I am I insider my update version is 19h1_release_xbox_dev_2002.200113-2000 I’m getting disconnected from party chats often with the above error code Destiny...
  3. Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play black ops 2 on my Xbox one and keep getting a error code: Trying to play black ops 2 on my xbox one and keep getting error message 084efe9a-c79f-4286-bd5b-730d21b2eca5
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: One minute I am into Microsoft Word Games then I try to go back and receive this message. How can I fix this problem? 4fca03f8-c381-4456-9017-dc6062cbd5f5
  5. Dead By Daylight initialisation error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead By Daylight initialisation error: I used to play this game a lot and maxed out one of my characters just before the stranger things DLC came out. Since then i have played other games and i wanted to get back into as I love DBD....
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition PS4 Login Error: Minecraft: Bedrock Edition works just fine on my Xbox One and Nintendo Switch through my Microsoft Account, but on my PS4, I keep getting the same error when I try to login with my Microsoft...
  7. error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error: i have error code 0X803F8001 how do i fix it 5c30af89-9c05-4996-a819-77506301b19c
  8. Xbox Error 0x800701e7. Xbox one. Ark will not launch. Games will not install.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Error 0x800701e7. Xbox one. Ark will not launch. Games will not install.: This all started about an hour ago. Ive been playing ark since this morning, no problems. I take a break, play some Elite Dangerous on PC, then come back to ARK SE. My server isnt showing on the...
  9. How do I fix error 0x803F8001?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error 0x803F8001?: Error 0x803F8001 how do I get file for mahjong to work e4f76519-d43e-4d56-9891-380dd12c70d6
  10. Installing halo reach error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing halo reach error: My lad got a game today and installed it and proceeded to play the game on his xbox one console...however when trying it in my xbox console.both the same type...my console says "something went...