I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition.

Discus and support I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What should I do? I'd like you to get a refund or change it to a pc edition. I bought it with a gift card. It can't be downloaded, so it's for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by changholee4, Mar 4, 2019.

1. changholee4
    changholee4 Guest

What should I do? I'd like you to get a refund or change it to a pc edition.
    I bought it with a gift card. It can't be downloaded, so it's for xbox

Please tell me how to do it.

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - ULTIMATE EDITION

:)

changholee4, Mar 4, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Hello you had to check, there are platforms supported. Ubisoft games on PC I have to be purchased from the Ubisoft store.. Then ask for the refund then buy it on Ubisoft.. The Buonon would not work on Ubisoft, but only on the Microsoft Store...
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Your best bet is to request a refund from Microsoft then purchase the game from the Ubisoft store or steam.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

You cannot get the pc version of the game from the Microsoft Store. You will need to request a refund from here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund Then purchase the game from a PC store, like the ubi store here
    https://store.ubi.com/uk/home
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

If you log into your
    Microsoft Account
    page, and then click Payments & Billing > Order History at the top, that will take you to the purchases made on the Windows and Xbox Store. If you find the purchase in question, click "Get order help" underneath the listing and that will
    take you to a page that will provide the methods to contact the Billing Department to request a refund. That's the best way to go since the contact methods can vary by region. Not all purchases are eligible, but if you let them know that it was a purchase
    for a platform that you don't own and does not work on your device, explaining the situation, that would be your best route.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Where did you buy the game from? The Microsoft Store? I don't think its a play anywhere title.
Thema:

1. I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition. - Similar Threads - buy edition bought

2. Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One version of City Skylines (Game Pass) edition asking me to Buy: Looking to see if anyone else has this issue and what should be done. Downloaded Xbox one version of City Skylines (Game Pass edition). When I go to play it, it sends me to the Store and asks me...
  3. If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new...: I've been thinking about buying a texture pack to use when I play minecraft but don't know if you can use a texture pack on both minecraft Xbox one edition and on the new minecraft....
  4. How do I buy Overwatch Origins Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I buy Overwatch Origins Edition?: Whenever I go on the Xbox store to try to buy Overwatch, the install button doesn’t come up. I have to either redeem a code or buy the Legendary Edition which I don’t want to do. I’m just...
  5. Приобретение игр для Xbox One [Edit - Translation] - Buying Xbox One Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Приобретение игр для Xbox One [Edit - Translation] - Buying Xbox One Games: Добрый день. Подскажите пожалуйста, недавно я приобрел цифровую версию игры для Xbox one: Dishonored Definitive edition. Но, по своей невнимательности приобрел ее на другой свой аккаунт, не...
  6. Invalid cd key buy on g2a for the game : Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Invalid cd key buy on g2a for the game : Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition: The seller tell me to ask Xbox support : Write to support Xbox and ask him date and time when key was activated, if key activated before your purchase, I will refund your money you can? Can you...
  7. i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i've buyed minecraft xbox one edition disc but i can't download the latest version of...: how i said on title, on the title screen has a button saying "download the latest version for free" but i still have to pay for the latest minecraft on store , someone can teach to me how to...
  8. i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...: i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 euro?? cfe216d2-86c2-4b9c-8f94-162108a95804
  9. Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy: Like the title says, bought the digital premium ed. but season pass didn't download and store still has $25 price tag like I don't own it.... What gives MS? d4332365-021e-407a-9be5-f5166f3ab0f6
  10. I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy: I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy. In the "order history" status is "Completed" 9b0a03d3-bbe4-49c2-ad90-43044b58a30d