I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition.

Discus and support I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What should I do? I'd like you to get a refund or change it to a pc edition. I bought it with a gift card. It can't be downloaded, so it's for xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by changholee4, Mar 4, 2019.

1. changholee4
    changholee4 Guest

What should I do? I'd like you to get a refund or change it to a pc edition.
    I bought it with a gift card. It can't be downloaded, so it's for xbox

Please tell me how to do it.

Assassin's Creed® Odyssey - ULTIMATE EDITION

:)

changholee4, Mar 4, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Hello you had to check, there are platforms supported. Ubisoft games on PC I have to be purchased from the Ubisoft store.. Then ask for the refund then buy it on Ubisoft.. The Buonon would not work on Ubisoft, but only on the Microsoft Store...
  3. Nixelplex Win User

Your best bet is to request a refund from Microsoft then purchase the game from the Ubisoft store or steam.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

You cannot get the pc version of the game from the Microsoft Store. You will need to request a refund from here https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund Then purchase the game from a PC store, like the ubi store here
    https://store.ubi.com/uk/home
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

If you log into your
    Microsoft Account
    page, and then click Payments & Billing > Order History at the top, that will take you to the purchases made on the Windows and Xbox Store. If you find the purchase in question, click "Get order help" underneath the listing and that will
    take you to a page that will provide the methods to contact the Billing Department to request a refund. That's the best way to go since the contact methods can vary by region. Not all purchases are eligible, but if you let them know that it was a purchase
    for a platform that you don't own and does not work on your device, explaining the situation, that would be your best route.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Where did you buy the game from? The Microsoft Store? I don't think its a play anywhere title.
Thema:

1. I have to buy a pc edition, but I bought it with an x-box edition. - Similar Threads - buy edition bought

2. I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy Minecraft Java Edition but I only have money in my Microsoft account/Xbox...: I really want to buy Minecraft Java Edition, but I only have money in my Microsoft/Xbox account. Is there a way I could get Minecraft Java Edition? 87bd3881-da6c-4248-b91b-547db905cea3
  3. Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I buy MInecraft Windows 10 edition using a visa giftcard or a xbox giftcard: Can i get windows 10 edition using a visa gift card or a Xbox gift card because i want to know because i don't have a debit card or credit card and would like to get it....
  4. Unadle to buy the beyond light deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unadle to buy the beyond light deluxe edition: I've been trying to buy the beyond light deluxe edition, and I am getting an Error details of, We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. And was told to...
  5. Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the buy option showing on the store for Mafia 3 Definitive Edition when I previously...: So I noticed that there's a Mafia III Definitive Edition on the store but why it shows the buy option for 29.99 when I previously purchased Mafia 3 base game with all DLCs? If you look at the page...
  6. Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не получается купить игру Dead rising 2 Case zero [Edit - Translation] - Can't buy the game...: При нажатие на кнопку приобрести происходить постоянная загрузка. На карте деньги есть. [Edit - Translation] - When you click on the purchase button, a continuous download occurs. There is money...
  7. Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...: Bonjour moi et mon amie avons chacun un compt live , elle a le gold et moi le gamepass. On a telecharger le profile de l'autre sur nos console respective. Elle a acheter certain jeu et moi...
  8. i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 ...: i have already bought minecraft win 10 , but for edition java, i should buy it again on 23 euro?? cfe216d2-86c2-4b9c-8f94-162108a95804
  9. Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought digital premium edition, season pass not downloaded, says i still need to buy: Like the title says, bought the digital premium ed. but season pass didn't download and store still has $25 price tag like I don't own it.... What gives MS? d4332365-021e-407a-9be5-f5166f3ab0f6
  10. I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy: I bought the game Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe Edition, but can not download, offers a re-buy. In the "order history" status is "Completed" 9b0a03d3-bbe4-49c2-ad90-43044b58a30d