I have to find the XBOX one settings app...

Discus and support I have to find the XBOX one settings app... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; to calibrate the HDTV option in the display and sound section? I can't see the Forza logo in the second box. 96808663-6fce-46fd-89b1-bb7454ff6973 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by svrangerchrista, Dec 26, 2014.

1. I have to find the XBOX one settings app...

to calibrate the HDTV option in the display and sound section? I can't see the Forza logo in the second box.

:)

svrangerchrista, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Android App messages blocked.

My Xbox one app on android won't let me message friends. I get the message saying feature blocked, modify privacy settings go to Xbox.com

I have searched but can't find the correct setting to modify. Please help.

Random Damager, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    How do I prevent the Windows 10 Xbox App from signing me in automatically on Xbox One?

Hi AussieVyper,

Accessing your profile on Xbox One through Xbox app is one of the best features of Xbox One. To help you resolve the auto-connect of your profile, I suggest that you reset your Xbox app settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

Reset Xbox app settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    7. Launch the Xbox app.

Let us know how it goes.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 26, 2014
  4. RayzerWyre Win User

Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox app on my laptop.

Same here. Everything was working fine today at 2AM Eastern when I went to bed. As of 6:30 PM Eastern the Xbox one Smartglass nor the Xbox Beta App can find my Xbox One. I have not changed anything and to my knowledge no updates have come out for my PC,
    Apps, or Xbox. My network settings are they same as they have always been. I triple checked all of the settings on PC and Xbox and everything is as it should be. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

How do I prevent the Windows 10 Xbox App from signing me in automatically on Xbox One?

Hi AussieVyper,

Accessing your profile on Xbox One through Xbox app is one of the best features of Xbox One. To help you resolve the auto-connect of your profile, I suggest that you reset your Xbox app settings. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

Reset Xbox app settings.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.
    6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.
    7. Launch the Xbox app.

Let us know how it goes.
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xbox app

7. CAMARO Xlll Win User

Dvd Issue, Voices occasionally dont sync

I have heard there is a setting for the player app. Alot of people have said the default is 24Hz and some TVs cant handle that. Try finding the setting for the app you use and verify the settings.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

smartglass app on xbox one

Hey there, SmartGlass is now called Xbox App. You can find the settings in Settings > All Settings > Preferences. "Xbox app connections"

Hope that helps! :)
Thema:

I have to find the XBOX one settings app...

1. I have to find the XBOX one settings app... - Similar Threads - find settings app

2. Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find Xbox App Connectivity in settings.: On the newest beta build an I cant find it. submitted by /u/FiestyDodo [link] [comments]
  3. Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I find mic settings? I’m in beta ring and can’t find a menu for it anywhere in...: submitted by /u/PM_ME_DRAGONITE_PICS [link] [comments]
  4. Can't find Xbox settings on the website

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't find Xbox settings on the website: For some reason It doesn't include Xbox setting on the website although I'm already signed in Here's an example: [img] Please, please help me, I'm looking my way to change my privacy settings...
  5. I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't find the Xbox lice privacy settings in the PC app: I have recently bought Forza Horizon 4. In the game I wanted to download some "Tunes and Liverys". When i went to look them up, i got a notification. It was: Xbox live parental controls are...
  6. Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up Xbox on new tv. Logged in. But can’t find my child’s account which should be under ...: It has her xbox live what can i do to get it back? 584e497c-66b9-405d-8405-2b639a529f10
  7. Where to find Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find Settings: Trying to find my account info on MS Solitaire on my PC, in order to sign in with same account on my new smartphone. Previous discussion states to go into Settings, etc. I'm not able to find...
  8. Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my Ferryman Clothing Set: I am playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10. I bought the Sea of Thieves XBOX One Controller and redeemed the code for the Ferryman Clothing Set, my account history lists the code as redeemed. I...
  9. Want to approve child friend requests but can find this in XBOX or Family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to approve child friend requests but can find this in XBOX or Family settings: I have a child account setup for my 9 year old. I want to be prompted to approve any friend request he receives so I can be sure who he is communicating with. I've read this was possible at one...
  10. Xbox buzzing turtle Beach headset (can’t find headset setting to stop buzzing)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox buzzing turtle Beach headset (can’t find headset setting to stop buzzing): I just recently bought a new turtle Beach headset as the old one broke and well I’m having a slight problem with it. People can hear me however buzzing keeps on happening in the background and...