I have to pay fir my game tag

Discus and support I have to pay fir my game tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, So my problem is that I don't remember choosing a game tag on my Xbox account. I've read that it's free the first time and has you can see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by valentinpastout, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I have to pay fir my game tag

Hello,

So my problem is that I don't remember choosing a game tag on my Xbox account. I've read that it's free the first time and has you can see my game tag is my real name. So the real problem is that I can't change it even if I never choose one.

Thank for answers,

:)

valentinpastout, Jun 16, 2019
  2. SmolderingGummy Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Hello! try to contact support at support.xbox.com they may be able to help.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

originally a free change is only available when your account has an auto generated gamertag, which yours doesn't look like to be the case.

With the release of the new features for Gamertags people are granted one free change again, but this might be limited on how you are changing your gamertag. See this link for all the features rolling out the next months:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/express-yourself-with-new-gamertag-features/

or the FAQ:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/gamertag-updates-faq

The way to change the GT should be to use it with some of the new features please try this link:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
    Be aware that the new GT might not show up on all devices for the next couple of months
  5. Exile bRaD Win User

Reach out to Xbox support. They should be somewhat lenient. Any luck?
  6. valentinpastout Win User

Oh ok well thank for the explanation.
Thema:

1. I have to pay fir my game tag - Similar Threads - pay fir game

2. Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate suggest I buy game pass ultimate to pay its games.: I can't redownload ck3. It gives me the option to buy it a full price or use game pass to download. I have gamepass ultimate. I am signed in my xbox account. I don't think its is fair to make me...
  3. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  4. Option to pay with rewards points not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Option to pay with rewards points not showing up: I’m in alpha. I have credit redeemed with microsoft reward points. I tried to buy a movie but the option to pay with reward points isn’t showing up. It works on a browser, just not on the Xbox. I...
  5. Cannot pay from my son’s account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot pay from my son’s account: Hi there, I already sent money to my son’s account, that he wants to pay for fortnite vbucks. He asked my permission but I can not approve his payment. I push the “Approve” button but it redirects...
  6. Having to pay for previously installed game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having to pay for previously installed game.: I have reinstalled Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered but it now says I have to pay £35 to access it. I installed the game on a previous account but I have the game disc. Can someone please...
  7. So I have to pay Xresolver to use my Xbox now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have to pay Xresolver to use my Xbox now?: Kind of ridiculous that Xbox has such a massive security issue to share my WAN IP and my personal location with anybody I play games with. Even more so that Xresolver is allowed to maintain a...
  8. No puedo pagar el game pass del xbox[Translation-I can't pay for the xbox game pass]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo pagar el game pass del xbox[Translation-I can't pay for the xbox game pass]: Hola, cuando yo intento comprar el game pass ultimate de xbox que actualmente esta de 1€ pago por paypal y todo bien, pero cuando le doy a "pagar" me dice:...
  9. Why cant i pay my Game Pass Subscription with my Microsoft balance

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why cant i pay my Game Pass Subscription with my Microsoft balance: I have $64.00 in my Microsoft Balance because I do not have a debit card at this moment. Game pass is past due $48.00 and I should be able to cover it with my Microsoft balance, but it will not...
  10. im disabled and pay for xbox live and am logged into

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    im disabled and pay for xbox live and am logged into: you claim my number is my old number from 2 yrs ago when i pay with my visa with my card and address and the xbox i bought in nov replaced the 2 i prior had when u and i set up the new box in nov...