I have to pay fir my game tag

Discus and support I have to pay fir my game tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, So my problem is that I don't remember choosing a game tag on my Xbox account. I've read that it's free the first time and has you can see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by valentinpastout, Jun 16, 2019.

1. I have to pay fir my game tag

Hello,

So my problem is that I don't remember choosing a game tag on my Xbox account. I've read that it's free the first time and has you can see my game tag is my real name. So the real problem is that I can't change it even if I never choose one.

Thank for answers,

:)

valentinpastout, Jun 16, 2019
  2. SmolderingGummy Win User

3. denis97g Win User

Hello! try to contact support at support.xbox.com they may be able to help.
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

originally a free change is only available when your account has an auto generated gamertag, which yours doesn't look like to be the case.

With the release of the new features for Gamertags people are granted one free change again, but this might be limited on how you are changing your gamertag. See this link for all the features rolling out the next months:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/06/10/express-yourself-with-new-gamertag-features/

or the FAQ:
    https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/gamertag-updates-faq

The way to change the GT should be to use it with some of the new features please try this link:

https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
    Be aware that the new GT might not show up on all devices for the next couple of months
  5. Exile bRaD Win User

Reach out to Xbox support. They should be somewhat lenient. Any luck?
  6. valentinpastout Win User

Oh ok well thank for the explanation.
Thema:

1. I have to pay fir my game tag - Similar Threads - pay fir game

2. I can't pay an expired suscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't pay an expired suscription: I have an expired month of game pass ultimate and I can't pay it with my microsoft balance because it asks me for a backup payment method and Idon't have a credit card what I do?...
  3. Sea of Thieves Parent had to pay again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves Parent had to pay again: My son has Sea of Thieves installed on his Xbox and is currently his fav game. So he wants me (Dad) to join him so we can play together as he lives away during the week. As I am disabled I cannot...
  4. I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have to pay for my pre ordered game again??!!!!?!!: I pre ordered jedi fallen order and I have to pay for it again? I don't understand why I have too. I tried to uninstall it and install it again but it didn't even show up in ready to instal l or...
  5. carte près payer xbox [Translation - card near pay xbox]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    carte près payer xbox [Translation - card near pay xbox]: y a t'il une date de validité pour une carte près payer xbox ? [Mod Translation - Is there a validity date for a card near pay xbox?] 0eb2088b-a5e9-4b64-b0c7-375673889e7b
  6. Pay twice a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pay twice a game?: I owned a game "Assassin's Creed Black Flag" and then one day I uninstalled it. Today I wanted to download it to play again and now I have to pay! I s it a Joke? a347f20e-4d42-43fa-8729-dcd151664ac3
  7. No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold): Ayudenme no tengo tarjeta de credito ni de paypal y se me vencio ayudenme kqiero jugar online Translation: Help me, I don't have a credit card or paypal card and it beat me help me to play...
  8. Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paying for the Latest Version of Minecraft Online Problem with Postal Address: I am going to pay for the latest version of minecraft online which is $19.99. I know there is meant to be a code coming in a few weeks time but I promised it to the kids and dont want them waiting...
  9. No me deja pagar una subscripcion [He won't let me pay for a subscription.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja pagar una subscripcion [He won't let me pay for a subscription.]: Buenas, Cuando intento pagar alguna suscripción vencida no me deja, ya sea de Game Pass o Gold y es muy molesto. Tengo el saldo necesario para pagarla y no me deja me dice "Saldo de cuenta...
  10. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...