I have to post this, I have no other choice.

Discus and support I have to post this, I have no other choice. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This was for a game pass perk that i did not recieve, I was on chat for 3 hours and on phone for 30 min before hung up on. I never got the promised... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smiley25698, Jun 11, 2021.

1. smiley25698
    smiley25698 Guest

This was for a game pass perk that i did not recieve, I was on chat for 3 hours and on phone for 30 min before hung up on. I never got the promised chat logs I was told i was going to get. The screenshots are not in order but the point was after 2 hours of getting nowhere, factory resetting my xbox, i still have this glitch on my screen in the game pass perk section. i provided a video and more, at first i only wanted the value of the code which was around 15 bucks, after a couple of hours i said 50 bucks. I have to be in fear of being banned now, because I was scammed by xbox chat support. This is how xbox customer thinks of xbox game pass owners "it is free so it has no value"

I have to post this, I have no other choice. [​IMG]

:)

smiley25698, Jun 11, 2021
  2. smiley25698 Win User

lots of people buy gamepass for some of the perks. it is not free when you have to buy gamepass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

The perks are just an added bonus for buying Game Pass. Nobody buys Game Pass just for the perks. Sorry that it didn't work on the console, but support is right in this case. They are free.
  4. smiley25698 Win User

This is for a game nba2k21, it caused a glitch on my xbox and gives me a black screen. you did not see the video evidence I provided which showed how it did not work. Gamepass includes the perks it comes with.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Ok two things first

What perk

Keep in mind they are region based

Just because one region has it doesn't mean they all have it this includes Disney plus

It doesn't matter what you spent separately just as the agent said

It has no reflection on gamepass

If you are talking about spotify

You claim it then sign up via the link that's it just like Disney plus

If you aren't in the right region the link will know as it checks geoip

Right now there is only game perks which don't have a dollar value

And you can't claimn50 dollar for compensation you can only claim the value of the perk which depends on your geoip

There is no spotify for all regions and Disney plus is also region based

*Number and content of Perks vary by region, platform, and over time, and must be redeemed by stated timeframe. Age restrictions apply.
  6. jeremynelson3 Win User

Other people have posted, but...

Mine is 7.8 GB played it a few weeks ago now it says this game may not be playable yet uninstalled reinstalled and reset console still same thing i cant play it.
Thema:

1. I have to post this, I have no other choice. - Similar Threads - post choice

2. Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help

in XboX Insiders
    Trying network issue post again for possible explanation or help: I posted before about this and it continues. I have 2 Xbox One Xs. I am on Xfinity 1200/40 using their newest WIFI 6 router. Both are connected via ethernet cable. 1 Xbox on Alpha and 1 on SA. I...
  3. Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant post a looking for group post because my words are “inappropriate”: I’m playing dark souls 3 trying to find people to help me on a boss fight using the looking for group post feature and it won’t let me post it and keeps saying “LeTs KeEp iT cLeAn” or whatever...
  4. Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot create a “looking for group” post on Xbox live, also cannot respond to anyone’s posts.: Hi guys, I see this issue is rampant and the posts keep getting closed and being told to factory reset. I cannot post in LFG, it tells me “there was a problem posting,” etc. I try to hit “I’m...
  5. Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts

in XboX Insiders
    Being censored by this group stop deleting my posts: Whoever is moderating this group has removed both of my posts requesting that consoles revive the same treatment as pc by being able to play online games online for free. This is clearly...
  6. Multiplayer free for everyone post locked

in XboX Insiders
    Multiplayer free for everyone post locked: Why was my post locked? I did not break any rules. Just wanted to request a quality of life change and suggest a way for microsoft to make more profit. Some body was apparently offended by this? I...
  7. I can’t do group finder posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t do group finder posts: Hello since I got my new serie X in February i cant create groups finder posts its telling me a problem occurred during the creation of your xbox group search. Can someone help me please...
  8. Sometimes in «Friends & Community Update» posts are duplicated 3-6 times.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes in «Friends & Community Update» posts are duplicated 3-6 times.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Eufeek [link] [comments]
  9. i got perma banned from looking for group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got perma banned from looking for group posts: i, a massive rocket league trader whom uses the group post function daily, am now banned (permanently) for asking people to follow my twitch as i was doing a giveaway. i was banned for a week but...
  10. Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already....

in XboX Insiders
    Saw this in the weekly suggestions and absolutely loved it. Not sure if OP posted already....: [IMG] submitted by /u/LearningTeacher87 [link] [comments]