I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

Discus and support I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the beta a while back and want to be able to play with friends again. I’ve tried all of the methods on the Insider app, but none of them... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sataniclemonade, May 12, 2020.

1. I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

I downloaded the beta a while back and want to be able to play with friends again. I’ve tried all of the methods on the Insider app, but none of them seem to have worked. Has anyone else had this issue?

submitted by /u/sataniclemonade
    [link] [comments]

/u/sataniclemonade, May 12, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

minecraft stuck in beta

3. Spideraak Win User

Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC, Beta

I was recently automatically enrolled in the minecraft bedrock edition beta. I did not even know of the xbox insider app before this and now cannot leave the beta. I already unenrolled on the insider app and it said I was successfully unenrolled.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and waited over an hour between. With no luck I am still in beta. I then tried to remove it manually in the powershell based on instructions from xbox and that still didn't work. I don't want to be on beta because I
    cannot play with friends who are on ps4 and can't get the beta. I am on PC.
  4. Eberfinn Win User

Can't leave beta for Minecraft Windows 10 edition on xbox insider hub

Have the same problem. Unenrolled from beta testing in Xbox Insider Hub. Restarted. Reinstalled Minecraft. Open Minecraft. Is beta. Uninstalled Minecraft, waited 24hrs, restarted. Installed Minecraft from store. Still beta. Have multiple licenses of this
    game to play it with my kids who are under 13 and thus cannot join the Insider hub. I can't use the beta version to play with them so this is keeping me from enjoying this game. please fix.
  5. UndyingHell666 Win User

T.v. screen blank while power is on

I tried every possible solution but nothing was fixed
  6. bombheadreturns Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

You cannot, The Minecraft win10 beta is a ported version of the pocket edition, which means you can't play with anyone unless they have the beta as well, you're probably best buying the PC version of minecraft, but you still can't play with Xbox One unfortunately.
Thema:

I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

1. I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta - Similar Threads - tried every possible

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..): So.. i got my computer On christmas and when I opened Minecraft the menu was a-ok but then next few weeks I experienced freezing and lagging.... Its weird how it works for a time and just goes...
  3. How come every time I try to move a game to my external drive the installation stops?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How come every time I try to move a game to my external drive the installation stops?: I've had this external drive connected to my xbox one s for a long time and have always never been able to download games onto it, but in the past I have always been able to get around the issue....
  4. INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    INSTALLATION STOPPED for every game I try to download from the store: Hi, I have serious problems downloading every game, big or small install, that I try to get. Every game reach a certain percentage and then BOOM. STOP FOREVER. No way to recover them. I tried:...
  5. games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...

in XBoX on Windows
    games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game...: games Syncing data stay on 0% every time i try to play a game on xbg. i can't play any game now and if i click cancel then the game always stuck on loading screen forever. [img]...
  6. error message every time i try to change gamerpic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message every time i try to change gamerpic: okay so i have been having this problem for months now. all i am trying to do is change my gamerpic. i have tried it on my phone through the xbox app, on the console itself, and now on the pc....
  7. I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m on pc and every time I try to update my game (state of decay 20) it stops at 17.5mb...: submitted by /u/SAF___ [link] [comments]
  8. HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED - Every Install I try fails with error code 0x80242020: I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!! I have been trying to re-install these games through the windows 10 XBOX app as part of my XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Gear 5 Ultimate Astroneer RiptideGP Enter the...
  9. Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 0x87E0000F Every Time I Try To Download Game Pass Games.: For the 4 months I've had my 2 and a half year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate, it has not worked on my pc, AT ALL. Every time I try to download an Xbox Game Pass game for PC, it starts to...
  10. Xbox One controller continues to disconnect. I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller continues to disconnect. I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot ...: I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot and fix. I have tried different controllers and I have just bought another brand new controller.I have factory resetted and power cycled and all. I...