I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

Discus and support I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by flores8312, Sep 9, 2019.

1. flores8312
    flores8312 Guest

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is...

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening

:)

flores8312, Sep 9, 2019
  2. arhighepardul Win User

ISSIUE with Xbox live

Hello,3 days ago i lose my connection to xbox live,i have bought Xbox live.I don´t know why.Xbox error is 80151909,i try search somting on websites but i can´t search anything what souhld help me.I played normalny and for second day i can´t join.Error
    I have the same error with you. It could refer to a timeout on the attempt to connect to the xbox live service. The xbox is not connecting to the live service. This error can't be taken literally, but it refers to the fail to connect to live.
  3. bowski477 Win User

I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is failing a lot before I didn't have much trouble today I don't know what's happening

You can stay updated on the service outage here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Some games do allow you to play while in offline mode. But you will not be able to use apps like Hulu.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings.
    3. Choose Network.
    4. Select Network settings > Go offline.
  4. ABAxStorm Win User

Achievement Score not registered.

It may take a while to update, as it may depend on your connection to the Xbox Live service. Try waiting a day or two, as it should grant you the Gamerscore.
  5. NarcoticDragoon Win User

Can't connect every time i turn my xbox on.

The first two days that this was happening to me it would connect to the network, it would connect to the internet, then not to Xbox Live. Since then, however, eight days have passed and I'm on the tenth day of no Xbox Live and It continually says that it
    can connect to the Network and Router but cannot connect to the internet and gives me an MTU error.
  6. Madriok Win User

SUDDEN ICMP ERROR PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

and here we are, two some years later, and icmp errors are back, in truth half the time it wont connect to live and either gives me " live connection error" or "icmp " three days now since some jack-squat hacker group decided to be babies, yet im still suffering
    and losing money on their immaturity .
Thema:

1. I have two days that I can not connect to Xbox Live, the truth is that the service is... - Similar Threads - days connect Live

2. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  3. Xbox live foult connect 2 days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live foult connect 2 days: Hello. I have 2 problems (2 days) : 8C150009 & 8007065b x box live connect Thanks for help. 56926862-b60b-4f3e-9de6-a19ffbf945db
  4. ERROR 0X90070490 I CAN NOT CONNECT TWO DAYS AGO TO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR 0X90070490 I CAN NOT CONNECT TWO DAYS AGO TO XBOX LIVE: I have not been able to connect for two days, please help!!! c83f43f1-fb58-4fce-babd-0e84781706bd
  5. Beta issues. Unable to connect to live for 4 days now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Beta issues. Unable to connect to live for 4 days now.: I got a system update thinking a new system version was available, come to find out it was the beta program? I signed up for beta program and my xbox told me that another account was already...
  6. Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to live, unable to for a few days. NEED BETA ACCESS PLEASE HELP ME: I got a system update thinking a new system version was available, come to find out it was the beta program? I signed up for beta program and my xbox told me that another account was already...
  7. Xbox 360 Unable to Connect to Xbox Live for 3 Days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Unable to Connect to Xbox Live for 3 Days: Hello, I am having trouble with connecting my Xbox 360 to Xbox Live. My Xbox Live connection was working fine before this began happening. I did do a network test, and it said that my connection...
  8. Xbox Live does not connect on Xbox 360 for 2 days now!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live does not connect on Xbox 360 for 2 days now!!!: My Xbox 360 is not able to connect to Xbox Live since yesterday. First I tought it was on my end, but I checked everything and the test shows it's only the connection to Xbox Live is the problem....
  9. Unable to connect to Live for the past couple of days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Live for the past couple of days: So I've had an Xbox One for a few weeks now and have had no problems up until now, we had problems with our internet (BT with a Homehub) the other day in our building but an engineer came out and...
  10. problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days: Hi, For the past few days, since last Friday, we've had trouble connecting to xbox live. We are usually able to connect to our internal network and a connection test results inn the message that...