I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them

Discus and support I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have xbox live gold but its only working on one of my xboxs when it should work on both what has gone wrong please help resolve this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan Evans, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ethan Evans
    Ethan Evans Guest

I have xbox live gold but its only working on one of my xboxs when it should work on both what has gone wrong please help resolve this

:)

Ethan Evans, Sep 6, 2019
  2. svrangerchrista Win User

You can only be signed in on one system at a time I think.

Have you tried logging out and shutting off your currently working xbox? then try logging in on the other one.
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

If you are using your account (one which bought the live) on both of them it must be working. Live is connected to account, not console. But, if you want to share your live you can only do that on one console with the option to make it your home box. Anyone
    else, with their accounts, can share your live. Problem is, you can only have one console as your home console.

here
    is the link on how to make your console your home console. So, to make things short. Sign in on one console with an account which bought live. Make it a home console for that account. All other accounts should be able to share your games and subscriptions
    like live, game pass or ultimate. On the other console, you can again login with an account that bought the live and you can use it. But only that account can use live.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

As others have noted, you can only have one set as your Home Xbox, which will always have Gold active on it once your account is set on this console and you have Gold on your account. For the other console, it will only show your Gold when you manually
    sign in and play on it. If you mean that you are having issues if someone else in your household wants to play on the second console (which is not your Home Xbox) and they cannot use your Gold, then this is correct. They would have to play on their account
    on your Home Xbox for the Gold to show active.
  5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Well the account with gold will have gold no matter the xbox it's on as long as its signed in it does not have to be homed for the gold but the account needs to be signed in for other accounts to have gold no matter what
  6. Maetheos Win User

You set one console as your home console and the other one has to be constantly logged in to have Gold benefits when you want to play. You can't be signed in on both at the same time with the same account afaik.

If one Xbox is used by a family member or roommate make sure you set that one as the "Home" console, they will get Gold benefits when they log into their own account. Then you can use the other Xbox by regularly logging in with your own account, have Gold
    benefits and can play with the other person on your second ("Home") Xbox.
Thema:

1. I have two xbox ones and xbox live gold is only working on one of them - Similar Threads - ones live gold

2. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  3. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  4. I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I CANT PAY XBOX LIVE GOLD - XBOX ONE: Use Translate: Hola, lo que pasa que no puedo comprar el live gold, me dice un mensaje de que es un problema de xbox, intente horas despues y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, cambie modos de...
  5. ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK: Survival Evolved - Xbox One versus live gold: dobry den, kde si koupíte hru ARK: Evolve Survival - Xbox One a hraji pouze singl player budu potrebovat nadale kupovat live gold nebo game pass .. ____ [Translation - hello, where you buy ARK:...
  6. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  7. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  8. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  9. Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold: active on One, inactive on 360: Hi, We are trying to download Portal: Still Alive, this months free game with Xbox Gold. My daughter has an active Gold account, and it works fine on her Xbox One. The only way we have found to...
  10. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...