I have used my gems to purchase 10,000 rewards credits and have not received them

Discus and support I have used my gems to purchase 10,000 rewards credits and have not received them in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; why have I not received my rewards credits and when I question it is get told they can't find it but yet it shows up on my end it has been claimed so... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by steelback29, May 8, 2018.

1. steelback29
    steelback29 Guest

I have used my gems to purchase 10,000 rewards credits and have not received them

why have I not received my rewards credits and when I question it is get told they can't find it but yet it shows up on my end it has been claimed so what is going on

:)

steelback29, May 8, 2018
  2. DcFreak1080
    DcFreak1080 Guest
    Vault

i used my gems to purchase a 10,000 an 5,000 rewards credit an never received them please help

DcFreak1080, May 8, 2018
  3. DcFreak1080
    DcFreak1080 Guest
    Missing credits

I used some gems to claim 10,000 an 5,000 rewards credit from the vault an have not received them?

Thats about 15$?!?!

DcFreak1080, May 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The credits should show as pending about 96 hours after you redeemed them.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  5. steelback29
    steelback29 Guest
    how come so long and also it showing up as claimed

steelback29, May 8, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    That's just how the program has always worked. It's the same as when you complete offers, credits take about 96 hours to show as pending.

Since you redeemed your gems then it'll show as claimed so you know you did redeem them.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  7. steelback29
    steelback29 Guest
    thanks for clarifying it don't understand why everyone I had spoke with over the phone and online chat said different things

steelback29, May 8, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Phone and chat support don't handle the rewards program so they don't have correct information regarding it.

Smwutches, May 8, 2018
  9. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello,

From the FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  10. steelback29 Win User

thanks for clarifying it don't understand why everyone I had spoke with over the phone and online chat said different things
  11. Smwutches Win User

Phone and chat support don't handle the rewards program so they don't have correct information regarding it.
  12. Smwutches Win User

The credits should show as pending about 96 hours after you redeemed them.
  13. Smwutches Win User

That's just how the program has always worked. It's the same as when you complete offers, credits take about 96 hours to show as pending.

Since you redeemed your gems then it'll show as claimed so you know you did redeem them.
  14. steelback29 Win User

how come so long and also it showing up as claimed
Thema:

1. I have used my gems to purchase 10,000 rewards credits and have not received them - Similar Threads - used gems purchase

2. what happens with what use to be gems in games thought achievements

in XBoX Rewards
    what happens with what use to be gems in games thought achievements: i noticed i earned a few gems over the last few weeks thought the some games just wonding what happens with them now xbox rewards is finished e99abce9-5e15-4970-9d07-52feafd5784c
  3. Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my gems to buy 3 months of xbox live gold, but the code i got me was for 3 months of ...: i cant tell you how upsetting it is to check every few days, for months, waiting for something to come back in stock and finally there is something i can spend my gems on, i buy it and receive the...
  4. Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request when trying to use my gems ...: tried to use my gems to get points and it said this ' HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on our support forum for assistance' if you could...
  5. Used my gems on reward yet to receive it.

in XBoX Rewards
    Used my gems on reward yet to receive it.: I used my gems to get a prepaid Visa card over two weeks ago yet I’m still yet to receive my reward thanks. bc22b5e0-ad17-43f5-9d5d-31964284fbe8
  6. used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...

in XBoX Rewards
    used 'MyVIP reward gems' to get prepaid VISA card reward but they were in Dollars, and am in ...: Hello! I think I may have messed up this whole rewards thing. :( I used my VIP gems to claim some of the prepaid credit cards thinking i could use them in the xbox marketplace. After I had claimed...
  7. Rewards not showing up after using gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards not showing up after using gems: The other day I used MyVIP Gems in exchange for credits and 2 bundles of 5 Fallout Shelter lunch boxes. I received the lunch boxes but not the credits. It believe it said it would take up to 96...
  8. Using my gems

in XBoX Rewards
    Using my gems: I went to trade in my 1024 gems on two 10000 rewards credits and it says There’s a problem when I should I have both of them please help 809bc8ee-e1a6-41ff-82db-98ce64e391d3
  9. trying to use 2000 gems

in XBoX Rewards
    trying to use 2000 gems: hi trying to use my gems 2000 to get 12 months and it keeps coming up with an error any ideas? d27bd701-0a2b-4837-adbd-f3ae714fd7f2
  10. Used VIP gems to buy credits, I have 25k but there is no request deposit button?

in XBoX Rewards
    Used VIP gems to buy credits, I have 25k but there is no request deposit button?: Hey I used my vip gems to buy rewards credits on the 16th, they are appearing on my rewards page and states "you have 25,250 credits" my issue is the make a deposit button is not appearing. I have...