I have Xbox one and state of decay 2

Discus and support I have Xbox one and state of decay 2 in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; But can’t redeem said rewards. It just takes me to the store to spend another $550 to buy the items. So I contacted support and she sent me to post my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by The Super Grim, Jul 5, 2018.

1. I have Xbox one and state of decay 2

But can’t redeem said rewards. It just takes me to the store to spend another $550 to buy the items. So I contacted support and she sent me to post my issue here.

:)

The Super Grim, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Stuart Wright, Jul 5, 2018
  3. State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

xFlamingSquiDx, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer
    support.
    Keep in mind that if they were purchased before the offer was available, they may not be eligible.

Smwutches, Jul 5, 2018
  5. I stated that I went to their customer support and they sent me here.

The Super Grim, Nov 3, 2018
  6. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  7. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

8. Liljester890 Win User

Never recived State of Decay year one code

I haven't received mine either please help I would like to play State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition on Xbox One before State of Decay 2 comes out
  9. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  10. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
Thema:

1. I have Xbox one and state of decay 2 - Similar Threads - state decay

2. [RÉSOLU+SOLUTION]States Of Decay 2: mise à jour impossible -[Translation - [RESOLVED +...

in XBoX on Windows
    [RÉSOLU+SOLUTION]States Of Decay 2: mise à jour impossible -[Translation - [RESOLVED +...: Bonjour, le jeu eu une mise jour mais 100% du téléchargement, il y a une erreur & donc impossible de mettre le jeu jour! J'ai désinstaller & réinstaller le jeu mais pareil, arrivé 100% du...
  3. State of Decay 2 - Jogabilidade [State of Decay 2 - Gameplay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Jogabilidade [State of Decay 2 - Gameplay]: Boa tarde a todos! Meu sobre a jogabilidade... Eu conseguia ficar em Stealth apenas segurando o “B” no controle, porém agora o personagem só olha pros lados... Tipo porque? Enfim preciso disso...
  4. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug: I have been having a problem with audio distortion in the late game since the update to Juggernaut Edition. My sound doesn't crash and completely go away but gets really staticky and distorted....
  5. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I am now reinstalling State of Decay 2 for the hundredth time. In the past 3 days i have had continuous issues with updating the game. Have we got a fix for this issue yet? I have noticed its been...
  6. State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 bought but unavailable to install: Bonjour Microsoft, J'ai acheté state of decay 2 en novembre 2019, j'ai pu y jouer sur pc mais désormais je ne peux plus l'installer... J'ai reinitialisé le store, mis jour windows mais le problème...
  7. State of Decay 2 fechando na tela inicial -[Translation - State of Decay 2 closing on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 fechando na tela inicial -[Translation - State of Decay 2 closing on the...: Já joguei inúmeras vezes este jogo, e após ter resolvido um problema de atualizaçao do windows que eu não conseguia resolver a uns 2 anos, finalmente instalei o windows 1909. Porém, ao instalar a...
  8. State of decay 2 keeps freezing ingame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 keeps freezing ingame: Hello, I recently bought state of decay 2 but it keeps freezing, in loading screens, ingame and in the main menu. There are a lot of other people having the same problem, tried everything they...
  9. State of Decay 2 - PC, Character Movement Glitch

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 - PC, Character Movement Glitch: I recently downloaded state of decay 2 to my PC. I am getting a glitch every time the character moves. It appear like the character is zig zagging with every step. I have already put all my...
  10. State of decay 2 juggernaut edition

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 juggernaut edition: Thanks microsoft i loss 20hours of gameplay in state of decay just because your auto safe doesnt work. It failed to save my progress and now i will cry alone in my corner....