I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

Discus and support I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

/u/MDKCODE187, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Daedric Angel Win User

Reverting to "Xbox Live Gold" after "Game Pass Ultimate" is cancelled or expires?

Hey Starbug

When Canceling a Gold, Game Pass, or Ultimate Game pass any remaining time will stay until it has expired. In the case of The ultimate since it converts your remaining Gold to Ultimate once your "expires on" date is over it will return to non-gold without
    gamepass. At that point if you choose to only have Gold just add Xbox Live gold prepaid codes or a Credit card for monthly.

Hope this Helps.
  3. JackHD 2D TV Win User

GTA V available on gamepass today

In my opinion the Xbox Game Pass is an awesome thing. Especially Game Pass Ultimate. To be honest, £11/$15 a month for gold and gamepass and the ability to play some of the games on your pc is really cheap. I enjoy the gamepass and have had it nearly every
    month since it's release.
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox game pass

xbox gamepass ultimate while it's activated, you won't be able to return to gold. wait until the subscription expires so you can add gold to your account and the corresponding months you want to purchase will be validated.
  6. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

How do you use game pass ultimate?

i had xbox gamepass and live gold, covert for 1 real and now i have ultimate until next year. ultimate gamepass is the best gaming service.
Thema:

I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

1. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days... - Similar Threads - ultimate woke alerts

2. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984
  3. Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate won't give me the option to install games on my PC. Is that intended?: As the title says, I cannot install games, either from the app or from the store, the only option I have available is installing the games on the Xbox. I have checked my subscription, is paid and...
  4. Xbox GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Ultimate: Hello, I'm asking about if I redeem my xbox live gold 12 months subscription before buying a gamepass membership, will I get the 12 months converted or a 4 months conversion? Thanks!...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games e i dati del Cloud [Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Cloud data]: Uso Windows 10 Insider Preview con aggiornamenti "Veloce". Alcuni giorni fa Windows si è aggiornato e Microsoft Ultimate Word Games ha smesso di funzionare. Ho provato a ripristinare il programma...
  6. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  7. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  8. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  9. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...: Assinei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass por um real, porém quando fui baixar o jogo Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 pelo aplicativo Xbox (Beta) aparece um erro dizendo que não foi...
  10. Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rechnungsnummer [Mod removed PI] - Bestellnummer [Mod Removed PI] ultimate [Edit -...: Hallo, leider wurde trotz mehrfacher E-mails und Telefongesprächen bzw. Kündigung nunmehr wieder eine neue Rechnung mir zugesandt. ( 12,99 Euro ) Obwohl mein Enkel nicht volljährig ist. Ist...