I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

Discus and support I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I signed up 3 days ago for mc earth on my xbox account and I still havent gotten anything in my email yet and I checked everything from my email and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spongbob6, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Spongbob6
    Spongbob6 Guest

I signed up 3 days ago for mc earth on my xbox account and I still havent gotten anything in my email yet and I checked everything from my email and nothing had arrived

:)

Spongbob6, Aug 23, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Spongbob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you haven't received the skin. You can check out the

Minecraft FAQ on the earth skin
    . Also if you haven't received it, you will want to post on the
    Minecraft forums. Make sure you are checking the email you assigned up with on the sign up for the earth beta.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Retkimuki Win User

Minecraft Earth skin

I signed up for the beta a few weeks ago and still haven't got a link to the email where I could get an earth skin

What do I do?
  4. xWx ViNNiE Win User

Free Gold Weekend Oct. 1

i signed up and still havent gotten my free gold
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

New Minecraft game - Minecraft Earth for iOS and Andriod

Looks interesting, I signed up for the updates and got hte earth skin.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

It will take up to 24 hours after you signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta to receive your code for the free skin via email.
Thema:

1. I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago - Similar Threads - havent gotten earth

2. Havent gotten my 10 percent back for months.

in XBoX Rewards
    Havent gotten my 10 percent back for months.: Hello, Thank you in advance for your help. I reached the max back last year, been a rewards member for 8 years since 2010 so I am pretty familiar with it so with that being said the 10 percent...
  3. I havent gotten my 6000 points from asssassins creed origins

in XBoX Rewards
    I havent gotten my 6000 points from asssassins creed origins: I I bought assassins creed origins on the tuesday of the week before it came out and I have been contacting xbox support many times and I still haven't recieved my points they even tried manually...
  4. Havent gotten any rewards points

in XBoX Rewards
    Havent gotten any rewards points: Hi Xbox Rewards Team, Im here because over the past year i haven't gotten any rewards from buying things over the xbox store and for renewing my gold membership. I've spent over $200 USD and...
  5. I havent gotten any credits on my account

in XBoX Rewards
    I havent gotten any credits on my account: I just checked my rewards and it says I havent played any game or bought any game when I play everyday and have bought many games 1215ad9d-0d76-49dc-a54b-d7f0141d6d4f
  6. still havent gotten my rewards deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    still havent gotten my rewards deposited: its been a month and I still haven't got any of my credits put in and it still says update my account. Why did you mess with my account for and I'm not going to quit the program and start over, I...
  7. hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???

in XBoX Rewards
    hi 3rd post now and i still ask why i havent gotten any of my deposits since october???: i have not seen a deposit since October and probably have approx 20,000 points waiting to be deposited it says i need to update my billing info but nothing has changed on my end??? it has the...
  8. havent gotten my xbox reward points credited

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    havent gotten my xbox reward points credited: hi ihave over 5000 points but they havent been changed and added to my account dd74c1bb-d0ac-46f2-8d48-06ca942cfbe6
  9. Still havent gotten my ebon flintlock skin

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still havent gotten my ebon flintlock skin: So it says i have gotten it, even in the purchase but i don't have it ingame. Anyone know how to fix this? 81394ab5-5564-4dec-bf15-cb7c301e25fc
  10. I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY REWARD POINTS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVENT GOTTEN ANY REWARD POINTS: I HAVE DONE ALOT ON MY ACCOUNT ND NO REWARDS SHOW UP WASTE OF MY TIME AND MONEY db1481ec-bed8-4ac3-bc09-d01ce3e8e258