I haven't receive my code

Discus and support I haven't receive my code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I preorder my call of duty ghost online game on Microsoft and I haven't gotten a spectrum camo code I seen some people with it and people told me that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xHGx Guffaw, Jan 18, 2014.

1. xHGx Guffaw
    xHGx Guffaw Guest

I preorder my call of duty ghost online game on Microsoft and I haven't gotten a spectrum camo code I seen some people with it and people told me that I would get by email but I haven't gotten anything can some one help.!?

:)

xHGx Guffaw, Jan 18, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I haven't receive my Rewards points.

As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.

Smwutches, Jan 18, 2014
  3. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

I'm still waiting for the support team to reply on behalf of this issue.

GAME OVER 001, Jan 18, 2014
  4. I haven't receive my code

You will need to contact the Microsoft Store about the missing pre-order bonus. Like any other retailer, the Microsoft Store handles its own pre-order concerns.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 21, 2014
Thema:

1. I haven't receive my code - Similar Threads - haven't receive code

2. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285
  3. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  4. Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion: 3 paid and 3 free: Haven't received my code for it in email.: I paid for 3 months and 3 free ones in February 2018 and i am being charged already 4 months later. I didn't receive my code for 3 free months in my email. 1e0321ca-8252-48d7-a57a-1ff4b72c9d49
  5. Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received State of decay YOSE code yet: I've talked to support and they confirmed that I hadn't received the code yet. Was it supposed to go out at the same time or do I have to wait? I can't find any information anywhere about the way...
  6. Haven't received my other 3 month Xbox live code from the deal a while ago.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my other 3 month Xbox live code from the deal a while ago.: I purchased 3 months of Xbox live about 3 months ago and there was a deal where you get an extra 3 months with it. My original 3 months runs out on the 1st of May and I still haven't received my...
  7. Sea of Thieves Mercenary outfit - 14 days and haven't received code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of Thieves Mercenary outfit - 14 days and haven't received code: Hello, two weeks ago on 3.22 I purchased 3 months of xbox live from the Microsoft store in NY (5th avenue) and still haven't received the code for the Mercenary outfit. Could someone please...
  8. Haven't received bonus 3 Month Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received bonus 3 Month Xbox Live Gold code: I purchased a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold subscription through the following promotion: Xbox Live Gold | Xbox An additional 3 Month code was supposed to be sent to me by the 15th of March but I have...
  9. Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition: I have already received code for Senna and 720S preorder edition, but I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition. When can I receive the code?...
  10. Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game for someone as a gift and they still haven't received the download code.: I bought my boyfriend Ark: Aberration as a gift on the Xbox app on my phone over 24 hours ago. The order went through and they charged me but when I go to view the order status it still says...