I haven't receive my Rewards points.

Discus and support I haven't receive my Rewards points. in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchase an Xbox One X and the rewards program offered 50000 rewards points. The purchase was on 6/20/2018 and it's been 10 days since... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by GAME OVER 001, Jun 30, 2018.

1. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

Hello, I have purchase an Xbox One X and the rewards program offered 50000 rewards points. The purchase was on 6/20/2018 and it's been 10 days since the purchase and I have not yet received it. I have talk to many representatives
    and department managers on this issue. I had the opportunity to use a different service (Amazon Prime) which I happen to have cash credit on that account and save money
    but I decided to trust the Microsoft Store and take part of this offer. Below I have provided with more details about this offer and the order number from the purchase.

I haven't receive my Rewards points. [​IMG]

:)

GAME OVER 001, Jun 30, 2018
  2. Reward points dont work

my reward point haven't works since last year in January. So why do I have no reward points iv done everything I can to receive but nothing

Dark x Maniac x, Jun 30, 2018
  3. AhhhJohnny
    AhhhJohnny Guest
    Pending credits

I have points pending from my Lifetime Rewards Earned that I think I haven't received. From 2016 to July 2017 I have points pending. How can I receive my points?

AhhhJohnny, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you will need to contact their customer
    support.
    The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  5. A manager from customer support couldn't help me with this issue so she advise me to go to the forums. She stated the I will be answer within 24 hours due to this matter.

6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Sorry, but they gave you incorrect information. Customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program does not use the forums.

Smwutches, Jun 30, 2018
  7. It seems like nobody knows what they are doing. Very upset about the type of service I'm been provided with. I've been trying to get this resolve for 10 days so far.

8. I haven't receive my Rewards points.

Here is another screenshot of the promotion taken today 7/1/2018 and I still haven't got my rewards. Why is this taking so long?

GAME OVER 001, Jul 1, 2018
  9. I'm still waiting for the support team to reply on behalf of this issue.

GAME OVER 001, Jul 2, 2018
  10. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    As already stated, you would need to contact Microsoft Rewards customer support. They do not use the forums and will not respond to you here.

Smwutches, Jul 2, 2018
  11. Then why is there an Xbox Rewards forum support?

Stacy Ann is a manager in the customer support department who directed me to this option.

GAME OVER 001, Jul 2, 2018
  12. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The Xbox Rewards forums are available so people can get help with the Xbox Rewards program. The Microsoft Rewards program is not the same program so Xbox Rewards support is unable to assist with those issues. Microsoft Rewards support is only available via
    the link I posted earlier or by clicking "Contact Microsoft Rewards support" on their pages.

Xbox support (phone/chat support) do not handle either program and often confuse one for the other and are known for sending users to the forums with incorrect information about anything they do not handle directly.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. I haven't receive my Rewards points. - Similar Threads - haven't receive Rewards

2. Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received my cashed in rewards to my MS account.: I know that Xbox rewards went away but I "cashed" in my points and I have yet to see it applied to my Microsoft account. I was told to wait till the end of June and still nothing. I used my credit...
  3. Haven't received microsoft reward

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven't received microsoft reward: I used 5600 Microsoft points to redeem a free month of gold membership but i havent received the code yet? cde00321-012e-411e-b58a-4558c98d2ecd
  4. haven't received my xbox reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    haven't received my xbox reward credits: i have 6,027 reward credits that i haven't received can you help me. f25d893e-d134-4b7a-9a25-7e768286ea53
  5. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  6. Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Completed july 17 - 30 quest. and I haven't received the mystery reward: It's been over 2 weeks. d82cdad6-e5da-4d18-920f-cd8ef097b918
  7. Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Xbox Quest rewards for Fortnite for the May quest: I completed the quests and did not receive the special Fortnite rewards that were promised. I have received rewards from previous months, though. dbd1b4f1-5270-4196-a4ea-1b0b275c46c7
  8. still haven't received my reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    still haven't received my reward: I still haven't received my xbox quest of the month reward, like honestly where is it 814c353e-ebb6-432e-8ad9-dd304adad256
  9. Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received the E3 mixpot reward.: I still haven't received any of the mixpot rewards, including the Halo 5 helmet pack from watching the Microsoft E3 mixer stream. My gamertag is , thanks. 823604f8-a05f-41fb-a3f1-dc3e47ad4087
  10. Haven't received Mixpot Reward

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Mixpot Reward: It has now been over a week since I watched both Xbox streams for the Mixpots. I watched on my phone logging into Mixer with my Microsoft account linked with Xbox "."...