I haven’t received my in-game item

Discus and support I haven’t received my in-game item in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I haven’t received my 2 last in-game item for Sea of Thieves However, I've look the Xbox conferences on Mixer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Norajovitch, May 2, 2019.

1. Norajovitch
    Norajovitch Guest

Hello,

I haven’t received my 2 last in-game item for Sea of Thieves

However, I've look the Xbox conferences on Mixer

:)

Norajovitch, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey Norajovitch,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  3. JoelHansen Win User

4. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  5. MAXlN Win User

No rewards from quest of the month.

I’ve gotten February’s reward but I still haven’t received my January reward.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Haven’t received points

Thema:

1. I haven’t received my in-game item - Similar Threads - haven’t received game

2. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  3. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...
  4. Haven’t received points

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received points: I haven’t received my 50,000 points from purchasing my Xbox one x 08f089d6-e392-4e34-ada9-63ed328aa71b
  5. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  6. Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.

in XBoX Rewards
    Purchased a $25 visa gift card but haven’t received it yet.: i purchased the gift card thursday the 14th, and it said id recieve an email in two days but i have not been contacted yet. thank you dd9035ab-1e76-455d-92cf-edf77a779add
  7. I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals: I have played 5hours and not recieved my reward cd13abd3-0494-4fa0-9434-f58c5837138c
  8. Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA: Hi, I pre-ordered RDR2 on 01/08 and still haven’t received my code for $2,000,000 on GTA Online, any ideas? d7a6493a-a132-4898-b921-197e9b46ad03
  9. Haven’t received e3 Mixpot 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received e3 Mixpot 2018: I watched the entire E3 briefing on my Xbox through mixer logged into my Microsoft account and have not received my mix pot yet. I know I was there before the 1 million limit wasn’t passed because...
  10. Haven’t received mixpot rewards after a week

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received mixpot rewards after a week: So I watched the Xbox e3 briefing last Sunday while signed into my Microsoft account I use on Xbox. It’s been a week and I haven’t received any of my mixpot rewards yet. My gamer tag is Ashes2003....