I haven’t received my in-game item

Discus and support I haven’t received my in-game item in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I haven’t received my 2 last in-game item for Sea of Thieves However, I've look the Xbox conferences on Mixer... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Norajovitch, May 2, 2019.

1. Norajovitch
    Norajovitch Guest

Hello,

I haven’t received my 2 last in-game item for Sea of Thieves

However, I've look the Xbox conferences on Mixer

:)

Norajovitch, May 2, 2019
  2. XBF SC Joe Win User

Hey Norajovitch,

We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.

Thank you for posting!
  3. JoelHansen Win User

4. Bearb17 Win User

I haven’t received my pack

I dont have an actual xbox console. I jsut ahve an account that i use on windows
  5. Barbarus85 Win User

6. MELKOR SYN Win User

Go into Games and Apps on your console, then find out if the pack appears in Fortnite's additional content section. If not, you may have to Install the pack.
Thema:

1. I haven’t received my in-game item - Similar Threads - haven’t received game

2. On gta San Andreas I have beaten 40 missions but haven’t received new missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On gta San Andreas I have beaten 40 missions but haven’t received new missions: not sure why this is happening. The last mission i had was 555 we tip. Only blips on my screen are the driving school and zeros business to buy. Been running around in the game for a while and...
  3. I haven’t received my pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I haven’t received my pack: I recently bought the wavebreaker pack (fortnite) with a microsoft gift card. It now says i own the item, but i havent recieved it yet. All help is appreciated ef90d401-ae81-4024-9d59-ef979547280c
  4. Haven’t received latest update

in XboX Insiders
    Haven’t received latest update: So I have a PS4 aswell as a Xbox. Lately I’ve been grinding on destiny 2 on ps4. I recently turned on my Xbox and am a insider. My friend told me he received a new update from the insider app I...
  5. Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven’t received my free gift from a purchase: Updated- within an hour of posting this, i received a a msg and code from xbox live***** Hello, on may 20th, i purchased season 8 of game of thrones and as of may 30th, i have not been sent my...
  6. Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fortnite vBucks haven’t received 3 months gold promotion: Hello i havent recieved my v bucks, i have gotten gold before but i was eligable as when i was signed in on my acc it shwed clearly the deal and i bought it so yeah thanks please i dont want to...
  7. Haven’t received points

in XBoX Rewards
    Haven’t received points: I haven’t received my 50,000 points from purchasing my Xbox one x 08f089d6-e392-4e34-ada9-63ed328aa71b
  8. 2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    2 months of waiting and haven’t received Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/2 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you....
  9. I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals

in XBoX Rewards
    I haven’t received my reward for the November game pass goals: I have played 5hours and not recieved my reward cd13abd3-0494-4fa0-9434-f58c5837138c
  10. Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Haven’t Received RDR2 $2,000,000 GTA: Hi, I pre-ordered RDR2 on 01/08 and still haven’t received my code for $2,000,000 on GTA Online, any ideas? d7a6493a-a132-4898-b921-197e9b46ad03