I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018

Discus and support I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Torridest9, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Torridest9
    Torridest9 Guest

I've contacted the support twice and both said I was eligible for the promotion but, couldn't really help with the issue. In the end they just told me to post here for some help and recommendations. The promotion was the one that included 3 months of Xbox
    live gold and 1000 v-bucks

:)

Torridest9, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

1. I haven't received the v-bucks in the December promotion of 2018 - Similar Threads - haven't received bucks

2. ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน [Mod Translation-I haven't received the return fee.]: คือ ผมได้ซื้อ Xbox Game Pass ในราคา $1 ...ผมซื้อไม่สำเร็จ แต่โดนหักค่าธรรมเนียมไป และมีคนบอกว่าจะได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืน ายใน 1-2 วัน แต่ผมยังไม่ได้รับค่าธรรมเนียมคืนเลย ผมควรแจ้งที่ไหนและกับใคร...
  3. Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Sling Free Trial Code: I signed up for 1$ game pass and sling deal but i never received a sling code, I was told to submit a ticket here. d545a500-b88e-4dcb-b67d-079df62b9285
  4. Still haven't received my vbucks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my vbucks: I bought the promotion onomy suster's account so she who has never had gold or vbucks could buy the battle pass its been 2 weeks and we haven't received anything 4532c06f-4f81-4e04-b608-1253f94984a2
  5. Haven't received my vbucks and it's been 2 weeks.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my vbucks and it's been 2 weeks.: I still have not received the vbucks for the promotion. 31a4125b-fd51-467c-8586-89d3cffce1eb
  6. I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 10'000 V-Bucks but haven't received them !: I bought 10'000 (+3500) V-Bucks for Fortnite in the Microsoft Store (On my PC) and i didn't recieve them.... I've linked my Xbox Account to Epic Games and I think I will recieve them on PC too...
  7. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Obsidian Drum or Obsidian Spyglass are not in my account yet. I'm 100% sure I was logged into all apps and mixer with the correct account :) Watched at Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming and my...
  8. Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Sea of Thieves promotional items from latest Mixer stream: Typically I open a ticket with Sea of Thieves support, but they have been telling people to come here first to get this resolved. I would guess there's something wrong with my account since this...
  9. Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards from Xbox Quest July 17-30 and still haven't received 3 months from ...: As the title says I haven't received the rewards for quest completion yet, as well at the 3 months of Live I was supposed to get in June. I did check my account and the only thing for 3 months...
  10. Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Froza Horizon4 I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition: I have already received code for Senna and 720S preorder edition, but I haven't receive the code for Porsche 911 GT3 preorder edition. When can I receive the code?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox promotion v-bucks on december 2018