I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...

Discus and support I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deadmandoom963, Mar 24, 2021.

1. I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...

/u/Deadmandoom963, Mar 24, 2021
  2. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Signal error

Hi there have you connected it to the right HDMI port on your xbox bear in mind there are 2 ports one to T.V and one from t.v hope this helps.
  3. KEY77579 Win User

Xbox console works, but the visual signal only shows on the tv when I increase the volume... how do I fix this?

Hi there ParknPark!! The ends of your cable that run from t.v. to console have the thick console connection on one end and either 3 wires (red/white/yellow) which connect to the t.v. for normal viewing or the six wired end (red/red/yellow/white/blue/green)which
    connects to the t.v. for 720 HD viewing. The switch will only be found on the HD version cable and it is located on the side of the thick plastic piece that connects into the console. If your only useing three wire it should be set to standard if useing all
    six connections it should be set to HD. I hope this helps!!
  4. Boethius(2) Win User

How to connect 1st Gen Xbox 360 to a new HDTV?

Use a scart cable for the old XBOX then use a composite converter to connect it to your T.V. if you need to. Your new T.V. should accept one of those old standards. Your T.V. should have a scart and composite dongle that will allow connectivity. It sounds
    like you've already got a composite cable.
  5. SmackinBASS Win User

My xbox 360 wont show picture or sound on my television

the light is green for both the console and power supply, as i stated in the first post NO INDICATION OF A PROBLEM!!!! and I am sure my t.v. is on, because again as i stated in the first post i tried a different xbox with the same cords and there was no
    problem. That link was no help at all.
  6. Hunghk-BC5DE0FD-8824 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live...

My Xbox is a slim one.

Because my router is come with the modem...so I am not sure wether it is too old or not..

My ps3 do not have problem to connect to the router

So anyone can help? Thanks
Thema:

I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...

1. I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me... - Similar Threads - having problems console

2. Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me? I've completed the Console Update, but now I'm having this problem.: Hay, Alpha Skip Ahead member here. I've had the same issue many have had with the system update, but once that was resolved something else occurred. Whenever I'd go and try to play a DVD or BluRay...
  3. I have a problem with the Xbox and the Xbox Console Companion

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem with the Xbox and the Xbox Console Companion: Why dont Microsoft allow people to connwct there Series X/S to Xbox Console Companion? submitted by /u/Bright-Bell9351 [link] [comments]
  4. I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.

in XboX Insiders
    I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby.: I having a problem where my console is not updating when it on standby. Everything I turn it on next morning it prompted me to update my xbox series x where I have it on automatic updates and it...
  5. I ordered an Xbox X online with a UK plug. Will I have a problem running the console in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered an Xbox X online with a UK plug. Will I have a problem running the console in the US?: I ordered an Xbox X online with a UK plug. Will I have a problem running the console in the US? Can I just buy a US power cord? 7c7299a6-b49c-4565-bb67-31cfc9067d03
  6. I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having problems with console streaming. Can anyone help me to fix it? I'm on alpha...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  7. Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with signing into console I have my Xbox set up to sign into my console to instant...: I have started to notice an issue with my console haveing a delay with my Xbox to signing into my console when I’m at the homescreen dashboard. there has been a delay of my console instant signing...
  8. Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with xbox one x console: I am having bad problems on xbox one x when I play a game it comes up with clear cashe so i go to system setting and storage then i clear cashe but its ment to reset the console but when it powers...
  9. Ho un problema con l'aviamento della console come posso risolverlo? (I have a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ho un problema con l'aviamento della console come posso risolverlo? (I have a problem with...: errore E102 10030C02 8007045D Translate- Error E102 10030C02 8007045d b66f5cdb-7b28-46cc-8732-1f6bc78eb101
  10. Why I have problems with the console, 0x80a40010?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I have problems with the console, 0x80a40010?: Why I have problems with the console, 0x80a40010? 3 days have already passed !!! Will this problem be solved? Will you somehow compensate? 7d701415-34a7-4697-9518-721c931114bd