I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

Discus and support I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/marcus10164, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it still shows it I need some help please

submitted by /u/marcus10164
    [link] [comments]

/u/marcus10164, Nov 9, 2019
  2. GalvanicCorgi90 Win User

Unadle to buy the beyond light deluxe edition

1 I don't think i have an exact error code XB4rklzXHkeAH7cz.212.1.24 was what was also on the error details. 2 debit visa Gift Card. 3 not yet. 4 directly for the Xbox and microsoft store.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card

Hello FaZe,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This error message may indicate that the gift card is not active. Each gift card must be scanned out of the retailer's system correctly in order to become active. The article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    redeem gift card and code issues
    " contains more information about gift card errors. Another great option is to reach out to the
    Xbox support team. The support team will investigate the gift card and provide more options. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card

Hello SerenityCottman,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you attempting to redeem a prepaid code on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, a Windows 10 computer or a mobile device? What is the error
    message or error code that appears when you try to enter the prepaid code? Which troubleshooting have you attempted thus far? We have a support article that provides

solutions for gift card and code issues
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    SerenityCottman!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

No sé encuentra mi código -[Translation - I don't know find my code]

Hello AlexanderArredondo,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the prepaid code that you are entering is getting an error when you try to submit it. We have a support article that provides

solutions for gift card and code issues
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

xbox digital gift cards

I have never heard of that error code... Nor can I find anything about that so it is extremely odd for that to appear. What was the gift card for? Xbox live credit or pass may i ask?.
Thema:

I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

1. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I... - Similar Threads - having trouble gift

2. Having trouble with profile download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with profile download: Hi. I'm having trouble re-downloading my profile to my Xbox 360. I've tried everything from clearing my cache, to changing my password and other solutions to try to download my profile and...
  3. Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else having trouble with the DTS Sound beta?: It won't let me buy or start a trial. It doesn't register when I select either option. View Poll submitted by /u/LibertySteak [link] [comments]
  4. How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to...: How do I link epic games account Fortnite having troubles can’t add a friend from Xbox to playstation and think My son can add his friend to play. cf2d87de-94ae-4126-8166-a87dc5f8975d
  5. Xbox one having trouble running games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one having trouble running games: So a few weeks ago my xbox began having trouble running games. I have all of my games downloaded to a 4tb seagate external harddrive. So it happens in 2 ways: either while im playing the game will...
  6. I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?

in XboX Insiders
    I Am Having Trouble Figuring Out How To Stream Xbox Games On My Phone. Can Somebody Help?: . submitted by /u/HyperzGaming [link] [comments]
  7. I have downgraded to the Omega ring after hearing about all the trouble on the Skip-Ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    I have downgraded to the Omega ring after hearing about all the trouble on the Skip-Ahead...: filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler submitted by /u/shreddieSthroway [link] [comments]
  8. Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...: Any help would be great... Having trouble with redeeming my gift card. The card is activated. When trying to redeem it on my Xbox console, it says try another payment method,this is not a code...
  9. Having trouble using a prepaid MasterCard/Gift Card to purchase y

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble using a prepaid MasterCard/Gift Card to purchase y: Tried to use a prepaid Gift Card (mastercard) to make a purchase in the Fortnite battle royale store. Is a prepaid gift card not an accepted form of payment? However, I do wonder what to put in...
  10. Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017: Hi please help I have tried on numerous occasions to activate my 3month gold membership Gift card but it always tells me that something has gone wrong and to please try again later with this...