I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

Discus and support I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/marcus10164, Nov 9, 2019.

1. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

I bought two xbox gift cards one was 15 and the other one is 50 the 15 dollar gift card worked the 50 is the one not working. I made sure to check if all of the code is right and it is and it still shows it I need some help please

submitted by /u/marcus10164
    [link] [comments]

/u/marcus10164, Nov 9, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Gift card

Hello FaZe,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. This error message may indicate that the gift card is not active. Each gift card must be scanned out of the retailer's system correctly in order to become active. The article entitled, "Troubleshoot
    redeem gift card and code issues
    " contains more information about gift card errors. Another great option is to reach out to the
    Xbox support team. The support team will investigate the gift card and provide more options. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. AngelObullets Win User

xbox digital gift cards

I have never heard of that error code... Nor can I find anything about that so it is extremely odd for that to appear. What was the gift card for? Xbox live credit or pass may i ask?.
  4. Quadro FX7950 Win User

HELP Where do I enter my 9 digit $50 Microsoft Store Gift Code

Hi,

I found out you have to buy a MSstore gift card with this code than you get emailed the 25 digit code.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

redeem code problem

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the trouble trying to redeem your Xbox live code. I would like to clarify a few things, are you trying to redeem the code through the Xbox, Xbox App or online? As suggested above by Sir Cool One
    Try re-entering the code on your gift card. If you have correctly entered the code, try redeeming the code online at
    Redeem Code.

If you receive an error message with an error code when redeeming a prepaid code, go to
    Error & status code search to find a solution for your specific error code.

Here's a helpful article on how to
    'Troubleshoot redeem gift card and code issues'

Hope this helps.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Already used code

Thema:

I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I...

1. I having trouble with a xbox gift card with the error "code not found" anyone know what I... - Similar Threads - having trouble gift

2. Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble with the Gamepass 3 months for $1 deal: Hey all, I'm having trouble with the deal as the title says, whenever I try to purchase it, I will click on the appropriate buttons, and it takes me to a screen to purchase 1 month at full price...
  3. Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble with my Xbox 360 not powering on: I recently replaced my Xbox 360E power supply and when i plugged it in it was working perfectly fine. however a few minutes later the console shut off. the green light on the power supply is still...
  4. Having trouble getting console streaming set up...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble getting console streaming set up...: Hi all, having a bit of trouble getting console streaming working. I've: 1) Downloaded the insider hub app on my xbox 2) Downloaded the streaming app on my android phone 3) Logged in to my...
  5. Trouble with headset, I have Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with headset, I have Xbox one x: was playing last nite modern warfare and system crashed my xbox x had a complete shut down and only way to turn the console on was by the button on the xbox, all my settings have well not the same...
  6. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  7. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  8. Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble redeeming my Xbox live Gold gift card...: Any help would be great... Having trouble with redeeming my gift card. The card is activated. When trying to redeem it on my Xbox console, it says try another payment method,this is not a code...
  9. Having trouble using a prepaid MasterCard/Gift Card to purchase y

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Having trouble using a prepaid MasterCard/Gift Card to purchase y: Tried to use a prepaid Gift Card (mastercard) to make a purchase in the Fortnite battle royale store. Is a prepaid gift card not an accepted form of payment? However, I do wonder what to put in...
  10. Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Trouble activating my 3M live Gold membership gift card Error code Ox80154017: Hi please help I have tried on numerous occasions to activate my 3month gold membership Gift card but it always tells me that something has gone wrong and to please try again later with this...