I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

Discus and support I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/a_cute_ass_duck [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a_cute_ass_duck, Sep 13, 2019.

1. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

/u/a_cute_ass_duck, Sep 13, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Profile still showing old gamertag

Are you sure you are signed in with the account that you made the change on?

Sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for the change to show everywhere also.

Which one is your gamer tag the HNQ3 or the Xlogicaal?

Where did you go to change your gamer tag at on the console or online?
  3. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Why has Microsoft started assigning gamertags instead of making you change your gamertag if someone complains? Now making me pay $9.99 to get rid of the lame gamertag they auto-generated.

Yes, the force change to a gamer tag was abused far too much, and to the original poster, I don't know what your previous gamer tag was, but the way you are typing to everyone on here I can make an assumption that it was a bad choice of gamer tag. Gamers
    always seem to think they will get it better at PSN, but no matter where you go, you are not immune from a suspension of any sort, probably would be best if you be more careful in the future when you decide on a gamer tag.
  4. Konobia Win User

forced gamertag change

Hi,

TrippIE and Smwutches are right about this.

if you get complaints on your gamer tag the enforcement team will go over it, and that they will or will not change the gamer tag there is nothing more you can do other then change gamer tag.

Some times they will give you a free change of gamer tag if this has not happened as soon as you login on the console then you have to make the change your self.

May the force be with you..
  5. Auswulf Win User

Gamer tag

Your gamer tag was deemed inappropriate or offensive and they changed it because it violated the code of conduct.

You can argue to your blue in the face but you wont get the gamer tag name back.

If you are wondering why you didn't get a free name change you can blame the people that abused the system by just changing the gamertag to another offensive or inappropriate gamer tag.

So I suggest you let it go and either use the gamer tag you were given or buy some points and change it to an appropriate gamer tag that will not violate the code of conduct.
  6. orik0n74 Win User

Error message when trying to access forums - Access Denied for Mr Messy Pants

I'm going to assume that what is going on is that you were issued a forced gamer tag change since the gamer tag may be deemed offensive. A forced gamer tag change can result in not being able to post on the forums until that gamer tag is changed.
Thema:

I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it...

1. I heard that there was going to be an update where you can change your gamer tag and it... - Similar Threads - heard was going

2. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  3. I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...

in XboX Insiders
    I heard Microsoft Is working with Nintendo to make Xcloud and console streaming come to...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  4. What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the best or worst quote from a video game you've ever heard ?: This is one of my all time favorites... [img] e8d6ebc9-f83a-49ee-a267-35165f9bb21d
  5. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  6. Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Favourite Game That No One Else Has Heard Of: Syndicate. It had a really cool story and mechanic where the player could hack things in the world, such as platforms, turrets, grenades, or even people. It also had a really fun coop mode where 4...
  7. Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox twitch stream of fornite, team members mixed platforms not heard: Hi, i twitch stream throught my xbox playing fortnite with friends on mixed platform however my stream can only hear me. My friend who does the same on PS can hear the full squad on his stream...
  8. Xbox one live - Haven't heard anyone on the mic for years.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live - Haven't heard anyone on the mic for years.: Yeah so there is clearly some sort of issue with hearing people through the TV when playing on Xbox live. I mostly play only Fifa and Forza, and I haven't heard anyone talk in ages, even when it...
  9. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  10. Just heard on yahoo Microsoft is going to make the whole Xbox console into a service!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just heard on yahoo Microsoft is going to make the whole Xbox console into a service!: Microsoft I heard is going to make the whole Xbox One console into a service for $60 for Windows 10 on the PC platform,and do away entirely with the Xbox One hardware to compete with Sony. I...