I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

Discus and support I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 15, 2019
  2. vectorman47 Win User

Alan Wake Achievement Stat Issue

That's cool, because I posted that the developer, Remedy, has already commented on their forums that they CAN fix the issue, the problem is that Microsoft, the publisher, needs to provide permission to release a patch. Since Remedy is self publishing the
    PC version, they have already corrected the issue on that platform. That is why I am here, to ask these questions on a Microsoft sponsored site, in hopes that there will be some positive developments.

If you are going to reply then read the posting correctly.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

developers using azure cloud computing?

Turn 10 used it for Forza 5.

Whoever is doing Forza Horizon 2

And the Crackdown developer.

Other than that not many have said what they will do with the Cloud.
  4. SLYSYR Win User

Crackdown 2

Thanks. I do have the 1st Crackdown for both 360 & Xbox One. I was just wondering when we'd see Crackdown 2 on Backward Compatibility. Still hoping to see it for Xbox One before the launch of Crackdown 3. Here's to hoping :) !!!
  5. el Zombi Dios Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

Microsoft NEEDS to check into this. This is what is considered unsolicited spam from a 3rd party. And XBOX EULA guarantees us against this. Other then if we opt into it. So long as it sponsored by Microsoft. Which I know Playfire is not. They did this already
    before a few years ago. And are now doing it yet again. Is this what we get when we buy into your development channel? Rights to do this type of thing? I really hope not -_-
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Multi player

Hey there Pleasure Master :)

If you have any feedback to provide, the best place to do it is on the brand new feedback website. It has a vote system and a comment system for the community to get involved with and back up other peoples feedback.

feedback.xbox.com

If you want to provide a developer with feedback, you would need to contact them.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

1. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do... - Similar Threads - installed crackdown hoping

2. Where to install apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to install apps: I've recently bought an xbox game pass ultimate allowing me to a multitude of games (as well as some perks) however, my puny laptop does not have enough space for such games. I have an external...
  3. 'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Installation stopped' when downloading games from Xbox Microsoft Store: Hi, I have an Xbox One and recently it has gained an issue wherein every-time I try to download a game from the store it will start installing and even before it reaches 1%, it says 'installation...
  4. Installation Stopped Issue Divison 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped Issue Divison 2: Hi, I am aware there is other threads and post about this but Ive tried everything they have said and nothing seems to be working. Im currently trying to install Division 2 to my xbox one x and...
  5. Xbox game pass installed but not listed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass installed but not listed: Hi, i tried to install and play Rage 2. I installed it but then it dissapeard from xbox game list. I tried to install it again, but as soon it's starting it's ends and then it shows me install...
  6. Install/Uninstall problem with Microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Install/Uninstall problem with Microsoft store: So I had installed Dishonored 2 through the Microsoft Store a while back and went to uninstall it to open up some space on my drive. I uninstalled it on the Apps & Features page under settings and...
  7. New harddrive installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    New harddrive installation: Put a new harddrive in my xbox 360. When turned on the center light turns red, it is on steady, doesn't flash. The light on the power brick is green. Code E68 comes up but the harddrive is new....
  8. Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Win 10 Microsoft Store Xbox Beta Move Game Installation Folder: For anyone that still hasnt gotten news of this work around, as its hard to find the right terms for a search... Under Win 10 if you want to move your app/game from Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta...
  9. Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.: I subscribed to xbox games pass a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it a lot, but there are some games in there that I'd rather play on my sofa. Now I have a NUC that I use as a media centre...
  10. 에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    에이비오브엠파이어2를 설치했는데 에러납니다.[Translation-I installed Able of Empire 2, and i'm sat i'm in error.]: [img] 이런 팝업이뜨면서 실행이 안되네요. 확인좀 부탁드 요[Translation-I can't run these pop-ups. Thank you very much.] 46a41228-e2d9-4cf6-bf9e-db741e7c0e1f