I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

Discus and support I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

/u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C, Sep 15, 2019
  2. vectorman47 Win User

Alan Wake Achievement Stat Issue

That's cool, because I posted that the developer, Remedy, has already commented on their forums that they CAN fix the issue, the problem is that Microsoft, the publisher, needs to provide permission to release a patch. Since Remedy is self publishing the
    PC version, they have already corrected the issue on that platform. That is why I am here, to ask these questions on a Microsoft sponsored site, in hopes that there will be some positive developments.

If you are going to reply then read the posting correctly.
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

developers using azure cloud computing?

Turn 10 used it for Forza 5.

Whoever is doing Forza Horizon 2

And the Crackdown developer.

Other than that not many have said what they will do with the Cloud.
  4. SLYSYR Win User

Crackdown 2

Thanks. I do have the 1st Crackdown for both 360 & Xbox One. I was just wondering when we'd see Crackdown 2 on Backward Compatibility. Still hoping to see it for Xbox One before the launch of Crackdown 3. Here's to hoping :) !!!
  5. el Zombi Dios Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

Microsoft NEEDS to check into this. This is what is considered unsolicited spam from a 3rd party. And XBOX EULA guarantees us against this. Other then if we opt into it. So long as it sponsored by Microsoft. Which I know Playfire is not. They did this already
    before a few years ago. And are now doing it yet again. Is this what we get when we buy into your development channel? Rights to do this type of thing? I really hope not -_-
  6. Mark Sherwood Win User

Multi player

Hey there Pleasure Master :)

If you have any feedback to provide, the best place to do it is on the brand new feedback website. It has a vote system and a comment system for the community to get involved with and back up other peoples feedback.

feedback.xbox.com

If you want to provide a developer with feedback, you would need to contact them.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud
Thema:

I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

1. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do... - Similar Threads - installed crackdown hoping

2. Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) not showing games after fresh Windows 10 install, but they're still installed.: Title says it all. Is there a way to locate the game files? I can't open my WindowsApps folder because I don't have permission, but I know my games are on my HDD because they're still taking up...
  3. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing: Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console...
  4. Microsoft Store not letting me download... (Le microsoft store ne me laisse pas installer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not letting me download... (Le microsoft store ne me laisse pas installer): Hi! So basically I bought sea of thieves and while pushing the download button, nothing happened... So I tried whit other program available on the microsoft store but it didnt work either. I...
  5. Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...

in XboX Insiders
    Im still experiencing an ongoing issue with my games I have installed not showing up where...: [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments]
  6. 安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文[Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文[Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface...: 安装Xbox(beta)进去以后为日语界面而非中文 [Translation-Install the Xbox (beta) for the Japanese interface instead of Chinese after the installation] f0fb5c64-23e7-4c10-a7c5-da6158ecb1d3
  7. Bluray app install error 0x80D03801

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bluray app install error 0x80D03801: Hi, i can't install the bluray app on my Xbox One X. I have install other apps without any trouble, and games also are installing and play properly. Actually everything work just fine, except the...
  8. Xbox install problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox install problems: when i try to install Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my devices it says no applicable devices have been found what does that mean? 5e55177a-de8f-4698-908f-99ff72337470
  9. Can’t install spelunky even though I own it

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t install spelunky even though I own it: I own spelunky on my Xbox one x however when I tried to play it, it came up with the “do you own this game?” Question, so I deleted it and went onto Xbox.com because I couldn’t get it on my Xbox’s...
  10. Game Disc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Disc not installing: My Red dead redemption won't install. The disc itself has not even a hint of a scratch or any damage at all. I've tried going off line to install it and I cleared my local saved games but nothing...