I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

Discus and support I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FacepalmNation, May 18, 2020.

1. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

So I bought a custom gaming pc to try the RTX beta. The computer has 16GB RAM, the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU, and an intel core i7 CPU. I signed up for the beta, and could install the beta, but when I try joining one of the RTX ready worlds, I get a popup message saying I lack the necessary hardware. My hardware is better than necessary. I have updated the drivers for the GPU, and am out of ideas.

submitted by /u/FacepalmNation
    [link] [comments]

/u/FacepalmNation, May 18, 2020
  2. JamFog Win User

Xbox Insider Hub account locked with minecraft still in beta

I have found a solution. After I deleted my original insider account I created a new one and joined the rtx minecraft beta other than the nether beta which was what I was in. I then updated minecraft to rtx and unenrolled and reverted back to the normal
    minecraft version.
  3. darkist1 Win User

Minecraft RTX beta not downloading

Hi Exterm1nat

You need to enroll into the game beta on the Xbox insider hub on your PC, and then make sure to go into the manage section of that minecraft beta, and select the RTX version.

make sure to uninstall your current version of Minecraft after saving all your worlds. All the maps you need to download ingame in the market, they are all free and specifically say RTX
  4. SeanBartholome Win User

Minecraft

Same issue. Due to the current pandemic situation. I missed the window to upgrade my Java version as well. This wasn't as widely spread as the whole RTX beta thing. I looked into the RTX for minecraft thing didn't see any mention at the time for upgrading
    for old java versions. Now it looks like Im SoL as well.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

I can't install RTX for minecraft

Hi,

Did you find a fix to your issue?

I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, updated my drivers to the latest version and joined the beta via the insider app. Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX beta was in the list on my PC.

Do you own Minecraft for Windows 10? If you click
    this link
    , does it say you own this game?
  6. Ryan_LiRui Win User

Minecraft RTX beta does not show up in the Xbox Insider Hub

I have the same issue as
    Valenceins_Naion
    . I have literally installed a RTX 2070 and upgraded to Windows 10 to try this beta out and I get the same screen when trying to choose the RTX beta. I have tried uninstalling both the XBox Insider hub and Minecraft itself and have noticed
    no changes. I have a scoured the internet and cannot seem to find any answers.

While I appeciate the effort, the reference link that DarkUnicycle left hasn't turned up any answers for me. Please advise.
Thema:

I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready...

1. I joined the RTX beta, and have a PC capable of playing it, but can't join any RTX ready... - Similar Threads - joined RTX beta

2. Still can't join minecraft rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't join minecraft rtx beta: Since the release date i can't get into the minecraft rtx beta: * enrolled and unenrolled * reinstalled the game with powershell * reinstalled the game with microsoft store * latest nvidia driver...
  3. joined the RTX beta and now i cant leave it..

in XboX Insiders
    joined the RTX beta and now i cant leave it..: I unenrolled on the xbox insider hub then uninstalled the game then reinstalled and im still in the beta.. how do i leave the beta? submitted by /u/StylinBrah [link] [comments]
  4. i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta

in XboX Insiders
    i can't join the mc win10 rtx beta: when i join, it doesn't give me a choice to select between the 1.16 beta and the rtx beta. In the manage section, it shows 1.16 beta and unenroll, any solutions? submitted by /u/DogShroom...
  5. If I unenroll from the rtx beta can I join back again and keep doing that?

in XboX Insiders
    If I unenroll from the rtx beta can I join back again and keep doing that?: submitted by /u/Iby_maj [link] [comments]
  6. Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...: I really wanna play. submitted by /u/wolff2708 [link] [comments]
  7. Unable to Open Minecraft After Joining RTX beta

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to Open Minecraft After Joining RTX beta: Not Sure if this is an Issue For This Subreddit but here goes... I just joined the Minecraft RTX Beta on My PC and let Microsoft Store Download re-download the game. Going to open It Up, It...
  8. If I join the RTX Minecraft Beta, can I switch back at any time to play on realms?

in XboX Insiders
    If I join the RTX Minecraft Beta, can I switch back at any time to play on realms?: I'm a noob to insider, signed up today to try and see the ray tracing. I see it says you can't play on realms while using the beta version, has anyone tried switching back and forth, I'm not sure...
  9. Join the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta!

in XboX Insiders
    Join the Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm trying to join the Minecraft RTX Beta, but the option to join it isn't showing up.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SpaceTurd0 [link] [comments]