I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

Discus and support I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Laurie756, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Laurie756
    Laurie756 Guest

I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days?

:)

Laurie756, Jan 29, 2019
  2. SamanthaVictoria Win User

Hello,

If you purchased gold on the console or website, it applies instantly. No code is required. Only Xbox Live Gold cards purchased from retailers have a code. You can check your status in this link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you want a code in the future, then you should purchase from your local or online game retailer.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

When you purchase gold like this on the console or on the website it is applied directly to your account (no codes used).

See here to see if your gold is currently active:
    https://account.microsoft.com/services/
  5. AzKxRider520 Win User

Hi laurie,

you should get it instant with the purchase. Are you able to confirm your xbix connects to xbox live or are you still able to. I would also check your email for confirmation that it processed.

Also via the microsoft account page you can see all activr subscritpions.

Please let us know if youre still having issues we would love to help you figure out your issue!

Thanks

-Rider
  6. {Parity} Win User

If you purchased it online at the Xbox store it will be added to the account that you were logged into. So when purchasing from the xbox store make sure you are logged into the account you want it applied to.
Thema:

1. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code - Similar Threads - bought month gold

2. I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a Live Gold 3 month code. But the code says it has already redeemed: I bought a 3-month live code from newegg. When I tried to activate the subscription with the code. the page said the code was redeemed already. And my Live Gold account was not activated. The...
  3. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing: In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great....
  4. I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a 3month xbox live on mexico and Gamers told me i can get another 3 month gold free.: Ok so i live on mexico and theres this promotion of buy a 3 month gold and get other one free for the Buen fin its like Black friday but on mexico, I bought my xbox live gold on the Gamers Store...
  5. 3 Monate gold gekauft [Translation-Bought 3 months of gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 Monate gold gekauft [Translation-Bought 3 months of gold]: Hab mir drei Monate gold gekauft und kann mir nur spiele für Xbox One kaufen hab aber einer 360 kann mir Wer sagen was ich machen kann [Translation: I've bought gold for three months and can...
  6. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  7. I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!: I bought a 12 month gold code from Amazon and put it in via my xbox one console. It says I have live, and expires a year from now. Under payment method I see a triangle with an exclamation mark...
  8. Xbox gold live not working. Bought a new months today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live not working. Bought a new months today: Hi, I hope someone can help me. I bought a Xbox gold today as mine ran out. Now it's keeps taking me back to the payment page of Xbox gold when I want to play online? I've reset the Xbox a...
  9. Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought 12 month prepaid $59.99 XBOX LIVE GOLD. When loaded it wont confirm -ask f credit ...: In May 2018 I bought XBOX LIVE Game for 59.99 (12 month Subscription) for XBOX ONE System at Game Stop in Dalton, Ga. I signed into my Microsoft acct. then typed the numbers on the back of the...
  10. I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a 12 month gold live subscription from Amazon and none of the gold features work!: I bought a 12 month gold code from Amazon and put it in via my xbox one console. It says I have live, and expires a year from now. Under payment method I see a triangle with an exclamation mark...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought xbox gold but cant find the code