I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...

Discus and support I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around? Can I get my gamerscore from that account?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Valens360, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Valens360
    Valens360 Guest

I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?...

I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around? Can I get my gamerscore from that account?

:)

Valens360, Jun 25, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around? Can I get my gamerscore from that account?

you might be in luck if you know the login details, but there is a chance that the account got closed due to inactivity for years.
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Compatibility

Yeah, I get what you're saying, especially if you recently bought an Xbox One X.

I bought an Xbox One at launch, and still haven't upgrade to the S or X. Personally, I have no plans to buy the Series X since it sounds like my console will still be able to play new games for awhile (obviously at lower resolutions and frame rates). At
    the moment, I'll probably hold off until the Series X starts getting games that won't be playable on the console I already own. Either that or my console stops working.
  4. Juhrassic Win User

Cannot change Gamertag on Xbox 360

Hi L4c3rd4, I tried changing it on my Series X and Online using a browser but since i want the name "" in my gamertag, it is somehow classed as inappropriate
  5. Ctcmdercody Win User

Game not transferring to my series X

Since I got a series X. My borderlands 3 game would not appear in my series X ready to install section. I have it on my Xbox one but it just doesn't appear on the series X for some reason. It's all under the same account as well
  6. Nursemorph Win User

How did everyone get their devices?

I got my Series X at the start of June via All Access..it was the first time I'd seen the Series X in stock somewhere since they released. Then again, I hadn't been trying very hard as my One X was still quite new
Thema:

1. I just bought a series X. I haven't used my gamertag since xbox360, is it still around?... - Similar Threads - bought series haven't

2. Storage cap different than to what I bought on my series s?

in XboX Insiders
    Storage cap different than to what I bought on my series s?: So a couple of days ago I bought an Xbox Series S from Argos in the UK which on their website and then on the front of the box said it had 512 gigabytes of storage but then when installing all my...
  3. Error 0x803f9006 on Xbox Series X when child logs in: "The person who bought this needs to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x803f9006 on Xbox Series X when child logs in: "The person who bought this needs to...: Really frustrating with Xbox Series X setup process! We just bought the console and set first time Microsoft accounts with family members profiles for the children to limit the screen time, but...
  4. Bought a brand new Xbox series X and I can’t even play one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a brand new Xbox series X and I can’t even play one game: I have to sign in here and reset this and restart and hard cycle and what??? Why can’t I just play a game? Wouldn’t happen with a PlayStation. Most expensive web browser I’ve ever purchased....
  5. I bought the s series under my old account, can I change it to my main account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the s series under my old account, can I change it to my main account?: I bought the s series under my old account. The digital games went to it. Is there any way to make it where they can go to my main account? So basically it was bought under the wrong account. How...
  6. I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new series s console on the 2nd of December. Warranty is missing 5 months....: Hello. I bought a new Series s console on the 2nd of December. I registered the device on my account. Warranty shows it will expire next year July, which is not correct. I contacted support. Said...
  7. My Destiny 2 game on Xbox series s is asking me to purchase season I already bought how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Destiny 2 game on Xbox series s is asking me to purchase season I already bought how do...: My Xbox series s keeps asking me to purchase seasons that I have already purchase on destiny 2, I what to the game settings and it even shows all of the seasons installed. How do I fix???...
  8. Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Nier on Series X can’t play it: Just bought Nier for 360 on my Series X and when it finished installing I hit play and asked me if I had a license for the game. Checked my email and it charged both of my bank accounts twice even...
  9. How to get a game I bought in disc on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a game I bought in disc on my Xbox series s: So I bought madden 20 on disc & I switched to a Xbox series s and they said the upgrade was free to get your games back that you bought on disc so how would I get my madden on my Xbox series s...
  10. Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! Was on the alpha skip ahead with my series x, I sold it and bought another X and now...: Any ideas how to fix? submitted by /u/daje0000 [link] [comments]