I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

Discus and support I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamesAllison5, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:02 AM.

1. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not reading and my Cold War works fine So i know it not my xbox and it says it say backwardcompatible

:)

JamesAllison5, Jan 14, 2021 at 5:02 AM
  2. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Game suggestions

Another vote for the first Left 4 Dead. That was the game that got my wife back into gaming. Chicks dig zombies.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Left 4 Dead 3

You might want to check out the upcoming game... Back 4 Blood,

Back 4 Blood is a new IP but is a spiritual successor of Left 4 Dead,

Back 4 Blood is still in very early development stages, so not much info to go on as of yet,

Back 4 Blood is being made by the same studio that did the 1st Left 4 Dead game ( Turtle Rock Studios ) before Valve bought the rights to Left 4 Dead franchise.
  4. PhDPeddler Win User

Worst loading times ever?

Left 4 Dead 1 was really bad. I still remember how long it took.
  5. VanBur3n Win User

Left 4 dead 3?

Ooooooh yeah. I want another Left 4 Dead. The first Left 4 Dead was some good fun. The second one was a little messy at first, but they made it successful, I just need to download some of the DLCs for once. Forget Half loof and Pootal, I want Left 4 Dead!
  6. funkypants01 Win User

I can't access xbox live gold

Its working now i put left 4 dead 2 in and played that online then put pro evo back in and it was fine. maybe it took time to process as i bought the gold membership online. thanks for your help though :)
Thema:

I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not...

1. I just bought left 4 dead too I took the game back and got another one and it is still not... - Similar Threads - bought left dead

2. i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought skate 3 on microsoft store and vant play it ?? and cant refund: bought skate 3 on microsoft store and now i cant play it and i cannot refund it 1b231d32-65e2-412c-a161-3978bba4a767
  3. Bought Monkey Island: SE ... didn`t dowload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Monkey Island: SE ... didn`t dowload: Hello! Yesterday i confirmed the purchase of Monkey Island: SE on my Xbox 360. In my microsoft billing informations the purchase is displayed as completed. But the game didn`t download and if i...
  4. i bought prototype 2 on my 360 and i cant transfer it to my xbox 1 nor redeem it in the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought prototype 2 on my 360 and i cant transfer it to my xbox 1 nor redeem it in the store: what can i do to solve this issue besides simply buying it again. i dont have any funds and i loved the game ever since it came out. so this is a bit of a delima 23ee719a-a815-46bd-afe9-56c09e3bdcbe
  5. I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC 3 Months Trial, but i dont have credit card.: Hello, is there anyway to use code without credit card? 922e05fb-f021-4cf3-9867-f77cd8a0e6a2
  6. after I left the new beta all my things that I had bought has disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after I left the new beta all my things that I had bought has disappeared: So I got into the new nether update beta and once I came to of it almost around 20-30 pound have been lost for no reason and this is just upsetting to see all that money's dissaper and my minecon...
  7. I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a gift card made one small purchase now it tells me that I don't have money left...: I bought a gift card of 50 dollars and redeemed it on Xbox enter code I made a purchase of 7 dollars now I try to go back to Microsoft store to buy some other things it tells me I don't have...
  8. Bought Left 4 Dead 2, but cant download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Left 4 Dead 2, but cant download: With the big sale on I decided to buy left for dead 2, but it never started downloading and on the shop page it wants me to purchase it again. Its on my purchase history on microsoft commerce, but...
  9. I bought microsoft points i spent some still had some left when i went to spend the rest they ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought microsoft points i spent some still had some left when i went to spend the rest they ...: I bought 8400 Microsoft points on Friday 7th march 2014 night so as I had £71:40p on my Xbox 360 I spent £50 on crysis 3 so I had £21:40p left I went to spend the rest on Saturday 8th march 2014...
  10. Bought used Xbox One and previous owner has 6 months of Live Gold left on his profile does it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought used Xbox One and previous owner has 6 months of Live Gold left on his profile does it ...: Hi everyone. I used to be a PlayStation gamer, but I have finally made the switch to Xbox. I have a lot to catch up on and I don't know much about Xbox Live yet. I just bought a used Xbox One (to...