I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.

Discus and support I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Everyone. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. I received a message from Xbox asking me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LogicaLucidity, Jul 29, 2019.

1. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.

Hello Everyone.

I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message.

I received a message from Xbox asking me to play the Gears Game and after reading the message I deleted it.

Unfortunately, there is still a notification with a #1 next to the message icon when you hit the Xbox button on the Remote.

But, when you go to the communication area there are no messages.

There are no messages on Xbox.com either. It just sits there with those five blue dots floating by forever loading.

I have removed the account, cleared the cache, and re-downloaded my account.

This would not be a skype issue would it?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

LL

I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. [​IMG]

:)

LogicaLucidity, Jul 29, 2019
  2. LogicaLucidity Win User

Unfortunately, the only account on the Xbox one is mine. I can not test it on another account.

I have a son but his hands are just big enough to handle the controller.

He gets to play on the old 360 a few hours a week. He loves it.

Thank you everyone. I'll sleep on it.

I'll give it 24-48 hours, and see what happens.

Maybe then I will think about a factory reset where I keep my games & apps.

I would report the issue then as well.

Hopefully it just goes away. Either Way, I will come back and update the thread, no worries.

I appreciate the feedback.

LL
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

This might be a issue with the message system itself best way is to just wait a few hours and it automatically would delete +1 message
  4. MoltenDarkman Win User

This has happened to me once you delete the message just reset the xbox and when you go back to your home screen and in the message box the message should be gone.
  5. LogicaLucidity Win User

Just a heads up, after 24+hrs nothing has changed.

I'll wait another day and report back.

I'm hoping that maybe it will go away after the Gears 5 Tech Test.

That is what the deleted message was about that I deleted.

I will report back in a day or 2...or if if goes away.... whatever happens first.

LL
  6. R4VER Win User

Press and hold xbox button, then at bottom right of next menu - report problem, its likely to be a issue with the last update
Thema:

1. I just deleted my last and only message on my XBox One X, It still says I have 1 message. - Similar Threads - deleted last message

2. Delete objects

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete objects: I delete my minecraft and all the world are cleared. But I continue to have the objects, How I can delete all the objects for have new. I have minecraft master collection for window 10 on my...
  3. Someone deleted my gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my gamer picture: My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know if its fine. Gamertag:...
  4. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  5. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  6. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  7. My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.: trying to start over my portal two co-op campaign on xbox one. when I go to game options it only gives me the option to delete local saves but not the cloud. my progress always returns and I cant...
  8. Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring a Minecraft World (Please don’t delete, the last one was flawed and not specific): Me and a bunch of friends have made a minecraft world that we all enjoy playing on, however the person who made the world is extremely inconsistant when it comes to playing on the world. Is there...
  9. Deleted all my codes last night by accident.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted all my codes last night by accident.: I was cleaning out all my messages last night and it was acting funny. Accidentaly hit the delete to many times and deleted all my codes. Had Gears of War, All the Quantum Break pre-order stuff....
  10. My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. need ...: My 2k player got deleted now all it says is continue from prelude last played 9/8/17. I have screen shots and clips on my account on Xbox so u know I'm not lying I was a 86 overall I just grinded...