I just found 4K video capture quality

Discus and support I just found 4K video capture quality in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox one x capturing 4k HDR game playing made all bad results I recorded. The clips don't even sync with their sound and game scene is kind of laggy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leechanghwan, May 12, 2019.

1. leechanghwan
    leechanghwan Guest

xbox one x capturing 4k HDR game playing made all bad results I recorded.

The clips don't even sync with their sound and game scene is kind of laggy looks like downed frame rate.

this feature is a pure garbage I might have to buy capture card instead of using Xbox's feature

:)

leechanghwan, May 12, 2019
  2. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

Good day leechanghwan

As far as I know the 4k captures on xbox one x is still in beta so you experience this. Sorry to hear about your concern though, Microsoft is working on getting this feature smoothly soon.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox live storage

I take 4k video but I have a dedicates ext HDD just for media capture thats how itbis done...
  4. bstn617 Win User

Need help with streaming

If your really concerned with the video quality you should consider getting a capture card for your PC and uploading to YouTube with a properly rendered video. You can capture and upload at 60 fps and you will have better image quality.

Streaming is going to be 30fps from your Xbox 1 and not look as good if your going for high quality.
  5. vFlare Win User

What happened to Five minutes?

Mine are decent quality as well. I assume quality problems stem from streaming the videos from a server (perhaps the cloud?) Also, even if it were 480p, the convenience of the service is a factor, not just the quality. Not everyone has a capture card ready
    to stream to the nearest computer for storage.
  6. SuperBoof Win User

Nice mutiple kill

[quote user="dstevens"]

dont have too hate jesus just a little taster i will be doing better videos when i eventually get a capture card

[/quote]

I don't think it's the quality or the content of the video that's the problem... it's the game.
Thema:

1. I just found 4K video capture quality - Similar Threads - found video capture

2. External drive not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    External drive not found: I connected my Samsung T3 500gb SSD via usb to play some windows media compatible codecs music. In system back up my settings/Storage device. I keep getting this message External drive not found....
  3. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  4. Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Disc Drive Problems: I have found a method that works for standard DVD's not loading: Firstly, hello people I'm back again and this time with some good news that I know some of you will desperately be needing since the last youtube video I posted got a tonne of hits on this...
  5. app shows an error but the code can not be found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    app shows an error but the code can not be found: app show error code but no code exist c55d4449-19c5-46d5-ad63-5acb5b613947
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not found by store: 2 years ago i bought minecraft windows 10 edition on microsoft store; some days ago, after 4/5 months that i didn't play minecraft, i was inserting my minecraft account on minecraft.net, but it...
  7. MediaPlayer ""No Files Found. We couldn't find any photos, videos, or music in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MediaPlayer ""No Files Found. We couldn't find any photos, videos, or music in ...: One of the reasons I recently purchased an XBOX One was to replace my aged media streamer (Western Digital Plus). I have an external 1GB USB 2.0 HD that works great from the western digital and my...
  8. I Found A Booter With Video Evidence.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Found A Booter With Video Evidence.: Here is the link to the youtube please have this guy perm banned. ::::::::: LINK :::::::::: [Mod removed] 73c6826f-8fca-414c-9259-2a56f8ace882
  9. Found this guy snoring on twitch! (video)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found this guy snoring on twitch! (video): went on twitch to view a few games, viewed powerstar golf and this guy was snoring, not a good review if you ask me! [MEDIA] 58a9eb9b-565f-4081-9d96-27afe4a11118
  10. secure hdcp link not found will not display xbox video and dvds

in XBoX on Consoles
    secure hdcp link not found will not display xbox video and dvds: I can watch movies on Netflix and Vudu but when I put in DVD or am on Xbox video it says secure hdcp link not found I've had this TV and Xbox for a year and it never had this problem could new...