i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

Discus and support i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR i just go booted offline an there names are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LilCorry2025
    LilCorry2025 Guest

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR
    i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR

:)

LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Vaniq
    Vaniq Guest
    Hackers are booting me offline and my friend

Hello microsoft I would like for you to know two people are booting people offline. I have video proof with screenshots. They booted me 3 times and I want them banned. Go ahead add them or play with them and see for yourself. They will boot everything offline.
    The first gamertag is DarkestCupid0 and the second is Virus blurr. Please someone help and please believe me my gamertag is and my friends is HD Pro Syn and we have been booted offline.

Vaniq, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Dycentrics
    Dycentrics Guest
    DDox Attack

I was playing Call of duty ghost with my clan and guy told all of us that he was going to boot all of my clan offline. We thought that he was just joking but he really did boot us offline for about 5-10 mins. His gamertag is
    [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

Dycentrics, Jan 19, 2018
  4. Mary M Salvador Win User

Daily Challenge Freezes

No, and I received no help from the Microsoft Pro people either.....they say it's the software, not the Pro. I am not going to ruin my Pro by hard booting it over and over. I will probably just delete the Solitaire collection.
  5. VagabondCarton2 Win User

Potential Gun Hack??

I use scavenger pro perk and always have my p90 with stability + rapid fire and get 350+ rounds. I think it maxes at 420 + whatever is in the clip. Just standard stuff.
  6. shadow13kill Win User

booted offline

hey i have been booted offline line and i have a question: how long can you be booted offline by one person his name is
    [Mod removed]

[Mod edit: Please do not name & shame on the forums. Thanks.]

7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Is it that slow or is the server broken?

I was on Tuesday got booted offline just couldn't be bothered to go back.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

Please don't make the same mistake as MW3

The boot with the sound waves coming off it. I'm not certain of the official name. eavesdrop, awareness, sitrep pro...

www.codghosts.net/perks-list

I'd be willing to wager that is what the boot perk is.
Thema:

1. i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ... - Similar Threads - booted offline names

2. I've been booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    I've been booted offline: I've been booted offline Hello Gomikiddo, Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, we would advise trying the steps in this link to Block and Report the player that booted...
  3. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on: Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3
  4. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...: Every time when I start Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected, aprears the message "You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf". This message also appears when I exit...
  5. Someone booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone booted me offline: hello i was playing online and i got a invited to a party from someone i trusted and they stared calling me a [Mod removed- profanity] cause am mexican and they told me they were going to boot me...
  6. Someone said they would boot me offline I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone said they would boot me offline I need help: This person named [mod removed] and he said he would deedoso and boot me offline I need help getting him banned and I need help please if Microsoft If you see this i need him banned...
  7. Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...

in XboX Insiders
    Console boots to recovery, wont update offline or reset to factory (alpha skip ahead, OG...: Came to start up my xbox (this is my second/family room console, have a 1X also but this console is fine) and it booted to the recovery menu with 4 tiles. I first attempted to restart...
  8. Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot: Original xbox one crashes on offline update by 58% and won't boot 9a6a9480-d7d6-47bd-8a32-0417442b5273
  9. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot: Hi. I get this error every time I boot my Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected. It shows up, I close it and the console works without any other problem, but it's just annoying....
  10. A hacker kept booting me offline his name is [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker kept booting me offline his name is [Mod Removed]: The guy wanted me to beg to stay online he can hit you offline when he gets into your party I WANT HIM BANNED. c69a6285-88c7-4227-97fc-e9da38595658