i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

Discus and support i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR i just go booted offline an there names are... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018.

1. LilCorry2025
    LilCorry2025 Guest

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ...

i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR
    i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer PR

:)

LilCorry2025, Jan 19, 2018
  2. Vaniq
    Vaniq Guest
    Hackers are booting me offline and my friend

Hello microsoft I would like for you to know two people are booting people offline. I have video proof with screenshots. They booted me 3 times and I want them banned. Go ahead add them or play with them and see for yourself. They will boot everything offline.
    The first gamertag is DarkestCupid0 and the second is Virus blurr. Please someone help and please believe me my gamertag is and my friends is HD Pro Syn and we have been booted offline.

Vaniq, Jan 19, 2018
  3. Dycentrics
    Dycentrics Guest
    DDox Attack

I was playing Call of duty ghost with my clan and guy told all of us that he was going to boot all of my clan offline. We thought that he was just joking but he really did boot us offline for about 5-10 mins. His gamertag is
    [GT Removed] - Do not name and shame on the forums.

Dycentrics, Jan 19, 2018
  4. Mary M Salvador Win User

Daily Challenge Freezes

No, and I received no help from the Microsoft Pro people either.....they say it's the software, not the Pro. I am not going to ruin my Pro by hard booting it over and over. I will probably just delete the Solitaire collection.
  5. VagabondCarton2 Win User

Potential Gun Hack??

I use scavenger pro perk and always have my p90 with stability + rapid fire and get 350+ rounds. I think it maxes at 420 + whatever is in the clip. Just standard stuff.
  6. shadow13kill Win User

booted offline

hey i have been booted offline line and i have a question: how long can you be booted offline by one person his name is
    [Mod removed]

[Mod edit: Please do not name & shame on the forums. Thanks.]

7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Is it that slow or is the server broken?

I was on Tuesday got booted offline just couldn't be bothered to go back.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

Please don't make the same mistake as MW3

The boot with the sound waves coming off it. I'm not certain of the official name. eavesdrop, awareness, sitrep pro...

www.codghosts.net/perks-list

I'd be willing to wager that is what the boot perk is.
Thema:

1. i just go booted offline an there names are unusedfox572 ,The BATFE , Jean Pro 420, Aircrepeer ... - Similar Threads - booted offline names

2. A player keeps booting me offline

in XBoX Accessibility
    A player keeps booting me offline: Can someone please help me with this other player on xbox one he keeps hitting my ip address offline every time i get a chance to play online hes ruining my fun its not right...
  3. This kid threaten to boot me offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This kid threaten to boot me offline.: So I was looking for a group post so I can have people to play with when I came across one, and when I join another guy was in the party. It's kid maybe around 12 to 13 and he threatens me and the...
  4. Booting offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booting offline: I would like to know how to ban a xbox player because he had my ip adress and he also booted me and threatend to kill me.I have his gamer tag so if any xbox workers would please ban him iwould...
  5. I keep getting booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting booted offline: Me and my friend were playing R6 and the enemy team kept spamming us so we joined. Little did we know they were going to keep booting us offline over and over again. I need help to figure out how...
  6. Someone Threatened To Boot me Offline And Has My IP Saved And I Have Video Proof.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone Threatened To Boot me Offline And Has My IP Saved And I Have Video Proof.: This Guy Name "Ace Cannot Aim" Joined Me And My Friends Party And Pulled Up Our IP's And Told Us Where We Lived. I Have Reported Him Before On Xbox But They Didnt Do Anything. Here Is The Youtube...
  7. Booted offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booted offline: Both my friend and I were booted offline this evening when a man joined our party and began verbally harassing us. I have had problems with my wifi and I don't have any idea what to do. I was told...
  8. Booted offline

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Booted offline: Booted offline Best thing to do is at that point is too step away from there party and block and report the issue and go on do not disturb. If it helps I've also found out lately that sometimes...
  9. A player booted me offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    A player booted me offline: Hi can i have a report on a player that booted me offline hes gamertag:s1slasher3000 34b42be2-d76f-4ed4-bac8-9af1d480a400
  10. A hacker kept booting me offline his name is [Mod Removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker kept booting me offline his name is [Mod Removed]: The guy wanted me to beg to stay online he can hit you offline when he gets into your party I WANT HIM BANNED. c69a6285-88c7-4227-97fc-e9da38595658