i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games

Discus and support i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i did buy some games and some sent to [mod removed] thay all come fine back i installed so many games i just had 2.6 gb left and have many other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Jun 3, 2020.

1. i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games

so i did buy some games and some sent to [mod removed]

thay all come fine back i installed so many games i just had 2.6 gb left and have many other games i have not fixed yet i noticed my password where invalid at Windows login after trying to logon to update it via usb to latest Xbox says its 2015 Version
    finally got 1 Xbox that are not banned like the other 20 gb i got

my question is will i still have all the games on hardrive if cd gets faulty it work since i installed the games? i could just buy them at Microsoft store but thats many games i have gta v gta iv ninja gaiden 2 dont know why i cant install this says purchase
    or download demo cod bo bo2saints row 1234o9 aliens Colonial marines nfs on the rundevil may cry dmc Ridge racer unbounded max payne 3farcry 4 3 2 singlurarity50 cent blood on the sand read dead redemption dont know why it always load at dont make false testimony
    i had 400 steam games failing at me nfs hot pursuit duke nukem forever split second far cry blood dragon Shaun white Snowboarding mafia 2 red dead redemption undead need for speed most wanted dead island riptide pure lego batman the videogame cod mw 2 3 cod
    ghost

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

You still have to have the disc in the drive in order for the system to verify you own it and work. Since you installed the games, it's less likely you'll have an issue, but if something does mess up the disc so the drive can't read it, you'll need a new
    disc or you'll need to purchase the game digitally.
  3. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

so im planning to buy. and have 1 question after installing the games how do i backup the games to another disk whitout reinstalling each game in console could i just backup them to another disk With my 360 can i do a sectore backup of my 500 gb disk and
    put it to another drive will that work?

it took me 10 hours to install 31 games adn what if my 360 is stolen or my disk is bad or something idk how 400 games digitally and all apps like Bethesda steam origin epic wanted to be on Windows is programmed to not even function to Complete the game
    so somomne probably want my games someday and my cd gets faulty or even stolen then i need to have backup of the drive that will work so even if i rebuy that game and disk it scratchy it should work when i already installed that game

so will a sectore backup of 500 gb drive work to a 500 gb drive

how do i backup in the 360 i could see move game but was not allowed to move it to usb drive i had to delete them and install again what to do

gudfaren

godfather 2

bulletstorm

deus ex human revolution

bad company battlefield

stranglehold

darkness

bodycount

star wars force unleashed 1 2

dead space 1 2

dead island

full auto

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

just got 500gb disk today usb the some of the discs is resurfaced and looks fine idki removed the games and reinstalled it on usb drive its 120 gb internal free on 360 i have 106 gb left on 120 hdd and 384 gb something on 500 gb disk i sent some games
    uk for polishing and resurfacing the disk removing marks and laser bruns scratches i just checked and still cant install those games but i downloaded them in my Xbox one console anyway but idk why i cant install those games ninja gaidet 2 gta iv far cry blood
    dragon. anyway finished installing my games and only 3 discs dident make it so it needs to be fixed i send them here dont be reaterded and remove the link [mod removed] so i was Lucky and installed 31 games or something good night
  5. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

so i cant install ninja gaiden 2 and far cry 3 blood dragon and gta iv complete
  6. Marius OttesenHølle Win User

okay dont understand why you remove disc repair service but okay
Thema:

1. i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games - Similar Threads - got 360 120

2. my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?: can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it right? has my xbox just been caught in a ban wave?...
  3. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got xbox 360 wich are banned: i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019...
  4. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  5. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  6. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59
  7. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user: Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I...
  8. on 360 got to chose if we want to play or not to play with people from uk my chose's would...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on 360 got to chose if we want to play or not to play with people from uk my chose's would...: the uk players need to get off the na server list if they dont like playing with clans from the unite states in pvp officles wild card servers on xbox one live . That's not a very positive and...
  9. got a used 360 as a gift

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a used 360 as a gift: My nephew (15) gave my son (5) his old 360. It was a very generous gesture. I have just recently set it up for him and he's loving the old SKYLANDER games. I would like to sign in on my LIVE...
  10. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44