I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

Discus and support I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun Miner 783, Oct 15, 2020.

1. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!!

Microsoft is so full of [mod removed]. I literally log in to play, and recieve a communication ban for absolutely no reason. I got in no argument, never cheated or anything, but yet I got a suspension at 11:57 AM, when I wasn't even on by the way because
    I was doing online classes. Yesterday, I didn't even communicate at all, I played Fortnite BY MYSELF, then got off. The last time I got suspended was on 9/11/2020 for cursing out someone who messaged me first, and now for no [mod removed] reason. And the only
    thing I ever see is "Submit a Case Review". [mod removed]! Case Review was "experiencing technical problems" the last time I was suspended, and over a month later, IT STILL IS. And everytime they show a little message at the top saying "Customer support cannot
    assist in this situation". How can you ban someone for no reason, give no context, and have no way to appeal it. I should've gotten a damn PS4 back in 2014 instead of the one owned by a lazy [mod removed] company who has no clue what they're doing. If I call
    customer support, they're gonna have me speak to a [mod removed] robot that's probably just gonna spit the same [mod removed] they tell me when I got the ban for "violating the Xbox Live Terms of Service" even though I didn't do anything.

Is there literally any way I can appeal, or do the oblivious employees over at the Xbox Enforcement Team just refuse to investigate anything, like I thought?

:)

Shaun Miner 783, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

A case review is the only way to appeal. The enforcement site is working. Try using the Edge browser.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I got a communications suspension for a small reason.

It doesn't matter how many people report you, the enforcement team will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct (which you did), so it only takes 1 valid complaint to receive a suspension. Since it's
    a 24 hour suspension, it is not eligible for a case review, you so all you can do is wait it out.

Video games are rated due to foul language, but everything else done on Live has to remain E for everyone.

Suspensions are meant to be a form of punishment for violating the code of conduct. Being allow to talk to friends would not really make it a punishment.
  4. EPIC OREOz Win User

I got a communications suspension for a small reason.

Appreciate the comment. Thank you
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

TO ENFORCEMENT TEAM: You owe me an explanation for my suspension, it says so on your site.

The reason for your suspension is quite clear "harassment abuse and threats". That is qualified under communication suspensions, these suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks
    an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often
    of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Liger313 Win User

I was banned and i want to know why. and i want it removed off my account. been a member for 9 years.

That did not answer my question. by going to that link. It does not give me a CLEAR exact reason as to why i was banned. this is the reason it gives and this is not a clear reason.

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges

I would like this removed from my account or looked at again because i believe this to be a false ban.
Thema:

1. I just got a communication suspension on Xbox Live for no damn reason!!! - Similar Threads - got communication suspension

2. Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a Communication Suspension for the first time a few days ago, how do I remove it off my...: So my younger brother was playing GTA V Online on my account and someone kept harrasing him and his friends (Sending party invites and messages) so he/she could curse him out for killing them and...
  3. got a xbox live suspension for harassment/threats when I have a communication ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got a xbox live suspension for harassment/threats when I have a communication ban: Can some one please help me as the enforcement page keeps refreshing me back to the main page and when it does that it counts as an attempt to do the quiz to submit a repeal. I'm really...
  4. I got a communications suspension for a small reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a communications suspension for a small reason.: Hello to whoever this may concern, but today I received a 24 hour communications suspension for what i'm assuming is because of a message I sent. The message was in no way intended to "offend" the...
  5. Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?: Son got a 24 hour communication suspension but I can't file a review or find out why? Calling support did nothing but make me very frustrated as a parent and I can't file a review because it's...
  6. I would like to know why I got a communication suspension on my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know why I got a communication suspension on my account?: so I got a communication suspension on my account and I believe I shouldn’t have gotten it cause the person that reported me was team killing in rainbow six siege and killed my teammate and hurt...
  7. I got banned permanently suspension for communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned permanently suspension for communication: I got banned for saying the f-word to this kid so I got banned for 2 weeks. Then for no reason got banned permanently suspension. FOR NO REASON PLZZZ HELP ME!!! 9eaa4a11-105c-4174-b6ea-9730ce9a530a
  8. got a full suspension ban for threats when I have a communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    got a full suspension ban for threats when I have a communication ban: Before you try to tell me because it was because of something before my communication ban, I've checked my enforcement history after trying FireFox, Google Chrome and Microsoft edge (all had the...
  9. Received communications suspension and have no idea what I got suspended for even after case ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received communications suspension and have no idea what I got suspended for even after case ...: I recently got slapped with a commo suspension. I've looked through all my messages the day xbox said I was reported, and could find nothing that would corroborate the reason given for my...
  10. A few days ago I got a communications suspension notice, and I can not play online now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I got a communications suspension notice, and I can not play online now.: A few days ago I had noticed that I could not invite any of my friends to my game or party. I also can not play online. At the time I figured that it was just some weird glitch or something that...