I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

Discus and support I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just became part of delta! I'm stoked submitted by /u/Donnyboi99 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Donnyboi99, Sep 30, 2020.

1. I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

/u/Donnyboi99, Sep 30, 2020
  2. x EeMBe x Win User

xp points

General: To level up and get stronger.

Ambassador Xp: To reach higher tiers and unlock rewards.

Insider xp: To earn the right to join higher insider rings.
  3. WinsomeSword Win User

Earning Cash in Beast Mode

I unlocked the last tier and had enough money for the Beserker on the Final Round. All I did was use the Drone character until Round 5. Then moved to the Kantus. Didn't use anyone in the 3rd tier, and then got the Beserker.
    It takes about 10 rounds to unlock the Final tier anyways if I'm not mistaken.
  4. vlad3368 Win User

Can't Change My Gamertag on XBOX 360 - Error Code:80190843

Since I tried to chat the 3rd time, they finally offered to escalate my request to a higher tier, so no they are going to change it themselves for me. So, it looks like chatting with support multiple times does help.

Thanks.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

Delta is the lowest of all the rings

As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
  6. Zo-D36CFE7E-B018-429 Win User

help

I guess the higher the tier the more likely they would be able to do that but i dont know anything about tiers ^_^ sorry
Thema:

I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier

1. I just got the option to join delta! Finally in a higher tier - Similar Threads - got option join

2. Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...: Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that? 1389568f-4379-4493-9c25-667d393c7e1e
  3. I got suspended on minecraft for hate speech.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended on minecraft for hate speech.: Does this mean I’m permanently banned or will I get my account back? fcb5832e-1091-41d4-a2b4-591b801c65f1
  4. Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...: Acc got banned for me saying kys i was saying kill, yellow side 1877e9ac-a0cc-42f3-a1ad-dd8e93a682fe
  5. I have been charge twice and haven’t got the game on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been charge twice and haven’t got the game on console: I tried buying black ops 2 on Klarna threw the Xbox app and have been charge £13.99 and the full price and the game won’t show up for me. also when I try and refund the game won’t show up...
  6. My old(it's only my old account because one day I got logged out and could never log back...

in XBoX on Windows
    My old(it's only my old account because one day I got logged out and could never log back...: I had this xbox account for 8 years, I've been trying to get it back for months now and yet I haven't been able to. The accounts name is xXNSkylineXx(the original name of the account was...
  7. Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got gamepass thro code and i have an question , is there an way to skip the option to...: Right here it says in polish that i need an crdit card or paypal to continue [img] 9d68d763-e51a-4ead-8c9b-f46c8ddc8b39
  8. Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here

in XboX Insiders
    Newest beta update got rid of night mode and the new HDMI-CEC options still arent here: Anybody else have the same thing happen to them in the update? submitted by /u/ElMantl07 [link] [comments]
  9. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  10. I have got a free 3-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but some options and infos appear to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have got a free 3-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but some options and infos appear to ...: [View:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aeBMRjpdqc4/U6QXtta9neI/AAAAAAAACHg/bgRaUonc6dg/s1600/DSC05825.jpg:550:0] I have got a free 3-month subscription to Xbox Live Gold, but some options and infos...