i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

Discus and support i just got xbox 360 wich are banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019 update on a usb and it wont install twice

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Did you buy this through retail or just through finding something on the internet? Microsoft cannot solve this, instead you will need to contact the seller or retailer to sort it out
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, nothing can be done if a console is banned. See if you can get a refund.
  5. bowski477 Win User

There is no way to overturn a banned console. Unfortunately there is nothing further that can be done for you on these forums.
  6. ProDefault Win User

A banned console is a bricked console mate
Thema:

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned - Similar Threads - got 360 wich

2. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  3. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  4. Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There...: Xbox 360 version of Forza Horizon got taken off the store i tied to get codes for but There are no codes for the game 4e7509c6-b99d-4ced-99d6-936635fa7b59
  5. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user: Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I...
  6. on 360 got to chose if we want to play or not to play with people from uk my chose's would...

in XBoX on Consoles
    on 360 got to chose if we want to play or not to play with people from uk my chose's would...: the uk players need to get off the na server list if they dont like playing with clans from the unite states in pvp officles wild card servers on xbox one live . That's not a very positive and...
  7. got a used 360 as a gift

in XBoX Accessibility
    got a used 360 as a gift: My nephew (15) gave my son (5) his old 360. It was a very generous gesture. I have just recently set it up for him and he's loving the old SKYLANDER games. I would like to sign in on my LIVE...
  8. ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on...: ive just bought a second hand xbox 360 live elite how can i tell if its got games saved on the hard drive and can i play those games without the disc a1b0e158-a8b9-4093-9c1d-9d53aaae1e44
  9. I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr and it has got a parental lock on it so...: I bought a second hand xbox 360 in April last yr but there is a parental lock on there and it won't let me play certain games how can I solve this problem I cant get in touch with seller...
  10. Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore on xbox 360 got reset: I got forza horizon 4 on pc today and saw that all my achievements on the 360 no longer counted towards the total 60a24d5a-b9a9-43d5-b647-77b7e1020fc6