i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

Discus and support i just got xbox 360 wich are banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020.

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned

i just got xbox 360 wich are banned and i want to Connect to Xbox live and cant i got it for 200 kroner lol i cant install latest update to it it says 2015 in Dashboard i got the nnovember 2019 update on a usb and it wont install twice

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Zenosos Win User

Did you buy this through retail or just through finding something on the internet? Microsoft cannot solve this, instead you will need to contact the seller or retailer to sort it out
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, nothing can be done if a console is banned. See if you can get a refund.
  5. bowski477 Win User

There is no way to overturn a banned console. Unfortunately there is nothing further that can be done for you on these forums.
  6. ProDefault Win User

A banned console is a bricked console mate
Thema:

1. i just got xbox 360 wich are banned - Similar Threads - got 360 wich

2. Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding out the way to press the buttons to put the Xbox 360 S Back to when I just got it.: Hi other gamers I have a problem I can't find the way of pressing the buttons to have a pop up message saying Would you like to reset the setting back to factory I can't find the way to read how...
  3. Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to recover account from Xbox 360 that got stolen years ago. My profile is still...: Hello i remembered i had a xbox 360 from years ago tjat had got stolen so i ended up gettong a new 360 and made a new account and profile, a couple years later upgrades to xbox one and now...
  4. : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live: : I've got an 80151906 error code on my Xbox 360 and can't connect to Xbox live Hello LeloiKnowles, Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with connecting to Xbox...
  5. I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got 2 free xbox 360 games in both different languages...I don't know why: Hello. So today, I turned on my Xbox One to install a game I wanted to play. Apperantly, I noticed I had 234 games owned when I should be having 231 games. I went to check and noticed 2 same...
  6. i got xbox 360 with kinect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got xbox 360 with kinect.: i got xbox 360 with kinect.the previous owner put a parental code and i cant reset i 0794bd0f-2e21-4251-b378-e54c8f613cbd
  7. my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 got device banned for nothing?: can it be unbanned in some way? it had working xbox live before, it has been offline for a while after that but..... thats not a reason to ban it right? has my xbox just been caught in a ban wave?...
  8. i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just got a 360 120 gb and installing the games: so i did buy some games and some sent to [mod removed] thay all come fine back i installed so many games i just had 2.6 gb left and have many other games i have not fixed yet i noticed my...
  9. Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use XBox 360 wireless controller with XBox Games Pass for Win10. Got any ideas?: Alrighty. I'm trying to play games on the Windows 10 version of the XBox Games Pass with an XBox 360 wireless controller. I'm able to use the controller on other game services (example: Steam,...
  10. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...