I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.

Discus and support I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So it says on the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ page that you can get rewarded by achieving a new gamerscore tier. I just recently got to 50,000 gamerscore on... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017.

1. I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing.

So it says on the Xbox Live Rewards FAQ page that you can get rewarded by achieving a new gamerscore tier. I just recently got to 50,000 gamerscore on my account, which is a new tier and has taken months to achieve, and got nothing. Is there some way I can
    get rewarded because I feel like I have wasted my time trying to get to 50,000 gamerscore.

:)

GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017
  2. I didn't get any gems when I reached 50,000 gamerscore

So I just recently hit 50,000 gamerscore, which is a new tier. I was expecting to get something, like gems or credits, for it but I didn't get anything. It's been about a week since I reached it and still haven't gotten anything.

GalacticBoss306, Dec 24, 2017
  3. AlphaSolaris
    AlphaSolaris Guest
    Possibly missing gems/questions

Honestly it might as well, I'd have to get 50,000 gamerscore to be able to get any items in the first tier of rewards. 10 trove dragon coins here I come! I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. :)

AlphaSolaris, Dec 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will receive gems for reaching a new tier. You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into when you should receive them.

Smwutches, Dec 24, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will receive gems for reaching a new tier. You'll want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into when you should receive them.
  6. AlphaSolaris Win User

Possibly missing gems/questions

It could always go back to getting absolutely nothing for achievements and gamerscore.
    Honestly it might as well, I'd have to get 50,000 gamerscore to be able to get any items in the first tier of rewards. 10 trove dragon coins here I come! :)
  7. GrimSovereignty Win User

Good Gamerscore Number Is Good. :D

Nice gamerscore man...keep it up, I am trying to reach 50,000 myself.
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

NEED NEW XBOX ONE FRIENDS PLEASE!!!

Hey, I'm glad you said please, but I have to ask - with over 50,000+ gamerscore, what happened to all of your other friends? It just seems to me that you likely would've (or should've) made some friends in the time that it took you to get a gamerscore that
    high that must've also transferred to the Xbox One... Not turning you down or anything, I'm just genuinely curious.
  9. SCOTTY NOOOOOO Win User

Do you care about achievements?

I love achievements! They give you gamerscore. I have over 50,000 gamerscore. It's there to brag for you. People see it and know your level of commitent to gaming and your skill level as well. So, for me, I do care about gamerscore. For me it's one way to
    show the gaming universe my worth as a gamer. Beat my gamerscore. I dare ya😉
Thema:

1. I just hit 50,000 gamerscore and got nothing. - Similar Threads - hit 000 gamerscore

2. Got hit with an update in the middle of downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got hit with an update in the middle of downloading: Hi. I'm in the middle of installing a game from marketplace and I got it to the "Ready to start" mark and I launched it just to check it out, then the system told me I had to update the game...
  3. XOX1TB makes dong/ring/metal sound like it hits sometimes

in XboX Insiders
    XOX1TB makes dong/ring/metal sound like it hits sometimes: Hello my xbox one x makes some dong noise can you help me out? I can send you videos. It’s internal, I’ve had last update and it didn’t do anything. submitted by /u/Rare-Confusion1789 [link]...
  4. Is it possible to play The Simpsons Hit And Run on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to play The Simpsons Hit And Run on my Xbox One S?: Is it possible to play the Simpsons Hit And Run on my Xbox One S? 8ffb9778-fd76-42ed-9916-9203d071c1dc
  5. Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen errors on Simpsons hit and run: Just purchased Simpsons hit and run and have tried playing it on the Xbox 360 yet, the game itself goes really small in the middle the screen is cut in half. On top of this, the screen seems to be...
  6. How do I get an add on I paid for but Microsoft keeps hitting my credit card 9 times for it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get an add on I paid for but Microsoft keeps hitting my credit card 9 times for it...: I'm trying to find where I can get my add on, I bought it last month when it was announced. the hot wheels add on for Microsoft forza horizon 5. I have proof that not only did I get what I ordered...
  7. hit man missions gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hit man missions gone: I got the hit man trilogy with Xbox game pass and then 2 days after I got it my game pass stopped working, all the games I had on my console disappeared, and all the missions for hit man were...
  8. Downloading games off of Xbox App starts and stops download every 7+ minutes hitting 0 MBs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading games off of Xbox App starts and stops download every 7+ minutes hitting 0 MBs: Hey guys, Having an issue here and it happens quite often. I'm using Gamepass Ultimate and I'm trying to download games on the Xbox App on PC. I started downloading Wasteland 3 and it starts...
  9. Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox 360 backwards compatibility support any Xbox original hit man games?: Wanted to play some old hit man games on my 360 and I don’t know if Xbox 360 backwards compatibility supports those games 2a3fc12b-3138-4338-ab4d-e72e4bc86638
  10. Xbox gamepass cloud, Xbox controller joystick keeps hitting "quick actions toggle"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass cloud, Xbox controller joystick keeps hitting "quick actions toggle": I have never had problems with gamepass cloud gaming. I play on a surface with an Xbox controller connected to it. Ever since the app has updated with the new "quick actions toggle" in cloud games...