I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Cyborgimus
    Cyborgimus Guest

After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for nothing. Pls help me get back my points. Thanks.

:)

Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

I lost my 30 week streak because of the same issue. I emailed Microsoft Rewards support and I doubt they will do anything about it.
    Rewards Support are really good when points/streaks are lost because of the app or other bug.

just be sure to provide any information they ask for. they will fix it and you won't lose out.
  3. Maxcamokiller Win User

microsoft rewards points lost

my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if you need to contact me and I'm not here
  4. Smwutches Win User

microsoft rewards points lost

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

I just lost 1360 microsoft points.

Did you have to recover your account to your console? Does someone else have access to the console that might have made the purchase?

You can always call customer support and have them look into the points and billing activity. Usually a good idea, anyway.
  6. Zech22491 Win User

Didn't receive Zen

So did I i spent around $105 USD and didn't recieve my 10,500 zen plz fix this Microsoft give me my zen or give me my money back
Thema:

1. I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - lost 500 Microsoft

2. forza horizon 4 lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 lost progress: I reinstalled my fh4 and all my cloud saves are gone . I dont know what to do. It shouldnt happen. Please help 6ece0906-2723-48a5-bf98-7a3a061d6726
  3. Lost purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost purchases: My hard drive just died, but games I paid for are not able to be re downloaded. I put in both my main accounts I made purchases, on and I don't see them anywhere imma try to get whatever friend...
  4. Xbox Cloud Saves Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Saves Lost: I play across a couple different devices, and made progress on one and moved over to a different one, which did not sync my progress. I attempted to go back to my other device, but when I got on...
  5. Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases: Hey I’ve been playing Assassins Creed Valhalla but my game froze so I reset the game and my console and i couldnt interact with the main menu so I’m thinking my game corrupt but i dont want to...
  6. Xbox Controller Lost

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Controller Lost: Hi! I connected my Xbox one s controller to my Amazon fire 9th gen tablet. I misplaced my controller and i can't find it. Is there any apps i can use to locate the controller when it's off?...
  7. Series X lost connection abilities.

in XboX Insiders
    Series X lost connection abilities.: Greetings, my friend and I spent the last two hours doing the Destiny 2 mission harbinger, and struggling though the second half. It was really fun and we were really excited to get our two...
  8. MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money": I have been using MJ more than 3 years. 7 days ago MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money" (more than 2,500,000) and previously solved images.Please restore the user data for "" Best Regards...
  9. lost all puzzles and awards - 136,090

in XBoX on Windows
    lost all puzzles and awards - 136,090: I lost all my 'awards' and many puzzles overnight in Jigsaw Puzzles Premium. Some of the puzzles are there, but the ones I had finalized have all disappeared. I read there is a problem with this...
  10. Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.: Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives. Thanks 13ba15c4-e368-47a5-8909-02f3c1faa2d5