I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points

Discus and support I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Cyborgimus
    Cyborgimus Guest

After i redeemed $10 Amazon Gift card for 10,500 points on the Xbox one X. I never got my claim code or order confirmation. So I lost those points for nothing. Pls help me get back my points. Thanks.

:)

Cyborgimus, Nov 26, 2020
  2. AridLizard Win User

About to lose my 32 week streak on Xbox quest because of awful app

I lost my 30 week streak because of the same issue. I emailed Microsoft Rewards support and I doubt they will do anything about it.
    Rewards Support are really good when points/streaks are lost because of the app or other bug.

just be sure to provide any information they ask for. they will fix it and you won't lose out.
  3. Maxcamokiller Win User

microsoft rewards points lost

my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if you need to contact me and I'm not here
  4. Smwutches Win User

microsoft rewards points lost

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same.
  5. Jacyintha Win User

I just lost 1360 microsoft points.

Did you have to recover your account to your console? Does someone else have access to the console that might have made the purchase?

You can always call customer support and have them look into the points and billing activity. Usually a good idea, anyway.
  6. Zech22491 Win User

Didn't receive Zen

So did I i spent around $105 USD and didn't recieve my 10,500 zen plz fix this Microsoft give me my zen or give me my money back
Thema:

1. I just lost 10,500 Microsoft Rewards points - Similar Threads - lost 500 Microsoft

2. MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money": I have been using MJ more than 3 years. 7 days ago MicrosoftJigsow lost all my "earned money" (more than 2,500,000) and previously solved images.Please restore the user data for "" Best Regards...
  3. lost all puzzles and awards - 136,090

in XBoX on Windows
    lost all puzzles and awards - 136,090: I lost all my 'awards' and many puzzles overnight in Jigsaw Puzzles Premium. Some of the puzzles are there, but the ones I had finalized have all disappeared. I read there is a problem with this...
  4. UK xbox servicing - lost parcel on return

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK xbox servicing - lost parcel on return: Hello I bought my kids an xbox one s for Christmas and it packed in on 30 Dec. We managed to send it back to Ms and they turned it around really quickly.The problem is that they sent it back...
  5. Account lost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account lost: So I accidentally removed my adult account from the family and forgot the email. I have no idea how to get it back pls help. bcc88ef1-0a34-4f99-8501-d2631fc528b2
  6. I lost my progress on Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my progress on Forza Horizon 4: So I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox, and my brother wanted to download it on his PC, so he did and started playing it, my microsoft account is also linked to his PC, so it uses my...
  7. Lost worlds in Minecraft after playing and exiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost worlds in Minecraft after playing and exiting: I have multiple world on Minecraft. Recently, if enter into a specific world. after saving and quitting, it automatically got deleted. Syncing option isnt solving it either. This is happening with...
  8. I've lost all of my saves for Minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've lost all of my saves for Minecraft windows 10: So earlier today I was having trouble leaving the RTX beta for Minecraft, so I looked at the troubleshoots suggested and the first solution was to unenroll from the beta and uninstall and...
  9. The Lost Of us 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Lost Of us 2: Boa noite O jogo The Lost Of us 2 trava no XBox One? 6db4932f-8090-4a60-b6f1-c8b21aa7ee06
  10. Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives.: Lost 200 K in microsoft jackpot. Back to 500 as of friday what gives. Thanks 13ba15c4-e368-47a5-8909-02f3c1faa2d5