I just purchased Onslaught for 360. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass?

Discus and support I just purchased Onslaught for 360. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like the title says. I jumped the gun and just bought the one map pack. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass without losing money?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeppyPaper57152, Jan 28, 2014.

1. I just purchased Onslaught for 360. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass?

Like the title says. I jumped the gun and just bought the one map pack. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass without losing money?

:)

PeppyPaper57152, Jan 28, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Jan 28, 2014
  3. Season Pass on 360/One

Related issue:

I purchased the season pass for Ghosts on the 360, and downloaded Onslaught earlier this week. I just got an Xbox One and installed Ghosts tonight but when I go to the store, it tells me that I can purchase Onslaught DLC for "$14.99" and then it displays
    my CC info to go ahead and purchase? Nowhere does it show that I purchased the season pass already (in fact, there doesn't even seem to be an option to buy a season pass ...not that I would since I bought it already...but its odd that it doesn't give the option?)

How do I get the season pass I paid for on the 360 to switch over to the Xbox One??

Old Man Phidave, Jan 28, 2014
  4. I just purchased Onslaught for 360. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass?

All sales are final as was mentioned on the transaction page at the time of purchase.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 28, 2014
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

All sales are final as was mentioned on the transaction page at the time of purchase.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox One transfer of digital content

7. Old Man Phidave Win User

Season Pass on 360/One

Related issue:

I purchased the season pass for Ghosts on the 360, and downloaded Onslaught earlier this week. I just got an Xbox One and installed Ghosts tonight but when I go to the store, it tells me that I can purchase Onslaught DLC for "$14.99" and then it displays
    my CC info to go ahead and purchase? Nowhere does it show that I purchased the season pass already (in fact, there doesn't even seem to be an option to buy a season pass ...not that I would since I bought it already...but its odd that it doesn't give the option?)

How do I get the season pass I paid for on the 360 to switch over to the Xbox One??
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Licence transfer of dlc

Here's some common Q&A regarding the CoD Season Pass:

• Season Pass on Xbox 360 WILL carry forward to Xbox One, if you get it on your Xbox 360 before the end of May.
    • Season Pass on PS3 WILL carry forward to PS4, if you get it on your PS3 before the end of May.
    • Season Pass on Xbox One WILL NOT carry back to Xbox 360. The offer is only valid for people moving from the previous system to the latest system.
    • Season Pass on PS4 WILL NOT carry back to PS3. (If Sony chooses to handle this differently, I won't know until DLC is released for its platforms, but it is safest to expect the same one-way upgrade
      offer.)
    • Individually purchased DLC packs WILL NOT transfer between systems. If you buy Onslaught on Xbox 360 "a la carte," you do not also own it on Xbox One, or vice versa.
    • Season Pass WILL NOT upgrade across/between platforms by different manufacturers (i.e. Xbox 360 to PS4).

Hope this helps!
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Will I be able to transfer over my Xbox Live Gamertag to Xbox One even if my Xbox Live expires?

If you purchased just the Onslaught map pack and not the Season Pass it does not transfer over to xbox one.

Customization packs also do not transfer over.

No need to contact support.
Thema:

1. I just purchased Onslaught for 360. Can I upgrade to the seasons pass? - Similar Threads - purchased Onslaught 360

2. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  3. game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game purchase: Hello, I can’t buy the game Gears of War 3 for my Xbox one S console from official Store. Is there any solution to the problem? 6316dc9b-5c47-49f1-be8c-33376f7c4607
  4. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  5. Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One: Hello, I'm trying to buy the Splinter Cell games that were released on the First Xbox and download them on my Xbox One. Whenever I try to pay, I get a message saying "Purchase cannot be...
  6. Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase receipt: How do i obtain my xbox receipt to send to roblox so i can get my roblox password. I have already sent them a picture of my xbox history but they said they we're unable to vertify my roblox...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  8. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  9. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  10. Purchased Ghosts DLC: Onslaught and it Doesn't Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Ghosts DLC: Onslaught and it Doesn't Work: I have recently purchased the DLC for CoD: Ghosts, Onslaught. When I go into game it says that downloadable content is corrupt. From my understanding this is the game not recognizing that my...